Home
Any of you chemistry inspired guys care to have any ideas as to what poison will kill a dude in about 30 minutes. Referring to the North Korea hit.
Yes I would like to get the scoop on that hit.
That North Korean ruler is a bad guy straight out of a James Bond movie.

Two female hit men in a busy international airport, Ian Fleming could not have written it any better. A hit on the brother of a crazy dictator.
Someone piss you off?
4 perps under arrest..looking/captured a total of 11 suspects at this time.
?
Originally Posted by Gus
4 perps under arrest..looking/captured a total of 11 suspects at this time.

Up to 15 people to knock off one small little man???
The fabric with the "agent" touched his face for mere seconds...

Must have been salvia from my ex mother in-law...
Strychnine?
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Any of you chemistry inspired guys care to have any ideas as to what poison will kill a dude in about 30 minutes. Referring to the North Korea hit.

30 minutes is relatively slow. The really good stuff gets the job done in seconds.
A potent neurotoxin, a.k.a. "Nerve gas". Not readily available to common criminals, but state-sponsored assassins could get it easily. The Norks are thought to have nerve agents.

How did it not kill the woman who delivered the poison?
That's what I was thinking. The gals have the poison on a handkerchief and they put it on the Korean guy's face, how do they keep from inhaling it?
The short, little, fat bastard in NK deserves the same fate. Only maybe a little more painful. The poor people in that country don't deserve that treatment. Food, fuel and medical shortages abound. Hopefully someone sends a round through his fat crown, sooner than later.
I would say hydrogen cyanide which is fast acting , and the preferred version of cyanide for rapid death by inhalation.

HC is produced in execution chambers when potassium cyanide is added to sulphuric acid.

the PPM concentration must have been high for him to die in 30sec as claimed.
just something to think about from a pharmacologist

neurotoxins either work by stimulation or blocking nerve conduction,

cyanide works by binding the electron transport chain in cellular energy production

these groups can cause spasms and convulsions and difficult to "administer"

so what is easy to get, doesn't need a lab, onset of toxicity resembles sleep
effective in aerosol form and has an LD 50 of .03mcg/kg and doesn't need an trained expert to administer.

thats mcg not mg.

welcome to "emerging threats" and Dugways new area of testing.

Fentanyl

what can you get in any farm store that is an outstanding horse "joint" anti-inflammatory

and is also the best aprotic solvent made ( means it can be used as a solvent for the poison, and will the cross the transdermal membrane rapidly with the drug intact)
DMSO

and is not toxic by itself
Originally Posted by tommyd53
The short, little, fat bastard in NK deserves the same fate. Only maybe a little more painful. The poor people in that country don't deserve that treatment. Food, fuel and medical shortages abound. Hopefully someone sends a round through his fat crown, sooner than later.
I've read that the main reason that the NK army is so big is because they get fed more than the general public.
The little Nork bastard has a 1,000,000 man army.
He had his Uncle killed and then his aunt as well.
Originally Posted by Etoh
just something to think about from a pharmacologist

neurotoxins either work by stimulation or blocking nerve conduction,

cyanide works by binding the electron transport chain in cellular energy production

these groups can cause spasms and convulsions and difficult to "administer"

so what is easy to get, doesn't need a lab, onset of toxicity resembles sleep
effective in aerosol form and has an LD 50 of .03mcg/kg and doesn't need an trained expert to administer.

thats mcg not mg.

welcome to "emerging threats" and Dugways new area of testing.

Fentanyl

No way did he get ~ 2 mg of fent "aerosolized" from a rag with a 2 second encounter. Carfent, maybe, but I think even that is WAY out there. Now if the rag was a distraction while he was given something IM... regardless, the timeline and description of his death aren't consistent with opioid od/tox anyhow ... I think if it really was from the rag it will be shown to be more along the lines of a nt/ng as others have opined.
Originally Posted by Starman
I would say hydrogen cyanide which is fast acting , and the preferred version of cyanide for rapid death by inhalation.

HC is produced in execution chambers when potassium cyanide is added to sulphuric acid.

the PPM concentration must have been high for him to die in 30sec as claimed.

It took a lot longer than that.
He died on the way to the hospital.

Malaysian police confirmed that Kim died while being transferred from the airport to the Putrajaya Hospital, but said the cause was not yet known.[42][36]

Initial reporting mentioned some form of spray[43] or needles[44] being used. Malaysian police official Fadzil Ahmat said that Kim had alerted a receptionist, saying "someone had grabbed him from behind and splashed a liquid on his face," also telling Bernama that a woman "covered [Kim's] face with a cloth laced with a liquid."
Oh that long, I haven't looked at any clear video till just now, shows him reporting the incident to security and looking normal-OK,
then you see him arriving at the airport clinic carrying his bag and he still looks fine.

Hydrogen Cyanide does come in liquid form, sounds like a delivery combo of inhalation of vapour
and absorption through the skin and possibly eyes.

the other thing , Malaysia has been so dodgy and hopeless in providing true and accurate details of MH370,
that I m not quick to rely on anything that Gov says.
Sodium cyanide takes mere seconds when introduced to the repository system or mouth.

Ask a coyote that has pulled an M-44.

There's other compounds out there as well that work that quickly.
© 24hourcampfire