Home
Posted By: DHN Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
I like the way this guy celebrates!
Mattis hits ISIS
Newly minted Secretary of Defense James Mattis celebrated his first full day at the Pentagon by overseeing 31 strikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Mattis entered the Pentagon Saturday with a smile for his first full day of work, and for good reason, considering the significant bombardment ISIS forces received.

A variety of fighters, bombers and remotely piloted aircraft engaged in the bombing run, which saw 25 strikes in Syria and six in Iraq. In Syria, two strikes destroyed ISIS units and artillery near the town of Bab. ISIS forces in Raqqa, the terrorist group’s de facto capital, took a heavy beating, as 22 strikes destroyed 12 tactical units, nine fighting positions, two underground improvised explosive bomb factories and an ISIS headquarters. The final strike targeted two ISIS oil wells in Deir ez Zour.

ISIS forces in Iraq suffered several casualties as well. One strike in the city of Rutbah destroyed a tactical unit and vehicle, two weapons caches and a mortar. Another in Beiji left a unit and vehicle destroyed. A strike in Kisik destroyed a building and tactical unit. Another in Tal Afar also destroyed a unit, truck and command node. The city of Mosul, which acts as the terrorist group’s regional capital in Iraq, received two strikes, which destroyed two units, three fighting positions, a tank, and a car bomb factory.

President Donald Trump promised during his campaign that he would destroy ISIS as quickly as possible. He said on his first day in office he would convene his top generals and order them to provide a plan to eradicate ISIS once and for all within 30 days. As the new head of the Pentagon, Mattis would be expected to enact whatever plan goes forward. The former Marine general is a known critic of the Obama administration’s ISIS policy, having once referred to it as full of “half measures.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/m...-blowing-up-isis-31-times/#ixzz4WY8OgNmF
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Made my day! I hope he makes my day again tomorrow!
Posted By: add Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Chronic Winning is sure to be somewhat exhausting.

Gird your loins men and sprinkle in a few nap-times!

Posted By: Mikewriter Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Bet it brought tears to Obama - and Hillary's - eyes!

Mike
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Can't resist.....

Posted By: Bobmar Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
I can't remember a SecDef more qualified for the job. We are fortunate.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Im betting isis didnt know what hit them.

Be nice to find zeros texts warning them though.
Posted By: BMT Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
May this action save the lives of the innocents
Posted By: jnyork Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Sounds like a great start.

WTF is a "tactical unit"?
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Can't resist.....

My fellow Marine Barracks Rota Spain Marines starred as the "cast of thousands" in that movie. I foolishly declined to appear in the movie. My one and only chance of "stardom" with Sean Connery. lol
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
God bless America
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Can't resist.....

My fellow Marine Barracks Rota Spain Marines starred as the "cast of thousands" in that movie. I foolishly declined to appear in the movie. My one and only chance of "stardom" with Sean Connery. lol

I would have put up the full clip, with the VERY squared away close order drill on the palace steps,....Youtube's apparently taken it down, and this abbreviated version's all I could find.

GTC
Posted By: acooper1983 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
the grass is about to grow...
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im betting isis didnt know what hit them.

I'm betting they know NOW.....and are crapping their pajamas!!!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Go get em General, Kick some towelhead ass!
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
It appears that "Mad Dog" is the man for the job of eradicating Isis, go get 'em General Mattis!
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Made my day! I hope he makes my day again tomorrow!

So do I.
Posted By: RDW Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Now this is awesome news!!!

...maybe a missile will find the self reported blow-job queen madonna.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
That bitch needs to be arrested by the FBI this morning.

I know muzzies are stupid, but they gotta be getting a bit worried now, pouring on some real heat will cause desertion, further lessening their numbers by their own hands! WIN/WIN
Posted By: kellory Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Can't resist.....

Been in a few myself. Murder she wrote, china beach, a Guinness beer Commercial with Rutger Hauer, Army of Darkness, and a few others. It was one of several side jobs to keep food on the table.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Well done sir!
Keep up the good work.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by jnyork
Sounds like a great start.

