Home
Don't get me wrong, I was for this guy as soon as he threw his hat in, but that brazen, take-no-prisoners, screw the media guy seems to have forgotten why he was elected. Has the Govt. bull$hit swallowed him up? No rebuttal to the immigrant ban, no Obamacare replacement, don't hear much about the wall of late.

And I can only hole he is doing something serious behind the scenes to destroy these leftover O people trying to sink him.

I'm not as enthused as I was a month ago. Whatcha think?
Don't underestimate the man and be patient.
He's up to his neck in alligators, draining the swamp won't happen overnight.
If anyone thought that he was going to do every single thing he said he was, and run the government like he'd been doing his businesses, they are in for a big surprise. There is a huge difference between running a private business and running a country as big as the United States is. I also believe he is going to have to tweak his advisory council, as I'm not impressed at all with some of them, including Conway. But, with all that being said, the media and the Democrats are doing everything within their power to see that he fails. They do not care about the country, they only care about their political agenda. If the GOP had acted like this toward Obama when he first took office, the media and the Democrats would have been screaming racism at every turn. Give Trump a chance, and let him work things out, and let's see what happens on down the road. He isn't going to be able to change a corrupted system overnight.
Trump has done more for me in 8 weeks than zero did for America in 8 years. It takes time to reverse the cancer in DC. zero planted pitfalls by design.

The most important thing that Trump could do is place a conservative in the SCOUTUS. He is well on that path.

I am actually impressed by his accomplishments and how he is handling a very hostile media. He has choices, and one choice is defeating the media at the cost of getting real accomplishments. He is handling that well. He is not taking the bait.
Keep the faith, but remember, it's a lot easier to talk about doing things in Washington than to actually get it done. Trump is being resisted at every turn by the democrats, the liberal media, and the court system, so it isn't a smooth ride. Hell, half of his cabinet isn't even in place yet.
I'm an impatient man by nature.

But, even I can see that he's only been prez for 3 weeks and doesn't even have a full staff. Furthermore, with all the treasonous dickwads showing their colors now, caution is needed until you know who you can trust.
I know, I know.......I'm impatient too. I would like to see him get this coup under control sooner than later.
They need to make an example of them.
We have elitist slime from both party's and their handlers with many years head start trying to turn this great nation into the most powerful banana republic in the world under their control. They are just not going give this wealth and power back to the people without a vicious fight.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

But, even I can see that he's only been prez for 3 weeks and doesn't even have a full staff. Furthermore, with all the treasonous dickwads showing their colors now, caution is needed until you know who you can trust.
This.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Don't underestimate the man and be patient.
That..

Originally Posted by gunswizard
He's up to his neck in alligators, draining the swamp won't happen overnight.
That.

Originally Posted by Terryk
Trump has done more for me in 8 weeks than zero did for America in 8 years. It takes time to reverse the cancer in DC. zero planted pitfalls by design.

The most important thing that Trump could do is place a conservative in the SCOUTUS. He is well on that path.

I am actually impressed by his accomplishments and how he is handling a very hostile media. He has choices, and one choice is defeating the media at the cost of getting real accomplishments. He is handling that well. He is not taking the bait.
That.

And THAT...
The impatience is child like. "I want an Oompa Loompa now Daddy". Give the man a chance!
Lots of the apparatchiks in our Federal Government should be tried for high treason and hanged.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Don't get me wrong, I was for this guy as soon as he threw his hat in, but that brazen, take-no-prisoners, screw the media guy seems to have forgotten why he was elected. Has the Govt. bull$hit swallowed him up? No rebuttal to the immigrant ban, no Obamacare replacement, don't hear much about the wall of late.

And I can only hole he is doing something serious behind the scenes to destroy these leftover O people trying to sink him.

I agree, you are not. See what you think after his first year.
What happened to all those Obama Executive Orders that President Trump was going to revoke "day one"? If Trump doesn't know how to do it, he should check in with that Federal Judge in Washington.
Hope it works out
Jeez, can you let the man first get a cabinet seated, then get some legislation introduced in Congress, then get the SCOTUS sorted out. It's been what, 3 weeks?
I'll have to admit I'm getting pretty damn fed up and impatient with congress though.

