Home
Painful 13 minutes with the [bleep] trying their best to bait her in and talking over each other, but the last 60 seconds is well worth watching. Basically tells Joy what a miserable bitch she is, the look on her face is priceless.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/...optics-fiery-response-leaves-speechless/
When they asked her what is the difference between her success and that of other black failures, she said it was her mother who instilled the faith of Christ in her and a work ethic. You could see that was a poison pill, and hard to swallow for all the liberal NAGS on that show.
1 intelligent, articulate woman surrounded by self inflated bimbos.

what a waste of her time.

tip of the hat to you m'am would have loved to hear your story and what you believe the Prez's plan is to help our inner cities without being constantly interrupted by a bunch of rude bitches that never tire of the sound of their own voice.
Horrible bitches.
I could not tell you who any of those women even are. I do know Omarosa from Trump and have respect for her.

Painful doesn't begin to describe trying to listen to and watch that!!

I wouldn't even sit on the redheads' face!!
What a classy, smart and poised lady, from the Projects yet.

Heck, she oughtta run fer President if Michelle does.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
What a classy, smart and poised lady, from the Projects yet.

Heck, she oughtta run fer President if Michelle does.

wouldn't help much with a large portion of the black vote Birdy

they want something from someone else, that's what the Obama's preach.

this lady's sermon has a different bent, you have to earn what you get no matter where you start.
She kicked some butt on Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice.

Not very well liked by her peers but that's to be expected with winners.

Betting all those others would not make it past day one on the show.

Say what you want but that was a tough reality show to win. Much less make the cut!!
Joy is one rude miserable bitch . They do this crap to all that don't think like them.
Originally Posted by sidepass
Joy is one rude miserable bitch . They do this crap to all that don't think like them.

Loved the smack-down, hoping Joy finds someone to put up with her miserable ass!
Rethinking it... she would have to be thinking Joy needs a libtard... and she must want to turn him into a miserable bastard, too!!!
Good for her doing a smackdown on that crowd, I guess.

Not enough reason to watch The View on purpose, IMO.
This man, our president has surrounded himself with some very bright people.
that smackdown at the end was fuggen priceless. women are brutal to each other. i can't imagine what male would want to be with that Joy(less) bitch. except for a gold digging homo that is.
Never saw her before. She was very good. Eloquent under fire. Excellent.

Originally Posted by ironbender
Good for her doing a smackdown on that crowd, I guess.

Not enough reason to watch The View on purpose, IMO.

^ well, yeah.

But it is good that there are people going on there and calling them out. I guess.
Why are these BIotches-this show still on even?? Is there enough money in the welfare mammy NI&&er advertising to support it??
Joy should change her name to Misery.
A painful 13 minutes only made tolerable by the class of the guest.
© 24hourcampfire