Home
Very predictable because its indicative of who the left represents.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ting-lords-prayer-at-campaign-rally.html
Typical of the Left.... frown

FYI - Her name is Melania, not Melanie............
It is hard to foresee a time when they will quit.
I doubt she did it to impress the media or the never Trumpers
Trump has gotten this far with NO, help from the media, expect more of the same.
I'll bet she is as much as Donald wants to deal with...:)
Melania is a big girl and can handle herself. Not to worry over these despicable urchins.
Melania has more class in her morning constitution than Michelle has ever possessed.
Good to see and hear, the lords prayer, thanks Melania.
Welcome to the secular Bolshevik Jew controlled MSM view of America. They continue to brainwash our youth with impunity. Their dogma arrived here in the early 20th century from Russia and has spread throughout social media now, the progeny of early Hollywood and eastern newspapers.
Some of the Godless have no boundaries in trying to expunge their guilt and shame. I wish something better for them
Nothing Trump, or anyone associated with him will ever, ever meet their approval.

Fine by me.

It makes the enemy easy to identify.
If it were some heinz57 cross-dresser saying the Lords Prayer the commie media would be swooning about how beautiful it was .

First Lady Melania Trump could see a pregnant woman getting ready to fall down a flight of stairs --run -dive save the woman from the fall and the bolsheviks would crap talk her for it .
I sure am glad people are finally seeing what and who the media is all about .
Yep let them go,they are doing a better job on themselves than we could hope for.
Bias against legal immigrant, and bias against a woman, and bias against religion. How liberal.
It is social media, not "regular media". In other words, a bunch of angry idiots bitching about the POTUS and his family on the internet.

Same chit been happening since Uncle Al invented this wonderous contraption. For the last eight years, right here.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Melania has more class in her morning constitution than Michelle has ever possessed.

There's an amazing parallel there actually.........
They just make themselves look worse and worse, I'm ok with that.

They'll make 2018 a piece of cake.
I'm hoping that we see a high turnout in the Rep. primaries in '18 to replace a bunch of nevertrumpers. I think the Dems will do a lot of damage to themselves in the meantime.
Originally Posted by tomk
I'll bet she is as much as Donald wants to deal with...:)

I think I'd have to take all of the pills I have and still couldn't keep up . . .
Damn shame
This was a trap laid for the liberals and haters to prove the unfairness the media reports stuff.

They fell for it. Hook, line and sinker.
© 24hourcampfire