Home
And here I thought I was following the teaching of the Catholic Church......

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/15/pope-francis-wades-into-us-oil-pipeline-dispute.html
Sadly, the Pontiff seems to have forgotten the concept of looking at both sides objectively before coming to a decision...
Sounds about right.....and of course the hundreds of thousands of children sexually molested by hundreds of Priests over many years had NO rights as the Catholic Church worked day and night to cover up the crimes.
He is Hispanic, go figure
I'm no map genius, but this looks like it is north of the reservation - on private property!

[Linked Image]
He is a Jesuit Lefty, go figure.
Hey, I've never joined a boycott. Lent is coming up in a couple of weeks.
I wonder when he is going to have charity for indigenous Europeans?
Originally Posted by Wyogal

Other peoples' money.

* Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion.
Originally Posted by hanco
He is Hispanic, go figure

Actually Italian living in Argintina.

DF

And the Catholic church was harboring the illegal felon from being deported as well.

The Catholics sponsor many of the illegals entering the U.S.

Maybe if they stayed out of politics the government wouldn't revoke their tax free church status... shocked
Lol, The Catholic church has an Obama........Fug the frankie.
[Linked Image]
Are they pissed it's bypassing them so they don't share in the spoils? Hold on. The Pope has an opinion on this? WGAF?
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I'm no map genius, but this looks like it is north of the reservation - on private property!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Sadly, the Pontiff seems to have forgotten the concept of looking at both sides objectively before coming to a decision...

Specifically, he doesnt look at:

"If you have no sword, sell your cloak and get one."

"Provide for you and yours or I am not in you" (theres gonna be a great gnashing of teeth over that one).

Or Ezra 9:12 or Deut7:3 where He tells how to deal with heathens, not letting them in your country and not letting them intermingle with your sons or daughters and the curse you will receive if you do.

and with a life long history of snuggling up to commies, and pushing that silly social justice theology.
He is talking to himself more than he realizes.
The pope is a fool who deserves no ones respect. His opinion, even on scriptural matters is questionable.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
The pope is a fool who deserves no ones respect. His opinion, even on scriptural matters is questionable.

How many millions of mindless idiots DO follow whatever the Poop says?

To them he IS God.
Tell the Pope to tend to his child molesting priests and leave "environmental" issues alone. I wonder if he looked at all of the trash that these eco-nuts left behind. They did more damage to the environment then the pipeline.
F' a pope.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
How many millions of mindless idiots DO follow whatever the Poop says? To them he IS God.

Wrong no Catholic believes that. Mindless idiots well......but no more so then believing the earth is 6k years old.
Worst pope ever. I think one of the stupidest things he said was paraphrased Trump and his supporters aren't Christian because we don't want the refugees here. The Pope has his own country called the Vatican City. How many refugees are there?
Is he trying to do to the Catholic Church what bamers tried to do to America?

"Facts" are irrelevant...
And here I thought I was following the teaching of the Catholic Church......

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/15/pope-francis-wades-into-us-oil-pipeline-dispute.html

I wouldn't think DAPL affects the Vatican economy...

If Vatican wealth was being affected... shocked

DF
Pope needs to just STFU.
The schismatic heretic shows his Marxist colors again.
Honor everone's rights. Most of those people were'nt indigenous anyway.
You guys ought that learn to read. FAKE NEWS

Abroad statement of the rights of indigenous peoples

No statement at all about DAPL

In fact the Fox news article states he made no direct reference to DAPL
Originally Posted by BMT

Ahhh...

Fake news...

Who'd a thunk... blush

DF
Wait...

The Catholic Church...making ANY statement, anywhere, at any time, about honoring the rights of indigenous people?

Whether about DAPL or anything else...

YHGTBFKM....
Originally Posted by BMT

Bullshitt, Bowel Movement Turd

http://www.infowars.com/pope-franci...lims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BMT

Bullshitt, Bowel Movement Turd

http://www.infowars.com/pope-franci...lims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/

BMT has been a class act, and right FAR more often than wrong, for a damned long time.

4ager
Thanks for defending BMT you are correct about being right more often!!!
Cheers NC
Ok. I apologize. But the popo is doing his best to align with the muzzy world and push this chitt. Birds of a feather...
Ok. I apologize. But the popo is doing his best to align with the muzzy world and push this chitt. Birds of a feather...

The Pontiff may be a POS. BMT, a devout and honorable Catholic, is not of that ilk.

Now, back to our irregularly scheduled Catholic bashing...
New Catechism par 841 iirc says in essence muzzies can go to Heaven because they have the faith of Abraham.
Originally Posted by add

Other peoples' money.

* Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion.

After about 18 centuries thats not really much of a bankroll.
I miss the German Pope. He. Had it right.

This Pope is a product of Peronist populism

Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by add

Other peoples' money.

After about 18 centuries thats not really much of a bankroll.

And innacurate by trillions for the largest land owner on earth. Somebody wants to preach to me they can read from THE HOLY BIBLE.
Catholic bashing threads always turn out well.

This has potential.
The Pope carefully crafts his words but the intent in very clear.

