Home
https://youtu.be/pkWgp2abM2w
Five years is not long enough for that crime.
I remember him well - he was a coon killing son of a gun !
i remember that story from when i was a little kid, watched it with grandpa, grandpa had a 1911 on his hip from 1943-1998, he gave the guy a nod of approval, which was high praise from him.
Ultimately he paid a big price just to prove he could. I imagine he rolled up some big legal bills.
ill have to research it, sounds like everything was ruled justified, and that was before california turned into the current [bleep] hole that it is now
Beats the hell out of funeral expenses.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Beats the hell out of funeral expenses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

smile Darn right it does !
Originally Posted by acooper1983
ill have to research it, sounds like everything was ruled justified, and that was before california turned into the current [bleep] hole that it is now

You're correct. I was living in Los Angeles at that time and remember the incident well. The D.A. found the shootings to be 100% justified. Thomas was not sued civilly, if I remember correctly.

Of course, all the left wing liberals and media in Los Angeles painted Thomas as a monster ... but that's normal for left wing liberals.

L.W.
AND, he has the gunfighter moustache to go along with his brass balls.
Keith_dunlap: I did not know this hero but two men I worked body guard and robbery suppression jobs with knew him well.
They bought their Rolex watches from him and socialized with him as well as going shooting at various ranges with him.
I am so thankful he lived through all of these deadly incidents.
Good for him!
Thanks for the link. I am saving it.
The robbers were all spawn of the welfare society and the ignorant and self destructive mentality of politicians in kalifornicationkopia - good riddance to those robbers!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The shame of it all is that a law abiding man was not able to run his business without being at risk of people who wanted to take what he had. Notice that they were all Black....that ought to tell you something right there.
To me, this video seems like yesterday. I remember watching it when it first appeared on TV. I believe I even taped it on VCR and watched it several times, back then. He was like a modern day Wyatt Earp.

It seems he liked Sigs.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Five years is not long enough for that crime.
I had the same reaction. Slap on the wrist. You point a gun at someone with felonious intent, and you shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day again.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I remember him well - he was a coon killing son of a gun !
You notice that, too? LOL

Back then, a lot of the upscale jewelry stores instituted a policy of not buzzing their doors for blacks. The courts put a stop to that. It's illegal to use overwhelming experience in your safety-related decision making regarding with whom one chooses to do business.
Black lives matter. Not!
A real bad ass!!!
I'd buy him dinner
There were two crimes committed in this incident, the robbery and the sh(!)t a$$ mother fkr's that gave the punk 5 years.
© 24hourcampfire