Home
They are already passing out tampons at the door. sick

Have not watched in years. No reason to watch tonight either.

I hope the ratings totally tank tonight.

Anyone want to take one for the team and report the highlights? grin
Oscar who? I'd rather get a root canal.
Never have, never will.
Highlight: Trump = Hitler

I truly don't understand the continued talking about people that matter not.
another no, here
They can go ph uck themselves!!
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Highlight: Trump = Hitler

They'd rather have Hitler.
No here. I don't care about watching. It's just gotten to be to political for my tastes.

rather have my balls pounded with a wooden hammer.......
What's an Oscar?
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Never have, never will.

Ditto
I remember I DVRed it last year and never got around to watching it. Not likely this year, either. It's become a mere platform for the radical left.
Fugk the Oscars
I am working on serving dinner for the local Fire , Police and Emt's here tonight. Its a Banquet our church puts on every year. I think it is a more worthy cause then the oscars.......
The show itself is so controlled and tamed down it's totally unentertaining crap.

The red carpet with mincing homosexuals squealing about who's wearing who is the real entertainment but without Joan Rivers insulting all the women's dresses even that's just a shadow of its former glory...
Not me unless there is a zombie named Oscar in the Walking Dead
Yup….Walking Dead, Billions and Homeland!!

I hope MR Oscar gets hammered by the ongoing rains!!
Oscars? Negative. Am conducting inventory in my sock drawer...
Fug no
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
The show itself is so controlled and tamed down it's totally unentertaining crap.

The red carpet with mincing homosexuals squealing about who's wearing who is the real entertainment but without Joan Rivers insulting all the women's dresses even that's just a shadow of its former glory...

It's a political whorehouse now. Nothing else. The whores are plentiful too.
have not watched in over 50 years, so why start tonight. lol
not me.....what could I learn??
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

how and where to buy your next dress?? wink laugh
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
have not watched in over 50 years, so why start tonight. lol
So Walking dead for you tonight Sam grin
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

how and where to buy your next dress?? wink laugh

or which bathroom I should use??
My dad had a divorce client back in the 1960s, a Jewish film director named Henry Hartman, who called the Oscars "Jews' Night Out".

I wouldn't watch those insipid pukes if you offered me EvilTwin's cape gun to do it.
Watching the oscars would likely be better than supporting Amazon monetarily; but what about the free shipping?
Let's see, obnoxious arrogant antiAmericans blowing smoke up one another's butts.

Maybe, not.
Just another event for blacks to complain about not having more winners than white actors.
Not only no....

But fuuck no!
[Linked Image]
To answer the question without sarcasm, no, I will not be watching.

However, I will be rooting strongly for La La Land because, ya know, that's like the most appropriately named movie about Hollywood ever. Plus I got the hots for Emma Stone.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I remember I DVRed it last year

Dude....

remember this AH......

[Linked Image]
Watching the Oscars is probably 'SLIGHTLY' better than having an anesthesia free circumcision at 35.....

They think all their performances/movies must have some underlying social message.

Occasionally they are entertaining.....

It was said of the movie 'The Ghost and the Darkness' .... too much blood, too much gore, too much killing, a movie that could only be appreciated by a life time member of the NRA..............

The critics gave it 1 1/2 stars........... I thought it was a hit.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences - sounds noble........ it ain't.

IMHO

Originally Posted by tikkanut

remember this AH......

[Linked Image]

Anal dilodonics.
Who wants to watch a bunch of elitists who are legends in their own minds?
These Oscars are on "television", I take it? Yeah, no, haven't watched a television show in more than five years. Wouldn't know how to turn it on.

Watch some Netflix or Amazon occasionally, when it suits me. The Oscars don't suit me. Those people don't understand they don't matter other than they are the product being sold.....
Originally Posted by tikkanut

rather have my balls pounded with a wooden hammer.......

I just bought a new Stihl splitting maul you could borrow.
I am!

I love the Oscars.

It is one night on the year that I can learn about politics and how intelligent and enlightened actors are.

Signed,

Useful Idiot
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Not only no....

But fuuck no!
..... My exact thought.
NO WAY

Holly wierd licking itself.
I've never watched the Oscars, Academy awards, Emmies or Grammies in my entire life.
I don't watch the Oscars, I don't buy or view their movies, I refuse to support those that don't support me. F em.
I'm at work but I haven't owned a television in almost 5 years, so the short answer is no.
I'd rather shave with a dull razor blade and then splash turpentine on my face.
Never seen one.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
What's an Oscar?

