Home
Can you make a list of what HRC would be doing to the USA right now? Count your blessings she can't

- borders open

- Cabinet re-stocked with ultra Progressive Leftists

- Increased tax

- More regulation

-Lgbtqwxyx would be in every Cabinet position as well as a big % of women, Minorities ONLY because it makes the numers look good, not because they may or amy not be qualified.

- Have another Atty General that will be after Conservatives.

You can add to the list
gun confiscation on the front burner

Supreme Court packed with one, if not two ultra left judges
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
gun confiscation on the front burner

Supreme Court packed with one, if not two ultra left judges

Chuck Schumer would be all over that.
I am so glad she is not in office!
Originally Posted by hatari

You can add to the list

" Register" Guns and Gun owners, shortly after which she would attempt to gather us up in cattle cars and transport us to the pits and ovens....
"Attempt" being the key word wink
She would have already appointed two justices to the Supreme Court. And we'd be sunk as a nation for a generation.

They would also be actively fomenting civil war, just as they are trying to do now only from an unelected position of weakness.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I am so glad she is not in office!
AMEN, brother.....AMEN!
Originally Posted by MagMarc
"Attempt" being the key word wink

Dats why I used it. grin
She might have even given us the 'ultimate' gift by dying in office - Pres. Kaine.
There would be no fake news. All the stupid $hit you read about would be true.
"Lgbtqwxyx would be in every Cabinet position as well"

You got that right.
I am pretty sure that the Vile Harridan was Lesbo. She was always described as having a "very close" relationship with her "personal assistant" Huma Abedein.
Huma accompanied the Harridan on all of her travels, even 8 years ago when she was Secretary of State.

I think there was a wink and a nod to the gay community that here they had a candidate that was an all-but-out-of-the-closet Lesbo, and had she been elected, she would have bent over backwards to install lgbtqwxyx in every post.
FEMA Prisons for gun ex owners.
as a praying man , each night, and all through the day a start my prayer with " Loving Father, thank you for your sacrifice on the cross, and thank you for sinking that spawn of satan in the election." every conservative needs to thank God at least once a day for the latter even if you don't accept Christ!
All the conservative justices and the solid conservative house and senate members would have had unfortunate accidents by now.

Calhoun's and Powell's snipes directed at the president, would easily be cut by half.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
She might have even given us the 'ultimate' gift by dying in office - Pres. Kaine.

That scary moron was her hedge to keep herself from being impeached.
There's a whole website for the triggered delusion of 'what if she'd won'.

http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/
Who gives a flying f*ck about what ifs? The only ones I know that care about what ifs are chicks and children.

© 24hourcampfire