Home
For what is worth... http://undergroundnewsreport.com/the-truth/bombshell-wikileaks-leaks-lost-clinton-email/ fake news?
We shall see...but if even half of this is true, this is a national travesty.
Wish even half of it was true, but honestly, it does look like fake news.
What is a travesty, is that the media is/was complicit. They came out on our local talk show calling everyone a conspiracy nut, fake news..... Down playing it to the point of ridicule.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Wish even half of it was true, but honestly, it does look like fake news.

I don't wish it were true, any of it, but this scandal looks like it probably does have truth to it.
I don't believe...
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I don't believe...

Have you followed the story since before the presidential election? It had legs then, and it has legs now.
I'm no fan of Julian Assange, but he's yet to be proven wrong. This would be big coupled with whatever they get from Wiener. Boom!
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I don't believe...

Have you followed the story since before the presidential election? It had legs then, and it has legs now.

Yes, I only question the validity of that particular email.

[Linked Image]
That would work for me.

BREAKING: HILLARY ARREST IMMINENT
February 21, 20173872
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

US Attorney general, Jeff Sessions, announced Sunday evening that he is coordinating with FBI Director, James Comey, to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email servers after new evidence involving child trafficking has come to light.

Some speculate that the Trump administration held off their plans to indict Clinton on conspiracy charges wanting to avoid interference from former president, Barack Hussein Obama.

Sessions assured the press that an indictment was indeed coming soon and that they have enough evidence to “put her away for a long, long time”.

Clinton has not yet returned calls to comment.
Source?
I can't stand Clinton/Obama but am calling BS on this one because if it were true, she'd have someone else send that e-mail. She's been wiping her prints too long to get caught with anything like that....
Milo went down already for his involvement.

Biden has stated publicly that he will willingly testify against Hillary.

Weiner's server was found to have "more" on it than originally publicized.

Obama's "bunker" house was raided by the police (though I suspect that this tidbit is fake, but who knows).

Heads are starting to roll, and it's simply a matter of how high up the chain that they want to chase this. It's a sad, sad commentary on America.
The content of both seems inauthentic and contrived by a teenager.

"Sessions assured the press that an indictment was indeed coming soon and that they have enough evidence to “put her away for a long, long time”."
Those emails were not lost, they were destroyed. comey and lynch granted immunity to all involved and allowed them to bleachbit our public records, making them disappear and irretrievable from those sources.
Absolutely fake letter from "Hillary"!

President and White House were wrong and needed caps, and punctuation in the last sentence is not correct.

This is so sloppy it must be written by an average Ivy League college student...a moron in other words.
Or a drunk..
Garbage this is!
Why can't he just lose Hitlery.........
Is this really true or more fake news?
no emails are ever truly lost
I do not believe ansolutely ALL conspiracy theories and associated news are false, but i do believe a lot of false information is dissemimated as a means of obscuring the truth. Gotta be careful what you buy into.
So, a 3rd rate news site posts wikileaks email scoop before wikileaks does?

Let's move on
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I can't stand Clinton/Obama but am calling BS on this one because if it were true, she'd have someone else send that e-mail. She's been wiping her prints too long to get caught with anything like that....

That's exactly right. I believe Hillary Clinton is a truly evil person, who would probably spend the rest of her life in jail if she were ever to be punished for all her wrongdoings. But, she's too smart to send something like that. Looks to me like something a first grader would write.
Originally Posted by RWE
So, a 3rd rate news site posts wikileaks email scoop before wikileaks does?

Let's move on

This.

I trust wikileaks. But I'd have to see it from them.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

This is 110% true. I just retired from 34 years with the Federal Govt. Every email we ever sent was backed up daily in four different locations. WDC, KC, Saint Louis, and one other location out west. I literally watched our IT folks pull up twenty-something year old emails I had written when clearing up my account at my retirement.

We were always cautioned to watch our email content, as it could always be retrieved, and they were correct. There is no way on God's green earth Hillary's, or any other Govt employees, emails were successfully deleted or destroyed.....just couldn't be done. They are out there.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

You are 100% correct!!

There is always a sender, receiver and ISP involved. Regardless.
© 24hourcampfire