It's a variety of tropical fish.
Who da Fuqk is Oscar?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never seen one.

It's as bad as watching the spider in "Rosie" O'Donnell's ass sick
Who?
Originally Posted by BGunn
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never seen one.

It's as bad as watching the spider in "Rosie" O'Donnell's ass sick

I'd watch that!! Especially, if it was a BROWN recluse. Probably kill the spider, however.
I liked Stallone's movie "Oscar",
otherwise, No.
Almost time to fire up those DVRs!!!!!
They have zero I need to hear.
Never happen.
I hear Walking Dead Walkers are headed to LA in mass quantities!!!
Originally Posted by byc
I hear Walking Dead Walkers are headed to LA in mass quantities!!!

Other than the on-site population numbers, could you tell the difference???
I would rather waste my time with you guys than watch a bunch of self serving bastages kiss each others ass and talk about world events that they are clueless about. Then they go home with a an armed guard to their gated house. No thanks and phhuck them and the horse they rode in on.
I didn't watch it but I saw on the news how the dumbfuks couldn't even read the card right for best picture and announced the wrong movie as the winner. Those morons are so smart and self righteous about everything that doesn't concern them but can't get a simple announcement correct.

Pathetic retards.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I didn't watch it but I saw on the news how the dumbfuks couldn't even read the card right for best picture and announced the wrong movie as the winner. Those morons are so smart and self righteous about everything that doesn't concern them but can't get a simple announcement correct.

Pathetic retards.

That's the main headline this morning about the whole thing.

Is anyone surprised that liberals totally screw something up?
Best Picture!

Made last evening in front of the Oscars.

Liberal gets punched in the mouth. smile And arrested. grin

Stayed up late watching Scotties Tournament of Hearts.

Holy Cow Canada has some good-looking women Curlers!
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
What's an Oscar?
Short for Oscar Mayer hotdog, isn't it?
fake news ?

P.
The best picture winner was about a homosexual Black kid and starred a Muslim actor.

Pretty sure it was the closest they could come to giving our former President an Oscar.
"F" THE Oscars
Patriots Day was the best movie of 2016.
I thought it was PRICELESS that for 3 hours they acted like the smartest people in the world, lecturing the unwashed masses about, science, immigration, politics, race, international relations, and so on ...

... and then proved themselves unable to open an envelope and read a name.
Publicity stunt
More blacks than ever before win Oscars...all that whining paid off
Originally Posted by 673
More blacks than ever before win Oscars...all that whining paid off

Not even looked to see who won what.

But, that was the plan from the get go. Participation awards for blacks by white guilt ridden liberals.

I just hope we finally see the day when the blacks don't play all the smart people in commercials and TV shows and movies.

They are always playing the doctors or the company bosses, or in some superior role, and poor stupid whitey plays the dumb sheep roles.
I heard today that those actors weren't the only ones blown last night. Seems they had a Steve moment. LLL was already well into their gushing when the announced "Wrong wiener".
Holy chit that was funny!

Fuucking hilarious!
I never watched the Oscars before they were on the boycott list, why would I watch them now. I watch these people for entertainment in movies and such, never cared about them as real people..which in my world they are not.

Their opinions, and Gala events don't even register in my world.
Just to clarify.....

I didn't actually watch that self serving chitshow, merely caught the 'highlights' this morning on the 'news'....

I remember when the Acadamy Awards were attended by and large by Patriotic Americans. The Actors were multi-talented. The women were absolutely Beautiful and the men were men and had Class!
The MC's were prepared and actually funny!
Now its mostly a bunch of sluts and dandy pretenders with a bunch of plantation no-talents thrown in for diversity.

Puke
[Linked Image]
Oscar is a grouch
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Just to clarify.....

I didn't actually watch that self serving chitshow, merely caught the 'highlights' this morning on the 'news'....

I saw it on the news too Sam.....almost peed laughing. laugh

What a chit show.

Somebody at Price Waterhouse has some splainin' to do.

No idea who won waht and don't care, fugg them SOB's

Watched "Hacksaw Ridge" last week, damn good movie.
I to am like sam< saw pictures. In the most common picture, who is the high forehead hooknose jew fugger?? whom ever he is , he should have spent more money on a better taxidermist face looks looks like bleached fake leather!! what a freak!!!
© 24hourcampfire