He is completely anti populist and a globalist elite.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/17/pope-francis-donald-trump-letter-condemning-populism

The Pope appears to back anti-Trump protests in letter condemning populism

Pope Francis has offered his unequivocal support to grassroots organisers and activists who are fighting for social justice, migrants, and environmentalism, saying he “reaffirms” their choice to fight against tyranny amid a “gutting of democracies”.

“As Christians and all people of good will, it is for us to live and act at this moment. It is a grave responsibility, since certain present realities, unless effectively dealt with, are capable of setting off processes of dehumanisation which would then be hard to reverse,” the pontiff wrote in a letter that was read to organisers this week.

The remarks can be viewed as a clear endorsement by the Argentinian pope of resistance against populist and xenophobic political movements. While he did not name Donald Trump, and stressed his remarks were not targeted at any individual politician, the letter, read at the opening of the US Regional World Meeting of Popular Movements in Modesto, California, seem to speak directly to protests against the Republican president.

This has potential.

I think it more as Pope bashing that he has brought upon himself.

Originally Posted by SU35

This has potential.

I think it more as Pope bashing that he has brought upon himself.

Yeah, I didn't see it as Catholic bashing. This a Pope bashing.
He's been one of the more vocal Popes....not immune to criticism.
New Catechism par 841 iirc says in essence muzzies can go to Heaven because they have the faith of Abraham.

They do share an Abrahamic blessing thru Ishmael.

But, the Abrahamic Covenant pointing down thru time to Jesus is the true Faith of Abraham.

There are a lot of sons of Abraham who were(are) enemies of the Faith. There is only one door to the Kingdom of God, very clearly spelled out in Scripture, the Seed of Abraham, Jesus.

Isaac was the Seed of Promise, Ishmael, the seed of flesh.

That's pretty basic Christianity. Anything else isn't Christianity at all, regardless of what someone calls it.

IMO.

DF
You guys lost me at Pope. Not bashing, just being a realist.
No DF, though i hate to disagree with a part of what you said. Ishmael was the son of Abram and muzzies claim a common God and heritage from it.

Actually it isnt me disagreeing with you but well respected christian bible scholars i happen to agree with.

Abram was reborn, remade and renamed Abraham. Ishmael was Abrams first son, not Abrahams first born.

Also, God had prophecied Abrahams son (if iirc the first) would be the lineage of David and Jesus though i dont remember the exact scripture.

I will admit there is room for disagreement and you may be right, but too many dont associate the name change as having any significance.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Wait...

The Catholic Church...making ANY statement, anywhere, at any time, about honoring the rights of indigenous people?

Whether about DAPL or anything else...

YHGTBFKM....

well, he could talk about what his own order of jesuits have done through the centuries in south america with the indian population.
"Indigenous" is such a subjective term. My family pioneered, and settled, in Texas almost 200 years ago. Almost all of their (our) land was seized via eminent domain to make Sam Rayburn Reservoir in the mid-1900's.
No DF, though i hate to disagree with a part of what you said. Ishmael was the son of Abram and muzzies claim a common God and heritage from it.

Actually it isnt me disagreeing with you but well respected christian bible scholars i happen to agree with.

Abram was reborn, remade and renamed Abraham. Ishmael was Abrams first son, not Abrahams first born.

Also, God had prophecied Abrahams son (if iirc the first) would be the lineage of David and Jesus though i dont remember the exact scripture.

I will admit there is room for disagreement and you may be right, but too many dont associate the name change as having any significance.

I see what you're saying, Abram vs. Abraham. Abram representing the fleshly man, Abraham the regenerated, Spritual man. One could say Ishmael was first born of the flesh, Issac was first born of the Spiritual.

Or, as in the first Adam vs. the last Adam (Jesus), there are types and shadows of "first the flesh, then the Spiritual" thruout the Bible.

Esau/Jacob, Saul/David, Manasseh/Ephraim, there are a number of "first the flesh, then the Spiritual" examples in Scripture.

DF

[Linked Image]

What difference do facts make to the Left?!
Originally Posted by Ringman

[Linked Image]

Not much.

It's all agenda driven...

DF
Originally Posted by hatari
I miss the German Polish Pope. He. Had it right.

Fixed it for you
He's out of his depth.
Originally Posted by kingston
He's out of his depth.

This^^^. Hell is much lower.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Ringman

[Linked Image]

Not much.

It's all agenda driven...

DF

The tribes claim most of the upper midwest as part of their heritage, especially in areas that have either a difference in terrain, or there is water near it.....maybe we should just deed the entire country back to Great Britain, and Spain....and let their lawyers fight over it.....<sarcasm
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by BMT

Ahhh...

Fake news...

Who'd a thunk... blush

DF

If it's fake news, then about every news outlet in the world interpreted what he did the same way.

Even the more credible ones.

Were his statements about terrorism, or denial of it inaccurate and misinterpreted as well?
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Sadly, the Pontiff seems to have forgotten the history of his evil organization's pogroms against indigenous peoples. Maybe he should issue an apology for the atrocities the church committed against them before he starts pretending to be on their side.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by hatari
I miss the German Polish Pope. He. Had it right.

Fixed it for you

+1

IMO, John Paul was the most Spiritual Pope in my lifetime.

That man had an aura about him.

DF
This pope is a zero. Zero respect for him or the council that elected him. Benedict should be in there, IMO.
© 24hourcampfire