Home
[Linked Image]
Is he at the rattlesnake roundup?
nice looking snake, look better as a belt but still a healthy looking snake.
Gundy. Isn't he a coach or such at a jr. college in Okiehoma?
Still can't outrecruit Nick Saban.
Looks like he's run out of hair cut money.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
nice looking snake, look better as a belt but still a healthy looking snake.

No such thing.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Is he at the rattlesnake roundup?

STILLWATER — Mike Gundy is redefining the term March Madness.

The always entertaining Oklahoma State football coach wasn't watching college basketball on Friday. That would be too mundane for the mullet-having, Big Daddy-mug-drinking, singlet-wearing, 49-year-old Oklahoma native. According to his Twitter feed (@CoachGundy), Gundy had other plans: wrangling live Rattlesnakes.

"Rattlesnake hunt in Okeene, OK with Todd and Wild Bill," Gundy captioned the photo.

Okeene, a rural community 70 miles west of Stillwater, is home to what's billed as "the world's oldest rattlesnake hunt." The 78th annual event is set for April 28-30. No word yet on whether or not Gundy will enter, but judging by the size of that snake, he might have the chops to win it.
I'd like to slap that mullet off his head........
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Well skippy, there's a highway that goes right to Stillwater. Haul your happy ass up there and do that. Otherwise STFU.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

Sounds like a longhorn fan. What was the score last fall when we played?
My step-son always laughed at Gundy's news conference saying "I'm a man, I'm 40" defending one of his players.

When he turned 40 a few years ago, I got ahold of a sports shop in OK, and special ordered a OSU jersey with the number 40 on the front and back, and "I'm a Man" across the top and "I'm 40" underneath.

Well skippy, there's a highway that goes right to Stillwater. Haul your happy ass up there and do that. Otherwise STFU.

Or what?

I didn't know you were on the team, that's great!

P
Texas used to be great. They have been mediocre over the past several seasons. Oklahoma State has pretty much had the upper hand over Texas recently, and this coming season will probably be much the same. The Big 12 needs Texas to come back to their glory years with on the field performance and out of conference play. Gundy has brought oSu to heights in national prominence in football they have not seen since their lone National Championship in 1945.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Mike "I'm 40 I'm a Man" Gundy - 03/18/17
He needs to lose the catch stick and let us see what a man he really is.. Thumb, index, and middle fingers just behind the jaws should do it.
Originally Posted by GeoW
He needs to lose the catch stick and let us see what a man he really is.. Thumb, index, and middle fingers just behind the jaws should do it.

Maybe you could demonstrate that for him? I'm sure he'd like to learn that technique.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

I didn't know you were on the team, that's great!

P

Nope, used up all my eligibility a long time ago.
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Still can't outrecruit Nick Saban.

Not many can.
Oh the end is near lose to "Auburn with a lake" on a illegal pick play.....then go out and sign ANOTHER #1 recruiting class.September's coming and the bull of the woods wants #17 Roll Tide.

I posted this yesterday morning without thinking through it and now regret having said the final sentence.
This served no good and I apologize to JGRaider for the inflammatory remark.
Originally Posted by GeoW

Maybe you could demonstrate that for him? I'm sure he'd like to learn that technique.

[Linked Image]
Was it still alive when this photo was taken?
© 24hourcampfire