Home

"You are going to see me early next year, and we are going to be in a position where we can start cooking up all kinds of great stuff. ... [and] ... I promise you that next year Michelle and I are going to be right there with you, and the clouds are going to start parting, and we're going to be busy ..."

See: http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

I just WANT TO PUKE!
These people are unhinged morons. Violent, petulant, anti - constitutional. You want these idiots in charge?
Kent State them.
Sedition...
Missing the taxpayer funded vacations already!

Attempting to keep Moose Shell in the spotlight for a run in 2020?
This is fantastic!

This will keep the people who voted for Trump because they were sick and ffucking tired of this kind of crap firmly aboard the Trump Train!

Alllll Aboard!
He's a punk!
He is a fugging Ni$$ar!!!
Seditionary
DOJ should go after this porch monkey and his followers.
Great American!!! NOT
Barack who?
So he's going to done a black mask and go out and break some windows?
another n i g g e r who is a legend in his own mind
I will give it to you, some of you wear your racism like a badge of honor. From the safety of your keyboard that is.
That SOB will go down as the most Anti-American, American President in history. He'll be a relentless PITA until the day he dies. What a POS.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
That SOB will go down as the most Anti-American, American President in history. He'll be a relentless PITA until the day he dies. What a POS.

Hope the PITA ends soonly. Bigly.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep!
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep!

And then CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and NBC give him the Moral highground!
He's just trying to stay relevant with the progressive losers so he can work on his retirement plan on the speech circuit taking money from idiots, like Bill and Hillary did. His wife Sasquatch has a taste for being pampered now so he needs the millions to keep coming in.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I will give it to you, some of you wear your racism like a badge of honor. From the safety of your keyboard that is.

I'd point out that ol Barack doesn't exactly hide his racism either....
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Sedition...

While you're at it, why hasn't George Soros been tried for sedition? It would seem to be a no brainer.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Sedition...

While you're at it, why hasn't George Soros been tried for sedition? It would seem to be a no brainer.
I almost certainly think he is guilty. Much like Hillary, who MOST certainly is guilty, he will simply not be prosecuted. It would be nice if this paradigm changed, with Trump.
Originally Posted by ftbt

"You are going to see me early next year, and we are going to be in a position where we can start cooking up all kinds of great stuff. ... [and] ... I promise you that next year Michelle and I are going to be right there with you, and the clouds are going to start parting, and we're going to be busy ..."

See: http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

I just WANT TO PUKE!

He's trying to remain relevant to the "movement" and keep himself close to all the young college boys he can....
Just another illegal immigrant who has executed many crimes against the American people, he will be removed.
© 24hourcampfire