Home
Posted By: RockyRaab I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Wanted to try some Duluth Trading underwear. Told Claudia I was getting some of those "no pinch, no sweat, no stink" boxers.

She said, "How will I know it's you?"

Geez, ya stay married to somebody for 47 years and you feel like you're Rodney Dangerfield.
hahaha, too funny, Rocky.
That darn truthiness!
Posted By: Scott F Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Yep, I know the feeling but if you think about it you would be disappointed with anything else than a sharp witted woman. At least the the sharp witted woman in my house tells me.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Wife problems aside laugh , you'll be happy with the quality of the Duluth stuff! I've got some of their stuff and its great. Sizes may run a little larger than other places, I usually wear a large t shirt and their long sleeve t is a little big on me..
Posted By: rost495 Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Just can't quite make myself spend that kind of money on pair of drawers.

and damn sure want to make sure there is some support there.. not the free hanging dangling type...
Posted By: dale06 Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Try their "ball room" jeans.
Let us know how that "No Stink" thing works out... laugh
Posted By: joken2 Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17

Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Wife problems aside laugh , you'll be happy with the quality of the Duluth stuff! I've got some of their stuff and its great. Sizes may run a little larger than other places, I usually wear a large t shirt and their long sleeve t is a little big on me..

With so much clothing being mass manufactured in third world countries nowadays to reduce costs, I sometimes suspect sizing standards have been reduced too to save even more money on materials, whereas quality USA manufactured clothing, like the Duluth brand, still probably run true to size.

For a long time, I balked at the price, too. Their Performance Boxers are on sale now for $20. I have cheap boxers in my drawer to use as travel clothes so I can just toss them if needed, and the damn things last for years until tossed. If I get two years out of a pair of everyday boxers, even the Duluth ones are cheap.

I ordered three pair to get free shipping.

I went and looked...

Holy Sxchidt!

$16-$17 per pair.

They better wipe your azz too! laugh
As much as I like my Duluth stuff, and I'm wearing one of their vests right this minute, Their stuff is made overseas.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
For a long time, I balked at the price, too. Their Performance Boxers are on sale now for $20. I have cheap boxers in my drawer to use as travel clothes so I can just toss them if needed, and the damn things last for years until tossed. If I get two years out of a pair of everyday boxers, even the Duluth ones are cheap.

3 pair is 6 shorts.....thats enough for a week almost.
I think they call a "pair"... a single underwear.

Never did understand why they call underwear a "pair", when it's really only one. wink
Originally Posted by rost495
3 pair is 6 shorts.....

Is it?
smile
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Never did understand why they call underwear a "pair", when it's really only one. wink

Same corps. that make a *pair of binoculars*? smile
Posted By: WiFowler Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Let us know how that "No Stink" thing works out... laugh

"No stink" - does that mean they trap "gas"? laugh
Pair of glasses, pair of pants.

I ordered three each of boxers. (And let us not now hear of pugilists.)
Well....It's a pair of pants isn't it? Why wouldn't it be a pair of underwear?

Bing is my friend:
Is it called a pair of pants?
When they became one garment, I guess calling it a "pair" stuck out of habit. It's called a pair of pants because each pant leg used to be one separate item of clothing, and was belted in the middle.
Pair of glasses, pair of pants.

I ordered three each of boxers. (And let us not now hear of pugilists.)

I knew what you meant! I was just giving jeff some chit!
If I had a pair of dicks, it would make more sense.

I have a pair of eyes for glasses. I have a pair of legs for pants.

But, hell... If I had a pair of dicks, I'd never wear underwear. laugh
If even an hour ago you had told me we'd be sitting here talking about Rocky Raabs underwear; I'd have punched you right in the mouth. But here we are....
That's supposed to be really good underwear. I have a scout leader that swears by them for hiking. No chaffing, no stink. That helps a lot with some scouts that "sometimes" skip showers on campouts. grin I am still holding out until further review.

Because they house 2 balls
Originally Posted by RoadRunner65
That's supposed to be really good underwear. I have a scout leader that swears by them for hiking. No chaffing, no stink. That helps a lot with some scouts that "sometimes" skip showers on campouts. grin I am still holding out until further review.

Is *showering on a campout* code for something? wink

crazy
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
As much as I like my Duluth stuff, and I'm wearing one of their vests right this minute, Their stuff is made overseas.
[Linked Image]

Ok, China Trademen.

LOL, that was one of the english language bafflers to me...

