Home
i've heard his first name and unpronounceable last name for a spell.

is he a good guy? a bad guy? somewhere's in between and it varies by day of the week?

he's received a ton of air time recently. but, what is the story?

lot's of us want to know more, from folks who matter. we could care less about the msm, and their propaganda.
He got his name out there and the media knocked him back as soon as they thought prudent.

He's basically a conservative professional internet troll and editor at Breitbart.
He run around with Otis?
the media indicates he has packed it out of his current job.

his name came up when he was banned, or un-invited to a university talk out in california.

i thought free speech was what the kali people stood for. apparently not.
Milo is a flamboyant homosexual internet personality who attached himself to the Trump movement and used it to promote himself by acting outrageously and saying outrageous things to leftists.

For whatever reason, he's attracted a following.

I've always thought that he was a Barnum and Bailey level freak.

Anyway, he finally ran his mouth beyond a tolerable level and got called out for it,...got fired,..lost a book deal,...pretty much disowned.

,...better late than never.
He's the "dangerous [bleep]".

System blocks the word "[bleep]" word - a bundle of sticks.
so, we can't depend upon him to be a hero. is that it?

he had his 15 minutes of fame, seems like?

what did the right like about him?

what was not attractive?
My opinion is he is no friend of conservatism and does more harm than good. He is gay and has stated many times he wants only to have relations with black men exclusively which is his choice. He is a drama queen who I wonder if he will tun against "conservative values" when it becomes convenient for him to do so. He has the right to have free speech but at the same time you need to realize there will be consequences of doing that. That is why his troll act does a lot of harm to us normal people.
Originally Posted by davet
He got his name out there and the media knocked him back as soon as they thought prudent.

He's basically a conservative professional internet troll and editor at Breitbart.
He resigned from Breitbart today.
the people out there in the kali campus had a riot because of his presence, didn't they?

i mean, what's the story here?

has he managed to find a way to provoke both sides of the equation?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Milo is a flamboyant homosexual internet personality who attached himself to the Trump movement and used it to promote himself by acting outrageously and saying outrageous things to leftists.

Anyway, he finally ran his mouth beyond a tolerable level and got called out for it,...got fired,..lost a book deal,...pretty much disowned.

He'll be back.
I got a kick out of his act, just because watching liberals react to a conservative gay immigrant who dates black guys exclusively, is just something that they can't wrap their heads around. He severely bashes women's lib, lesbians, immigrants, and even gays.

He's a flamethrower, and what he said day in and day out was to get a guttural reaction from someone, anyone. And then he would fall back on "the gay" so Lib's didn't know how to counter him.

I'm not sure if he'll recover, or if matters, but he had the balls to be a real a$$hole and call out group think/mob mentality on topics nobody else would go near.
I got a kick out of his act, just because watching liberals react to a conservative gay immigrant who dates black guys exclusively, is just something that they can't wrap their heads around. He severely bashes women's lib, lesbians, immigrants, and even gays.

He's a flamethrower, and what he said day in and day out was to get a guttural reaction from someone, anyone. And then he would fall back on "the gay" so Lib's didn't know how to counter him.

I'm not sure if he'll recover, or if matters, but he had the balls to be a real a$$hole and call out group think/mob mentality on topics nobody else would go near.

+1
He told the truth. Gay men like little boys.

I enjoyed his [bleep]-show as well. Just the mention of his name could get the Libs foaming at the mouth. He was good to have around for no other reason than exposing the Hypocrisy of the Left. Don't really care for any of his personal beliefs, but anybody that infuriates the Left and can get Berkeley to burn and riot their own campus, can't be all bad..
Originally Posted by Calvin
He told the truth. Gay men like little boys.

Yep.

Where is the tolerance of the left?

Hint: It's not who you know, but who you blow.. whistle
and his justification is just as sick and perverted!!

In a video interview early last year, Yiannopoulos bantered with the hosts of a podcast called “The Drunken Peasants” for nearly three hours. As the lengthy discussion veered into pedophilia, he condoned sexual relations with boys as young as 13 and joked about a sexual encounter he said he had with a Catholic priest as a teenager.

“You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means,” he told the hosts. “Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.” He adds that consent by minors is “arbitrary and oppressive.”

Exactly, he's a gay loud mouth that relies on shock and awe tactics...looks like the ride is over.

This.

It was an inevitability. Milo became an increasingly self-serving act that was slowly, but inexorably riding off the track.

Milo Yiannopoulos is Travis' gay doppelgänger and the Republican Party's macushla homosexual pundit extraordinaire.
Conservative he is not. He's aligned with conservatism but he's really a libertarian.

