Home
https://news.grabien.com/story-dnc-chair-candidates-bash-white-people-racially-charged-foru

y'all won't believe this wing nut. smile
There are many, many like her. The car is in the ditch and they still have their foot on the gas pedal.
Oh I believe her the Dems. are chock full of this type. I hope they elect a leadership made up of these idiots.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Reckon I missed the white guilt train.
I like her, she should win and make whitey shut up laugh
We are Americans. That should be enough. There is simply no need for any special consideration for race, gender, etc. If you fail to get a particular job, find out why, and fix it. Life will never be completely fair or completely safe. That is life.
They still don't get it.
Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.
She's part of the reason why in Idaho's 2017 legislature the R's outnumber the D's by 88 to 18.

Note that Whites make up 72% of the US population. The Dems scream that the majority vote should win a presidential election but the minorities should run it all. The numbers don't add up.
Practicing for the next round of Americans vs. Democrats.

Doesn't look like the outcome will even be close.
Another candidate said black Americans are now living with “justified fear” of being killed after Donald Trump was elected president.
They ARE in danger of being killed but not by the R's. They need to look to their own black brothers.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Another candidate said black Americans are now living with “justified fear” of being killed after Donald Trump was elected president.
They ARE in danger of being killed but not by the R's. They need to look to their own blacks brothers.
It may be the R's fault for allowing the D's to become the idiots they are.
Mannlicher: I used to tell myself that the demonrats as a party could NOT tarnish themselves any more than they already had - this type idiocy proves to me that liberalism is simply a mental disorder.
And my thinking on demonrats was wrong - they CAN diminsh themselves even more - I say let them!
Liberalism is a sickness that virtually no one tries to cure themselves of. I don't know why.
"Wing-nut" is a perfect description of that demonrat cretin.
Sheesh.
Thanks for the link.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
She makes Hank Johnson look like a brain surgeon.
Attempting to survive by picking up the crumbs.
Love how women of this country is Making the Democrat Party Great Again
Originally Posted by 1minute
Attempting to survive by picking up the crumbs.
This defined the demoncraps to a "T".
Trump and the Repubs need to start making a concerted push right now to win the hearts of the minority populations by giving them something to look forward to, such as jobs, housing, work, income, and better schools.

The Dems are going off the rails completely.
© 24hourcampfire