Home
Because O'Reilly said someone is behind these demonstrations, as in funding and organizing. Krauthammer insisted, to the contrary, that these are spontaneous demonstrations. Krauthammer offered to prescribe O'Reilly a psychotropic drug to help him get over his conspiracy theories. Who is Krauthammer covering for?
GEORGE EFFIN' SOROS!!!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Because O'Reilly said someone is behind these demonstrations, as in funding and organizing. Krauthammer insisted, to the contrary, that these are spontaneous demonstrations. Krauthammer offered to prescribe O'Reilly a psychotropic drug to help him get over his conspiracy theories. Who is Krauthammer covering for?

Ma zot omeret?
I'm starting to think Krauthammer is like a wind mill - goes whichever the wind is blowing the strongest.

I used to like him, not so much any more.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I'm starting to think Krauthammer is like a wind mill - goes whichever the wind is blowing the strongest.

I used to like him, not so much any more.

This.

Also, I think O'Reilly is high on his own BO. Or BS, I guess. laugh
I stopped believing wrestling was real when I was 6 years old.

Dave
O'Reilly has done pissed off his Jew buddy.

Expect a lot of ass kissin' from O'Reilly in the next few weeks.
2 snakes
Krautenheimer goes in and out off lucidness depending on the topic. Remember he is a "not so much" Trumper so his comments will reflect that.
Krauthammer starred in one of Hillary's commercials.
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

wait what??
Originally Posted by rem141r

Dave

wait what??

I know. I'm so crushed I couldn't respond to deflave's post! laugh
Once you learn to pay attention you'll learn that Jews are always goin' off talkin' chit like this.

Of course, you can't say anything about it because a buncha people will jump up and start hollerin' "HITLER!,...HITTTTTTT-LERRRrrrrrr!", and chit.

There'll probably be one that jumps up and starts givin' me chit in this thread in a minute.

They're predicable as sunrise.
Yep. Now they and possibly Geraldo too can fill 40 min per hour with this spat. "full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing"

Heck I almost turned on Tucker 15 minutes early tonight, thanks for the heads up.

WHAT! Travis, please tell me you are kidding. It's real..........ain't it?
A couple of entrenched insiders. WGOF what they think.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
WHAT! Travis, please tell me you are kidding. It's real..........ain't it?

Let me finish my letter to Santa Claus and I'll get back to you.

Dave
Originally Posted by lightning

"A" is spelled with an a.

Just an FYI.

Dave
Do you think Trump believes in the Devil?
Hmmmmm, Krauthammer ? Isn't that the dumb f*ck who broke his own friggin neck diving head first into the shallow end of the pool ?

A hellish conspiracy of Orangemen and Freemasons?

My best guess.

Sycamore
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Hmmmmm, Krauthammer ? Isn't that the dumb f*ck who broke his own friggin neck diving head first into the shallow end of the pool ?

That's another bloodline that should have ended in an eastern European oven.
Originally Posted by lightning

"A" is spelled with an a.

Just an FYI.

Dave
LMAO...
Yeah right Charles, and the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous response to a video.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Yeah right Charles, and the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous response to a video.
It is known that Soros funds these groups. That is common knowledge. First, I would like to know how funding anarchists is not criminal, and secondly, how Krauthammer can be blind to Soros's involvement. I simply think he's lying, and thinks were stupid enough to buy it.
Just a couple of 'elites'[in their own minds] having a disagreement.
If you put the two of them in a barrel, and rolled it down a hill...
There'd be an azzhole on top the whole way to the bottom!
7mm
Back to the good old fire...
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Orangemen, or Freemasons?

Sycamore
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Pashooter
It is known that Soros funds these groups. That is common knowledge. First, I would like to know how funding anarchists is not criminal, and secondly, how Krauthammer can be blind to Soros's involvement. I simply think he's lying, and thinks were stupid enough to buy it.
I think he was just tired of O'Reily's chit. He knows better.

You keep spouting this anti-Semitic horsechit every chance you get. When are you launching your "final solution" from the Aleutians, Adolph?
Originally Posted by 4ager

You keep spouting this anti-Semitic horsechit every chance you get. When are you launching your "final solution" from the Aleutians, Adolph?
He's just pissed his cub scout uniform wasn't as snappy as the Hitler Youth wore. Wanna be nazi. Rick used to purge those back in the good old daze.
© 24hourcampfire