And he'll be back.
homosexual - check
Jew - check
Republican - check
Okay, y'all say he's a queer immigrant that likes to have sex with Blacks. Yet, his presence sparked riots at an extremely liberal college. Sounds to me like he should have fit right in with them. They should go hand in hand together.
Bristoe, davet and others above have described much of who he is and what he does. He is not likely to stay prominent in the long haul due to the nature of his schtick. But, seems like he has been very useful recently in laying bare the ridiculous liberal/feminist/homosexual agendas (probably some others, too). In addition to being outrageous and a self-promoter, he is quick, loquacious and energetic - normally drives the representatives of those groups up a tree. They simply cannot prevail in a conversation with him, let alone a debate. For certain, he is one guy that the lib faculty/students at most universities to not want to have seen or heard on their campuses. So, at least for the recent times, he must have been doing some stuff correctly.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Bristoe, davet and others above have described much of who is and what he does. He is not likely to stay prominent in the long haul due to the nature of his schtick. But, seems like he has been very useful recently in laying bare the ridiculous liberal/feminist/homosexual agendas (probably some others, too). In addition to being outrageous and a self-promoter, he is quick, loquacious and energetic - normally drives the representatives of those groups up a tree. They simply cannot prevail in a conversation with him, let alone a debate. For certain, he is one guy that the lib faculty/students at most universities to not want to have seen or heard on their campuses. So, at least for the recent times, he must have been doing some stuff correctly.

The left cannot tolerate black, gay, or female conservatives, and they finally managed to get him.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Bristoe, davet and others above have described much of who is and what he does. He is not likely to stay prominent in the long haul due to the nature of his schtick. But, seems like he has been very useful recently in laying bare the ridiculous liberal/feminist/homosexual agendas (probably some others, too). In addition to being outrageous and a self-promoter, he is quick, loquacious and energetic - normally drives the representatives of those groups up a tree. They simply cannot prevail in a conversation with him, let alone a debate. For certain, he is one guy that the lib faculty/students at most universities to not want to have seen or heard on their campuses. So, at least for the recent times, he must have been doing some stuff correctly.

The left cannot tolerate black, gay, or female conservatives, and they finally managed to get him.

"They" did not get him. It was the Mormon never Trumpers that released the tapes.
If you missed that he was an identity politician's worst nightmare, you missed a heck of a show.

I do not wish him ill.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Okay, y'all say he's a queer immigrant that likes to have sex with Blacks. Yet, his presence sparked riots at an extremely liberal college. Sounds to me like he should have fit right in with them. They should go hand in hand together.

It would, but he's into free speech and he says things the leftists disagree with because "it's offensive."
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

"They" did not get him. It was the Mormon never Trumpers that released the tapes.

CCCC and A-S are spot on, but Whackem is spot on about the mormon nevertrumpers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...linked-left-leaning-george-soros-groups/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246660/Milo-quits-Brietbart-pedophilia-storm.html

ETA: Stopped by the globalist #NeverTrumpers
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

CCCC and A-S are spot on, but Whackem is spot on about the mormon nevertrumpers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...linked-left-leaning-george-soros-groups/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246660/Milo-quits-Brietbart-pedophilia-storm.html

So who is less tolerant of an inter-racially gay Conservative, the Liberals or the Mormons?
His personal proclivities notwithstanding, he's an eloquent speaker and a conservative. And that drives the left crazy because he doesn't fit their identity politics.

So, just how big a tent do you want?

Trump tried to include that faction, but evidently some object.

I'm not a fan of his bizarre tendencies, but will listen to anyone who espouses the right kinda politics.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
His personal proclivities notwithstanding, he's an eloquent speaker and a conservative. And that drives the left crazy because he doesn't fit their identity politics.

So, just how big a tent do you want?

Trump tried to include that faction, but evidently some object.

I'm not a fan of his bizarre tendencies, but will listen to anyone who espouses the right kinda politics.

DF

I think justification of sex with 13 year-old boys became "a bridge too far".
He's not done yet, as others have pointed out here he'll be back. He's not going to stay down for long.

I also don't know why anyone would be shocked that a gay guy would like little boys, that's pretty much inherent in that lifestyle even though the homos will swear it's not so. One look at the catholic church scandals over the last 20 years will prove it's true. If he had a (D) next to his name the media would be bending over backwards defending him. That only gets you in trouble if you're a conservative homo.
So who is less tolerant of an inter-racially gay Conservative, the Liberals or the Mormons?

Things I see:
-What you did there

grin
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
He's not going to stay down for long.

Unless it's on a black dude!

:mic drop:
Mormons are only cool with having sex with 13 year old girls.

BWAHAHAHAHA. So aside from the gay interracial sex thing, they should be backing Milo or something?

smile

This thread gets better and better.

Touche'

DF
This is why he got popular

Milo's magnum opus (IMO):

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/24/full-text-trannies-gay-milo/
He's done a great job provoking the commissars at our finest universities. Their shrill and demon possessed tantrums have educated and sickened many who formally held these institution in respect. And as we see here, he has also disrobed some who just wear the free speech t-shirt.
Milo is disgustingly useful...

DF
© 24hourcampfire