Home
Interesting that we have heard nothing from any of the Clintonistas.

2 explanations are that either Hillary is laying low, waiting for a major stumble from Trump, and re-emerging in 2020 to run a 3rd time (not likely) or she and Bill know that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation might just get them locked up for long stretch. Dick Morris thinks it's the later

[Linked Image]
Actually, "lying" would be correct grammatically as well as in the sense of double entendre.
Directing the AG to look into pursuing charges against her was one of his last campaign promises...if you think the outrage on the left is bad now, imagine the schittstorm if she were charged...
Maybe she just opted to sit down and STFU , as losers should do.

Mike
she is out there, and doing chit. She is not in the least worried about being arrested
I heard she's planning on running for Mayor of NYC.
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Mike

Never one to be quiet, Hillary would be all over Trump and Bill would be trying to lead the opposition to Trump in normal times. Something is up.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she is out there, and doing chit. She is not in the least worried about being arrested

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ^ !

She will be back --somewhere .
Hatari: I am certain that the hildabeast is NOT scared of an indictment for many reasons - first and foremost of which is there WON'T be an indictment!
The hildabeast is out there spending her ill gotten hundreds of millions of dollars and trying to "hide" her bruised ego.
IF.. and thats a VERY, VERY big IF she were to be indicted she would simply syphon off some of her pay to play influence peddling hundreds of millions of dollars and pay her lawyer teams (and get huge kickbacks of cash from them during that process!) putting more money directly into her pockets from her bogus charity scams.
The hildabeast is NOT scared - she is simply trying to hide her well deserved pain/embarrassment while living high on the hog!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Directing the AG to look into pursuing charges against her was one of his last campaign promises...if you think the outrage on the left is bad now, imagine the schittstorm if she were when she is charged...

Fixed it.

Ed
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Why is Mel Gibson holding an I.D. of Saddam Hussein?
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hatari: I am certain that the hildabeast is NOT scared of an indictment for many reasons - first and foremost of which is there WON'T be an indictment!
The hildabeast is out there spending her ill gotten hundreds of millions of dollars and trying to "hide" her bruised ego.
IF.. and thats a VERY, VERY big IF she were to be indicted she would simply syphon off some of her pay to play influence peddling hundreds of millions of dollars and pay her lawyer teams (and get huge kickbacks of cash from them during that process!) putting more money directly into her pockets from her bogus charity scams.
The hildabeast is NOT scared - she is simply trying to hide her well deserved pain/embarrassment while living high on the hog!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You know, that is plausible, but I just can't see her giant ego taking a backseat to limelight.

I suppose there is another explanation. Could be her alcoholism and Parkinson's really has her debilitated. I could certainly see HRC going off on a binge of Kettle One after her defeat. Quiet rehab? Might be difficult to keep that one quiet.
Those Bernie people are still a P.I.T.A. to her

They've already organized an Anti-Chelsea movement to undermine her chances to run for office in 2020.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Why is Mel Gibson holding an I.D. of Saddam Hussein?

Dang!

I hope she's passed away by sundown... But that's just me.
In a way, I am surprised that she is still alive after this campaign. Would have thought she would have had a heart attack or stroke.
While on the subject, I haven't heard much about Abadin(sp?) and Weiner either?
Originally Posted by 340boy
In a way, I am surprised that she is still alive after this campaign. Would have thought she would have had a heart attack or stroke.

Darth Hillary?

She's probably more machine than man now....
Originally Posted by RWE

Darth Hillary?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing...."

Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by RWE

Darth Hillary?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing...."

Maybe we can get "Palps" to nail Hillary with a round of that Force Lightning?
(evil grin)
and re-emerging in 2020 to run a 3rd time

Hopefully she'll be lying in a pine box by then.
i would say she's more worried about getting knocked off by one of those foreign countries that payed for favors they will never get.
Thought I saw, recently, where the FBI found more evidence on weinie's computer and reopened an investigation of hiliary et. al.

