Home
The White House is the people’s house. There’s no question about it. But Barack Obama tried to change all that.

During the Obama Administration, public tours of the White House were stopped. Hey, liberals, Obama placed a ban on Americans. He prevented the American people from visiting their own house! Where’s the outrage over that?

Now that Donald Trump is in the Oval Office, things are changing.

First Lady Melania Trump made the exciting announcement on Valentine’s Day: “I am excited to reopen the White House to the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come each year,” Melania stated. “The White House is a remarkable and historic site and we are excited to share its beauty and history. I am committed to the restoration and preservation of our Nation’s most recognizable landmark.”

Tours will begin on March 7th.

Finally, patriotic Americans are in the White House!

Freedom Daily reports:

No matter who happens to be president of the United States, the White House will always remain the “people’s house.” Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America. But now that the Trump family is in office, a huge change is coming to the White House that will make the Obamas’ reputation even worse.

http://fiscalconservatives.com/mela...hing-the-obamas-left-at-the-white-house/
Posted By: las Re: Place must have been fumigated - 02/15/17
Class vs not.
I didn't know that
The press would never run anything negative on Zero.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The White House is the people’s house. There’s no question about it. But Barack Obama tried to change all that.

During the Obama Administration, public tours of the White House were stopped. Hey, liberals, Obama placed a ban on Americans. He prevented the American people from visiting their own house! Where’s the outrage over that?

Now that Donald Trump is in the Oval Office, things are changing.

First Lady Melania Trump made the exciting announcement on Valentine’s Day: “I am excited to reopen the White House to the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come each year,” Melania stated. “The White House is a remarkable and historic site and we are excited to share its beauty and history. I am committed to the restoration and preservation of our Nation’s most recognizable landmark.”

Tours will begin on March 7th.

Finally, patriotic Americans are in the White House!

Freedom Daily reports:

No matter who happens to be president of the United States, the White House will always remain the “people’s house.” Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America. But now that the Trump family is in office, a huge change is coming to the White House that will make the Obamas’ reputation even worse.

http://fiscalconservatives.com/mela...hing-the-obamas-left-at-the-white-house/
Very good!

Originally Posted by las
Class vs not.
In spades..

Originally Posted by MagMarc
The press would never run anything negative on Zero.
And STILL won't...
Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America.
I hope they can find actionable proof for that!
Originally Posted by RickyD
Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America.
I hope they can find actionable proof for that!

Amen!
I'm no Obama fan but this story smells like BS.

I thought traditionally the tours stopped before the transition and its up to the current administration to start them up again when they appoint the position responsible for the tours.

© 24hourcampfire