Home
Posted By: huntsonora Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
I am friends with a lot of people I don't actually know because I used to network with other hunters. Turns out I can't stand social media but I still have my account to keep up with family and whatnot but there are some CRAZY bastards out there

Basically, do y'all have Facebook "friends" that you don't "unfriend" just so you can see some of the crazy stuff they come up with? Cheap entertainment...
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
Seriously? This place is ate up with crazy, I don't need Facebook for that.
Posted By: ShadeTree Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
I briefly checked out FB when it first came out and never seen the reason to waste time on there. Never had an account.
Posted By: huntsonora Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Seriously? This place is ate up with crazy, I don't need Facebook for that.

So true!
Posted By: saddlering Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
Campfires enough for me!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
Facebook is for the 'demented'!!
Posted By: ro1459 Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
I have 7 friends. All family. I still see the crazy stuff people post to other family members page. Disgusting.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
the crazy's keep me sane.
Posted By: old_willys Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
I agree with Steelhead we have a whole lot of crazy right here.

My FB account is to keep track of my nieces and nephews back east. Have several nieces more into hunting and I always get a kick out of their decked out in camo tree stand selfies.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
Not me, would not touch Facebook.
The 'Fire is pretty much all the social media I do.
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: Crazy Facebook friends? - 03/20/17
Originally Posted by huntsonora
I am friends with a lot of people I don't actually know because I used to network with other hunters. Turns out I can't stand social media but I still have my account to keep up with family and whatnot but there are some CRAZY bastards out there

Basically, do y'all have Facebook "friends" that you don't "unfriend" just so you can see some of the crazy stuff they come up with? Cheap entertainment...

Yep. Especially my lib inlaws. Cracks me up!

Mike
© 24hourcampfire