Wouldn't a perp-walk parade be delightful? ;-{>8
Originally Posted by KFWA
Those Bernie people are still a P.I.T.A. to her

They've already organized an Anti-Chelsea movement to undermine her chances to run for office in 2020.
They're worth something then. What have "conservatives" done?

Shafting other conservatives doesn't count. We already know that.
Directing the AG to look into pursuing charges against her was one of his last campaign promises...if you think the outrage on the left is bad now, imagine the schittstorm if she were charged...

AND convicted!
Don't think she'll be prosecuted

But then I didn't think trump would win either

Would be nice to be pleasantly surprised again
Originally Posted by Redneck
I hope she's passed away by sundown... But that's just me.

I'll one up ya Lee I hope she chokes to death on lunch!!!
She's still getting her jabs in with Trump.

Not piped down too much.
She's having her skates re-sharpened. She has managed to skate out of so many things that they were losing their edge. What scares me is her coming out of hiding and into the public eye again.
I hope she and willy are spending their sober moments with a team of lawyers.
Probably under the knife getting plastic surgery done for her upcoming bid to be the NYC Mayor.
6' under would be low enough for me.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Probably under the knife getting plastic surgery done for her upcoming bid to be the NYC Mayor.

That would be one instance of a Dr not getting paid enough
I heard she's planning on running for Mayor of NYC.

Heard that straight from a NYer's mouth the other day.
She will be back in 2020 for another run. We haven't seen the last of that evil thing.
Originally Posted by 375fan
She will be back in 2020 for another run. We haven't seen the last of that evil thing.

Nah, she is done stick a fork in it
I hope she is worried
I can think of few criminals more brazen than the clintons. More likely they're positioning that stunner of a daughter for her criminal future.

Mike

that's funny right there....

If she is laying low,

who the hell is this poor bastard named Low?

You gotta feel sorry for Low.

Steve
I think Comey would love to nail her to the wall, I think she really got him mad when she said the FBI was doing a "security review" of hr illegal server.
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE

If she is laying low,

who the hell is this poor bastard named Low?

You gotta feel sorry for Low.

Steve

He's French, it's spelled Laux. Supposedly he can breathe through his ears.
Hmmmm....I've 'snorkeled' about 200 hours in Boeuf River...if that counts!

He'd have to breath through his ears to keep from being nausiated. Being anywhere close to her has got to make you blow your beets.

Steve
She's getting wound up again...

Hillary Clinton to Republicans ducking town halls: ‘If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the ... Congress’

Bitch.

Liberal infiltrated events.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-...t-get-out-of-the-congress-214002950.html
She has long been a confirmed alcoholic, consuming prodigious quantities of Stolichnaya. The simple explanation for her absence is that she is totally plastered, trying to get over her massive rejection and loss.
Huma, Weiner, and Hillary. They are investigating Weiner's server further, and already reported that there was more found.

Connect that with the ongoing investigation into Pizzagate, Orgy Island, Bill Clinton, and the DC establishment, and the Clintons are just hoping to make it out alive.
Originally Posted by kid0917
I think Comey would love to nail her to the wall, I think she really got him mad when she said the FBI was doing a "security review" of hr illegal server.

Oh, please, enough with Comey being mad or being anything but a bought and payed for Clinton operative.

he and his brother have accepted millions from the Clinton Foundation.

The only thing Comey is "mad"about is that Hillary is not President, now getting a bigger payout is a tad more difficult.

Mike

Never one to be quiet, Hillary would be all over Trump and Bill would be trying to lead the opposition to Trump in normal times. Something is up.

Yep
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Huma, Weiner, and Hillary. They are investigating Weiner's server further, and already reported that there was more found.

Connect that with the ongoing investigation into Pizzagate, Orgy Island, Bill Clinton, and the DC establishment, and the Clintons are just hoping to make it out alive.

I hope you are right Deer, but it would be nice to know where you heard about the pizzagate investigation from.
© 24hourcampfire