Azzclowns.
AND he's under CONSTANT attack, fom both sides. He is one tough SOB. I don't think the opposition was prepared for that. I find it incredible that there are not only a whole bunch of people deliberately trying to sabotage him, but there are a lot of people who support that idea. These people have no idea what our country stands for. That vision has been severely perverted by the left. If I hear one more lefty utter the vagary that is "that's not who we are", one more time, I'm gonna get violent.
He just got the irs to agree its not their job to inform .gov
whether people have health insurance or not. Now .gov cant fine them for not having it. A sure death blow to the aca.

Ha, maybe it goes under without another .gov plan that gives free health care paid for by the working man.
Originally Posted by benchman
AND he's under CONSTANT attack, fom both sides. He is one tough SOB. I don't think the opposition was prepared for that. I find it incredible that there are not only a whole bunch of people deliberately trying to sabotage him, but there are a lot of people who support that idea. These people have no idea what our country stands for. That vision has been severely perverted by the left. If I hear one more lefty utter the vagary that is "that's not who we are", one more time, I'm gonna get violent.
Well said. Exactly right.
I'll have to admit I'm getting pretty damn fed up and impatient with congress though.

Azzclowns.

Yep. He has to have them on his side and they want the press to give them a free ride. Suckers dont even answer the phone at M Mc collums offic or McClames.

exactly... give the man a chance. Rome was not built in a day.
What's happening to Trump and other conservatives right now is better described as a coup.

Obama is behind more of it than hits daylight as well.

What do you do you do when your hand picked replacement doesn't win your 3rd term?...

You organize a coup with people in place already, to destroy what's left of America.

They need to be behind bars ASAP! mad
What's happening to Trump and other conservatives right now is better described as a coup.

What do you do you do when your hand picked replacement doesn't win your 3rd term?...

You organize a coup with people in place already, to destroy what's left of America.

Yep, high treason is going on all over the place. Mass arrests are called for.
Who here would trust Comey?
Posted By: RWE Re: Where Is The Trump We Elected? - 02/16/17
Why is this a thread?

3 [bleep] weeks, people.

I've worn the same set of skivvies longer than that.

If anyone is impatient, they should be posting to their reps facebook pages or something asking why the traitorous [bleep] that leak confidential information aren't swinging yet.
Three weeks in.
Not a "lifer" politician.
Two parties[including his own] attacking.
Media in a full on Blitzkrieg.
Opposition party employees dropping depth charges in every federal department.

What was the question?
Posted By: byc Re: Where Is The Trump We Elected? - 02/16/17
WTF is wrong with some of you MEN?

Get a grip and realize what he's up against and how much he's already done in just 3 weeks.

To include the repeal of Obama's EO limited gun rights to those on Social Security.

Geeshhhh!!! This place can be a real gripe show at times.

Factor in where we would be right now if Hillary won and you will be a dang site more enthused about where we are now 3 weeks in.
I support him 100%, I would just like to see the kick a$$ and take names later approach to those who are trying to derail him. I can't even imagine where we would be if that hag won.
What has he don't to not make you enthused? You do realize he's had this job a month right? And in that month stopped the ship from flipping upside down in the ocean. Give him a bit more time to right it.

JFC!! You guys all need to turn off the TV and go shooting or ice fishing or something! He's been there 3 weeks, the swamp he's trying to drain has been filling up for 40 years now. Plus he's got to deal with left over Obammy traitors, a hostile news media and organized protests staged by the left and Soros.. Give the guy a break and let him work it out..
He must be doing something right because he is still pissing of the media and the old administration off to no end.

He did not build is company's over night. It took time and cleaning up a Swamp that keeps growing will take time.

It will be interesting in a year if he can start throwing these treasonous bastids in prison.

They keep coming out of the closet to try and fight him and at least at this point he is winning the skirmishes for the most part.

President Trump is 5 steps ahead of them. That is how he built his company's and this is how he is going to make America Great Again.

We need to show our support to him and the dumbocrats so the whole world knows we will not take the corruption from our leaders any more.
Posted By: TBS Re: Where Is The Trump We Elected? - 02/16/17
Trump must be slacking!!! Obama got in at least 5 rounds of golf and 2 vacations at this point in his presidency.
Oposite to the OP I find myself liking Trump more every day. I held my nose and voted for him but the media coverage of his good and decisive actions is turning me into a genuine fan and personal supporter.