I figured if I got a two for 20 it wouldn't be so bad. LOL

Still no ball room jeans for me, I want the boys snugged up.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Maybe I need a pair of cod pieces then... grin
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Not for my buddy the one nut wonder.
Originally Posted by ironbender

crazy

Could be related to motel camping.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Originally Posted by Scott F
Yep, I know the feeling but if you think about it you would be disappointed with anything else than a sharp witted woman. At least the the sharp witted woman in my house tells me.

well scott, i could get kind of snarley and say it's good there is one sharp witted member of your household, meaning your wife.
but i wouldn't say such a thing.
Posted By: Full3r Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Have switched almost exclusively to there stuff. little more but they have a no questions asked warranty. as long as you don't outgrow them you can exchange em. there fire hose parts are tougher than any thing carhart ever made and the ones with the flex fit( stretch a little in the canvas fabric, ala firerhose) don't bind and wear like iron. i have been extremely happy
Posted By: stevelyn Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Duluth Trading is my fashion designer. My everyday wardrobe is nearly all Duluth Trading from underwear to outerwear to footwear.
Wanted to try some Duluth Trading underwear. Told Claudia I was getting some of those "no pinch, no sweat, no stink" boxers.

She said, "How will I know it's you?"

Geez, ya stay married to somebody for 47 years and you feel like you're Rodney Dangerfield.
Dadgummit Rocky, you owe me a keyboard!
Posted By: G23 Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
This thread is useless without pictures. smile

Posted By: 12344mag Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17

I sure hope you don't look like him.

Posted By: Scotty Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Originally Posted by G23

Actually those that have Duluth underwear please don't post photos.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Ballroom jeans are the best!
The long tail tee's are too
Originally Posted by Scotty
Originally Posted by G23

Actually those that have Duluth underwear please don't post photos.

Unless it's hot, young chicks in boxers.

Then it's okay... grin
Posted By: Fubarski Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Do they have a non-skid model?
Originally Posted by ironbender

crazy

Believe it or not, some kids skip their showers during the campouts. We make them shower on the last day before we will let them in the vehicles for transportation home. Otherwise, it would smell like a gym locker room over Christmas vacation. laugh
Duluth stuff is the greatest!!

I love their athletic socks also.

these:
https://youtu.be/hiVQ8vrGA_8
Posted By: hanco Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
I got to get some to try
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
By all accounts its expensive and good stuff but not as good as this commercial:

This cracks me the fughk up for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OccneiqsOFo

laugh

Posted By: Huntz Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Originally Posted by rost495

3 pair is 6 shorts.....thats enough for a week almost.

Two weeks if you turn them inside out the second day. crazy
Posted By: Prwlr Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/07/17
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

Same here been using their long tailed T's for years good quality 100% cotton and they do stay tucked in. And I like that they have long sleeved pocket T-shirts.

The way I heard it it's like panties (plural) because when first designed there were two sides a left and right that met and tied at the top, thus a "pair" of panties or underwear. The term just stuck when they sewed them together as one garment.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
By all accounts its expensive and good stuff but not as good as this commercial:

This cracks me the fughk up for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OccneiqsOFo

laugh

There commercials are funny, also their marketing of the long tailed T-shirt as "crack spackle".
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/08/17
Originally Posted by G23

[Linked Image]
Things I've bought from them:

1. The socks I mentioned. they are very strong, supportive, and the heels and toes are tough. the support around the arch is really good.

2. the underwear. I like the boxer briefs. They are cool in the summer and comfortable all year.

4. long tail t-shirts. love them!!

5. Flannel shirt for my wife- she likes them. expensive, but good quality.

6. Ladies panties. (not for me). Wife says they fit well are very comfortable, but not very feminine feeling. She wears them, but not her favorites.
I've been wearing Duluth boxer briefs and long tailed Tee shirts for YEARS!

GOOD STUFF!!!!!

Have the tee's in regular, sleeveless, and long sleeve.

I just got my first pair of slim fit fire hose pants and LOVE them.

They're the most comfortable pants I've ever warn, plus they have lots of pocket for packing all my stuff.

I'm really liking the crotch gusset for giving "the boys" more room so I can "crouch without the ouch"

Virgil B.
Received my order, washed them, and am now doing a test wear. So far, thumbs up. They're lightweight, comfortable, and they may even be living up to the "no sweat" claim.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/16/17
From this point forward, regarding smells and odors,

What ya say we vote by proxy?
Nay! However, I can often get a week out of my Patagonias.
Posted By: kingston Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/16/17
Originally Posted by G23

If this is a pair,

[Linked Image]

Then what is this?

[Linked Image]
I like the long tailed T
Also wear the free range cotton drawers. Hasbeen
Posted By: P_Weed Re: I ordered underwear today - 02/16/17
I'm a Fruit Of The Loom guy.
© 24hourcampfire