Home
Oh.. this will get interesting.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html
CNN and other news outlets were blocked Friday from an off-camera White House press briefing, raising alarm among media organizations and First Amendment watchdogs.

The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Politico and BuzzFeed were also excluded from the meeting, which is known as a gaggle and is less formal than the televised Q-and-A session in the White House briefing room. The gaggle was held by White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

In a brief statement defending the move, administration spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said the White House "had the pool there so everyone would be represented and get an update from us today."

The pool usually includes a representative from one television network and one print outlet. In this case, four of the five major television networks -- NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox News -- were invited and attended the meeting, while only CNN was blocked.

And while The New York Times was kept out, conservative media organizations Breitbart News, The Washington Times and One America News Network were also allowed in.

Asked whether CNN and The New York Times were blocked because the administration was unhappy with their reporting, Spicer responded: "We had it as pool, and then we expanded it, and we added some folks to come cover it. It was my decision to expand the pool."

Both CNN and the Times protested the decision.
Good!

Actions have consequences

Poor CNN grin
Watch'em squirm. Their heads will explode from this.
Haha! Poor suckers.
Saw the last of Trumps speech this morning, then switched back and forth between CNN and FOX News.
The difference in reporting was like night and day.
CNN has earned where they are with White House relations now.
That is great!!!!
Trump should shut out the far left media outlets period. They will never give Trump a fair shake. I personally would cut them out of pool reporting access all together. Kick them out of the pool and bar their use of pool reports.
Now this is some funny chit right there.

"This is an unacceptable development by the Trump White House. Apparently this is how they retaliate when you report facts they don't like. We'll keep reporting regardless," CNN said in a statement.
Love it!!!!
Obama did it to Fox. Not so funny when the shoes on the other foot.
Whats don lemming gonna do now?
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/02/...co-from-todays-press-gaggle-with-spicer/
EXCELLENT! laugh
LOL
Good.

First Amendment isn't suffering either. That's a lie.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Trump should shut out the far left media outlets period. They will never give Trump a fair shake. I personally would cut them out of pool reporting access all together. Kick them out of the pool and bar their use of pool reports.

I have to agree. I mean it's not like being nice to liberals has helped the GOP in the past.
I'd only allow real journalists in too. smile
Originally Posted by BarryC

I'd only allow the good looking females in. grin
Why stop there....he should deport em.
Calhoun: Good for President Donald J. Trump!
Maybe the anti-American sons of bitches and daughters of whores at cnn will get the message and try reporting the news instead of spreading lies and liberal propaganda?
Naw... probably not!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Excellent! Stick it to um!
Why stop there....he should deport em.

At least have an extensive background check done. miles
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by BarryC

I'd only allow the good looking females in. grin

Racist. wink
What goes around, comes around.
stand by for some lawsuits from the sewer.
Originally Posted by deerstalker

I don't know what grounds anybody would have for a lawsuit. Nobody is entitled to attend a press conference.
Trollin' trollin' trollin'

Libral heads explodin'

Keep their nuts kicked swollen,

They lied!

Spin, lies and fake polls,

Don't believe those ass-holes.

Keepin it real by Donald's side........

Knowin what they're missin',

Their legs, down they're pissin,

Lost their ass, tho takin Illry's side......

Cull 'em out, CNN

Ride 'em in Tucker C,

Cull 'em out NY-T,

They lied!

Throw 'em out, LA-T,

Come on in, Hanni-ty,

Throw 'em out, Huff pussees,

They lied!

Trollin' trollin', trollin'...............

Go TRUMP!

Dave
The "news media" have been quite accustomed to controlling that whole scene, and what gets reported. They grew to think that to be "normal". An evolving new normal seems to be properly discriminating and gives points for accountability. There will be some screaming from some quarters, but if the admin handles it all properly, no decent grounds for lawsuits.

The also and again evolving definitions of "Free Speech" will be teaching many that having a right to say what you wish comes with no innate right to be heard or considered. And, you have no right to muzzle those who might speak what you do not wish to hear.

And, the old saw "Free Press" will again be understood to mean that the press will not be muzzled or kept from saying what it wishes, but must be prepared to deal with the consequences of is actions. Also, that "free" does not mean that anyone is obligated to hand you any information you want - rather you must do your job to get it and work professionally enough to report it honestly.

There are going to be difficult learning experiences for some. The pendulum swings.
This is fantastic,but somehow I don't think they'll get the message.
Good. Been saying they should do that for a few weeks now.

If CNN is incapable of telling the truth, no need to include them when it's possible to exclude them.

Trump is a master at this kind of game.
I like it!
Just a shot across the bow. Real sanctions are sure to follow if they continue on their current course.
Good. Long overdue. No sense in having them in there since all they're going to do is publish lies anyway.
Lol, awesome.
love the way their collective heads are exploding while spinning 360 degrees and projectile vomiting!
i just wish they had included the Washington compost.
may they all rot!
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Hmmmm....that saw cuts both ways!!
That'll stir some pots.
Will the sun still come up in the morning if NYT and CNN aren't camped at the white house?
Really???
Typical Libs - don't know the difference between "freedom" (of the press) and "entitlement".

Gotta love it - a clear case of panties getting bunched until heads explode.

DT did give them fair warning by ignoring the front-liner MSM to take questions from "lesser" news organizations in back at earlier media events.
Don't feed the liars.
Damn! I just love winning! GO TRUMP!
More exploding Libertard heads! Love it!!!
Hmmm...Looks like the press is gonna have to just piss and moan. Trump apparently has little interest in being a punching bag. That's a welcome change. The MOST interesting thing is that a lot of what he is attacked for, is simply upholding the Constitution and US law.
"Consequences for actions" that is the big thing. It is true in raising children, in business, in life. It is the power behind the "Code Duelo" that swept through Ireland, Scotland, England, and the US. (An armed society, is a polite society)
Without consequences, anarchy rules. Hold thier feet to the fire, mr. President, give them a serious case of DT's.
Originally Posted by benchman
The MOST interesting thing is that a lot of what he is attacked for, is simply upholding the Constitution and US law.

Isn't it? Most revealing that the America haters are so blatantly anti-America that they proudly proclaim it from the rooftops.

Their day is coming...
© 24hourcampfire