Home
My libtard neice in a FB rant. Sad. A grad of Georgetown Law School and legal eagle in DC. That town is full of these fine Americans.

My neice and her thoughts on the POTUS:

"Two million Americans didn't show up in the cold and rain and snow to protest nothing, I can tell you that. Start with: Trump's petulance and insistence on tweeting insults to people who merely criticize him, his disrespect and literal sexual assault of women, his apparent affinity for and maybe allegiance to Russia, his appointment of people with no government experience, his lack of respect for what intelligence agencies tell him, his business conflicts of interest, his violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution on day one of his presidency, his intention to repeal Obamacare and quite possibly leave 20 million Americans (including two of my sisters) without health insurance, his intention to stop funding violence against women programs that help women subject to domestic violence, his lack of support for public education, his lack of support for vaccinations, his intention to remove the US from global agreements intended to address the very serious and pressing problem of global warming, his stated intention to register all Muslim citizens because of their religious beliefs, his lack of support for LGBTQ rights, the concern that he'll make birth control and abortion inaccessible to women who need it, the concern that he won't create a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers who've lived in America substantially all their lives but aren't citizens, his lack of support for a free press including his support for eroding libel protections, his refusal to take a press corps with him when he travels, and his threats to eliminate the White House press corps not to mention his support for far right fake news sites that peddle conspiracy theories (like for example the lie that there is a family pizza shop in DC running a child sex ring). That is not a comprehensive list, but that'll give you some idea."
Her sisters should probably get jobs.....
Your niece needs to learn about punctuation. Of course that might take time away from her feminists studies class.
WOW

I guess I have been miss-informed all of these years.

Oh well I am to old to change
Sounds like my niece, also a lawyer,brilliant - smart as a whip; she read all the time when she was younger and graduated from high school a year early. She and her mother (who I think is just trying to show how "in" she is), had to march yesterday and posted their picture, sign and all, on Facebook.

To set the record straight, I don't do Facebook but my wife showed it to me. smile
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
to register all Muslim citizens because of their religious beliefs,

She needs a Muslim husband.

A few years of being forced to wear a big, black bag and walking 3 steps behind him will get her mind right.
You can tell her I said so.
My libtard neice in a FB rant. Sad. A grad of Georgetown Law School and legal eagle in DC. That town is full of these fine Americans.

My neice and her thoughts on the POTUS:

"Two million Americans didn't show up in the cold and rain and snow to protest nothing, I can tell you that. Start with: Trump's petulance and insistence on tweeting insults to people who merely criticize him, his disrespect and literal sexual assault of women, his apparent affinity for and maybe allegiance to Russia, his appointment of people with no government experience, his lack of respect for what intelligence agencies tell him, his business conflicts of interest, his violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution on day one of his presidency, his intention to repeal Obamacare and quite possibly leave 20 million Americans (including two of my sisters) without health insurance, his intention to stop funding violence against women programs that help women subject to domestic violence, his lack of support for public education, his lack of support for vaccinations, his intention to remove the US from global agreements intended to address the very serious and pressing problem of global warming, his stated intention to register all Muslim citizens because of their religious beliefs, his lack of support for LGBTQ rights, the concern that he'll make birth control and abortion inaccessible to women who need it, the concern that he won't create a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers who've lived in America substantially all their lives but aren't citizens, his lack of support for a free press including his support for eroding libel protections, his refusal to take a press corps with him when he travels, and his threats to eliminate the White House press corps not to mention his support for far right fake news sites that peddle conspiracy theories (like for example the lie that there is a family pizza shop in DC running a child sex ring). That is not a comprehensive list, but that'll give you some idea."

She needs to marry a muslim.

Dave
Originally Posted by Bristoe

A few years of being forced to wear a big, black bag and walking 3 steps behind him will get her mind right.

Ahh, fugk. He stole my thunder.

Dave

i bet you're right
Clinton wanted to let people into this country, who treat women like property - or worse.
Boy she drank deep of the liberal Koolaid, right down to the talking points.

Too bad she doesn't hear what he intends to do to restore the rule of law and protect Americans from damaging outside influences.

All she hears is "No more abortions bitch"
Soros speaks, his mindless minions protest.
A lot of Americans aren't convinced this winter that we have much global warming.
Trump got more fat women out walking within one day than Moochelle did in 8 years.
How ironic. My stepbrothers wife was in the women's march in Phoenix.

He is a retired multi-millionaire with a million dollar home in Phoenix and a million dollar home in Prescott. They play golf a lot and go to Maui 4 months out of the year.
Next time I see them I will ask how much they really know about suffrage and oppression.
Just goes to show what type of dumbasses lawyers tend to be.
It's fun to see Bill Clinton supporters whine about Trump.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Her sisters should probably get jobs.....

One would think so.
Had the common sense educated right outta her she did.
Originally Posted by Snyper

Odd, ain't it. She's brilliant. Had a full ride at SMU Law School. Turned it down and borrowed about $300k to go to Georgetown. Tremendous work ethic.

But, she has drank a few gallons of the coolaide.
I actually am also concerned about what she mentioned. Only I hope that he does do most of it.

She's brilliant. Had a full ride at SMU Law School.

Turned it down and borrowed about $300k to go to Georgetown.

That's not brilliant.

A muslim husband would cut her clit off

Mike
Ever have thoughts of how great it would be to be able to wave a magic wand -and POOF --------------> these type people would get their wish and be living in the reality/world they "think" they want ?

I do .

I'd love to see them all living in what a hillary world would be like 20-30 years from now .
This cshit is so stupid, it ain't gonna change anything.
A grad of Georgetown Law School and legal eagle in DC.
That, right there, should tell ya all ya need to know...
GG,
Tell her there are daily flights to Canada.
The Paul Harvey version of the Women's March and the woman that organized it.

http://awarenessact.com/organizer-f...ur-is-pro-sharia-law-with-ties-to-hamas/

She is a Muslim. Ties to terrorists.

Many, many of the women in the march were Muslims and were in disguise wearing non-Muslim clothing for the event.

Why is that?
More on the organizer of the women's march.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Sarsour
Originally Posted by krupp
How ironic. My stepbrothers wife was in the women's march in Phoenix.

He is a retired multi-millionaire with a million dollar home in Phoenix and a million dollar home in Prescott. They play golf a lot and go to Maui 4 months out of the year.
Next time I see them I will ask how much they really know about suffrage and oppression.

Funny, i guess i missed that march in phoenix, i was out on the desert shooting. Sorry to hear the contaminated my home town of prescott too.
Originally Posted by Snyper

Odd, ain't it. She's brilliant. Had a full ride at SMU Law School. Turned it down and borrowed about $300k to go to Georgetown. Tremendous work ethic.

But, she has drank a few gallons of the coolaide.

Reminds me of one of my wifes cousins. The one I posted that got a DUI down in N.C. about a month ago. The one that went to school until she was near 40 years old, has a law degree from Georgetown and a social studies masters from Appy State. The one that is pushing $300K in student debt and was all in for Bernie, then HRC. Can't imagine why?? Student debt maybe?
She was in D.C. on Saturday also.
© 24hourcampfire