Sic 'em Trump!
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Oposite to the OP I find myself liking Trump more every day. I held my nose and voted for him but the media coverage of his good and decisive actions is turning me into a genuine fan and personal supporter.

Sic 'em Trump!
Ditto
[quote=rockinbbar]What's happening to Trump and other conservatives right now is better described as a coup.

They need to be behind bars ASAP! mad [/quote?

Why is no one using the word "CONSPIRACY".
Showman still gotta show (up). Rather a clown than a communist, though...
I just keep thinking back[remembering] what Newt said one evening pre-election
"the elites[including MSM and D.C. lawyers & lobbyists] are doing quite well with the staus quo and see no reason to change anything"

So, you think the other option was a better idea? The man is working hard at just trying to keep the nominees for his cabinet...hell, the dems are already trying to figure out a way impeach him...he's facing blind obstructionism 24/7 and not all of it is coming from democrats...
I think many simply need to extricate head from ass and get away from things for a while. You people are getting duped by the loony left. They are evil and not to be believed about anything. Wake up!
Amen...In todays fast paced internet news market, "hits" on websites translates into cash from advertisers....thus their efforts to sensationalize EVERYTHING and creatively word their articles...
Originally Posted by lastround
Keep the faith, but remember, it's a lot easier to talk about doing things in Washington than to actually get it done. Trump is being resisted at every turn by the democrats, the liberal media, and the court system, so it isn't a smooth ride. Hell, half of his cabinet isn't even in place yet.

You forgot the rinos they want rid of him too
Where are all those supporters? The Trump backers showed up by the millions during the campaign. They are like "Summer Soldiers", the war is on and they are setting it out.
If the Trump supporters marched and objected to the Marxist attacks against Trump things would change.
They've got families to take care of and jobs to go to - they aren't lazy bastards getting paid to protest like the dems are.. If they did though there would be blood in the streets and a bunch of snowflakes with busted heads..
I'm betting someone forgot to install the fugging easy button.
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
They've got families to take care of and jobs to go to - they aren't lazy bastards getting paid to protest like the dems are.. If they did though there would be blood in the streets and a bunch of snowflakes with busted heads..
Then it's time to take a little vacay and get it done!

"Where Is The Trump We Elected?"

Doing the job you elected him to do, if you wanted a useless self-aggrandising camera addict then you should have voted for the other bastards.
He's talking to YOU right NOW.

Are y'all listening???
Yep
Summbitch people. Read what I typed my first line. I supported Trump right from the first. And I never stopped. You have to admit, he started off great then seemed like he got a awefully quiet. Now, after hearing his speach today, he told of what he has been doing and we never knew anything about a lot of it. This is what we need directly from him more often. Reagan did this, when he wanted to get his point across, he got on TV and told everyone. What Trump did today was the shot in the arm. And I think he did it because of all the negative press. I'm glad he did this.
You boys need to watch tonight's Hannity inteview with Paul Ryan.

I believe this Administration is fixin' to blow everyone away with unprecedented first year accomplishments.

It's up to the Dems to either cooperate or get out of the way. The train is coming!!!

Legislation and appropriations will be redefined.
The Propaganda Corps Fake Newz smokescreen makes it difficult to see, but he's still there.

In a just world, they'd be bulldozed over in a trench.
I just loved the way he slammed the press people in that presser. CNN has to be bleeding....
Hopefully he can control the corrupt media. I have very high confidence in his people skills. Unlike the typical RINO, he actually hold true to conservative values, and he fights back. Trump is interesting because he is the underdog hero with balls. He sets the playing field.
Hopefully he can control the corrupt media. I have very high confidence in his people skills. Unlike the typical RINO, he actually hold true to conservative values, and he fights back. Trump is interesting because he is the underdog hero with balls. He sets the playing field.

The MSM can't be controlled.

He needs to ignore them, exclude them, and go about business.

The MSM can't be controlled.

He needs to ignore them, exclude them, and go about business.
If only he could, it would be wonderful. But he can't.
© 24hourcampfire