WTF is a "tactical unit"?

A Toyota HiLux, probably grin
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Why aren't we seeing all this on TV, where's the "media".

DF
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Wonder if folks are starting to realize that Trump means what he says?
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Pour on the misery to that filth! What a breath of fresh air.
Posted By: Badgerloader Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
A friend's son is an A-10 "Warthog" pilot recently deployed to the "sandbox". I pray for the safety of all those in harm's way and also pray that they have good hunting.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Pour on the misery to that filth! What a breath of fresh air.

Big +1

I'd like to see them curse the day they were born.
Posted By: RDW Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Why aren't we seeing all this on TV, where's the "media".

DF

The only part we need to see on the news is the missiles hitting the target.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
That pussy's gone from the WH you muzzie bastards! There's one bad ass general coming your way to stomp you into nothing! Outstanding!
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
That pussy's gone from the WH you muzzie bastards! There's one bad ass general coming your way to stomp you into nothing! Outstanding!

laugh

His nickname, "Mad Dog", didn't come out of a vacuum... wink

He earned it...

DF
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
I'd also bet a dollar to the hole in a penny that there won't be anymore miles long oil tanker trucks belonging to ISIS in a line sitting in the sandbox not being 'hit' because of the drivers being so-called 'innocents'!!
Posted By: WildWest Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Turkey's Prime Minister Erdogan's, son is selling, isis stolen crude oil.
Why don't we stop this BS ?
Posted By: funshooter Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
One of those stinger missiles needs to find its way to Rancho Mirage and take the biggest ISIS terrorist this country has ever seen out.

He is living right here in our country
Posted By: 86thecat Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Let the Israelis come get him. He assisted the Nazis during WWII. Sure there are a few things the Israelis would like to talk to him about. Wonder if they could make a case for his wealth being grown using stolen seed money from his Nazi days and confiscate every penny?
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Let the Israelis come get him. He assisted the Nazis during WWII. Sure there are a few things the Israelis would like to talk to him about. Wonder if they could make a case for his wealth being grown using stolen seed money from his Nazi days and confiscate every penny?

I wondered about that.. Why haven't they come after him? He admits his role during the war..
Posted By: jdunham Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Making America Great again!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Careful, the kookistas with NEOCON Derangement Syndrome (NDS) might get their "chilly ruined" if we start making military excursions...
Posted By: Longbob Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Is it just me or does anyone else sit impatiently waiting to hear about the damage General Mattis and his crew inflicted on this scourge AFTER it happened?

It is somewhat like the modern day news reels that you would see in the theaters in past wars. I fully respect the secrecy and effectiveness of not announcing to the enemy what we are about to do, but I eat up the info after they have done it.

Each day for me is like Christmas with President Trump's announcements and each night is like sex for me with Mattis' announcements. Alright, I will calm down a bit.
Posted By: cv540 Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Well this was from the man who said this:

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...dog-mattis-has-said#sthash.jMYnmzjN.dpuf
Posted By: RickyD Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Can't resist.....

Glad you didn't.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by WildWest
Turkey's Prime Minister Erdogan's, son is selling, isis stolen crude oil.
Why don't we stop this BS ?
I'm betting it will be. Soon!
Posted By: Son_of_the_Gael Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/23/17
Can't resist.....

I love that movie.

"With men such as these, what need have I with guns which fire many times?"

"Machine guns?"

"Well, perhaps I do not believe it either."

(quoted from memory, probably didn't get it exactly right)
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Get 'em, Mattis! - 01/28/17
Good bud sent me this by email.

DF

Subject: Looks like he picked the right man!
When asked what he thinks about General (Mad Dog) Mattis being considered for Secretary of Defense, Rob O’Neill (the man who killed Bin Laden) said, “General Mattis has a bear rug in his home, but it's not dead - it's just afraid to move.”
MMMHMMM. Look out ISIS!

© 24hourcampfire