Home
not to afend anyone, but let's leave skin color out of it, ok?

so,now we can begin. this country either needs immigrants or it doesn't. is that something we can agree upon?

so, what do we need from the immigrants, potentially?

should they have wealth, or only be young and highly qualified?

well trained & wealth? to the front of the line, right?

fully dedicated, well trained and seeking a more materialistic life? move up in the line, ok.

humans wanting to take the place of legitimate domestic workers? to the back of the long, long line?

folks, we're working hard to make sense of the global economy, while the Americans continue to work & pay taxes.

so,if we're looking for foreign immigrants, who are we trying to attract?
Gus,

We should focus on those who we reasonably expect to contribute more to our society than they will take. Think inventors, entrepreneurs, people with important technical skill and those with the capitalist spirit.

And lots of hot single women, especially from the Orient and Eastern Europe.
if we're looking for foreign immigrants, who are we trying to attract?

I depends on the party in power.

One party needs to take care of you and keep you subservian for your vote, the other party wants to milk your strengths, mental or physical.
Not breathing.
health and personal hygiene need to be
checked very thoroughly. this means a
how-ever-long quarantine to check for
disease and a detailed personal hygiene
check to weed out those that have perpetual
b.o. and garlic and ashtray stench. habitual
sandal wearers get sent away. must speak
and comprehend intelligible english. no exception
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by watch4bear
if we're looking for foreign immigrants, who are we trying to attract?

I depends on the party in power.

One party needs to take care of you and keep you subservian for your vote, the other party wants to milk your strengths, mental or physical.

that's called work.
They should be as our original founders-white, christian.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
[Linked Image]
Nice to look at but she can trigger a bomb as well as any bearded goat herder.

Don't leave out the possibility of disease carriers. TB, for one, is making a comeback because immigrants are no longer required to pass a physical.
Uhhh, she's from Cancun.
Uhhh, she's from Cancun.

You, uh, got an addy? smile
We either need immigrants, or we don't.

We don't. We have enough people here already. I don't see why we need any immigrants.
First thing we need to do is get rid of the illegals, we need a big deport mode. Then after awhile we can reconsider it. I can see some individuals left in if they can substantially contribute to us.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
[Linked Image]

Don't leave out the possibility of disease carriers. TB, for one, is making a comeback because immigrants are no longer required to pass a physical.

I for one would be willing to take that risk.
I'm willing to sponsor at least two 18 year old Korean girls.
You likey one qualification or two Joe?
Conservative America is at war with liberals and their policies, or should be. (Why some aren't is a f'n travesty in and of itself)

They don't deny they want to inundate America with hordes of America haters. Their wording isn't so clear, but their motive is unmistakable. With that in mind, we should halt all immigration now, indefinitely, until the liberal problem is dealt with.
They should be from your planet, Gus.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
[Linked Image]

I suspect she can trigger some things much better than your average goat herder.
Some of our most patriotic Americans are recent LEGAL immigrants who have become American citizens. In liberal Maryland some of the most compelling testimony against illegals is being offered by first generation Americans who came here legally from China. They are making the liberals very uncomfortable. Naturally the MSM is trying to hide them away.

http://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/w...e-americans-who-oppose-sanctuary-cities/

I think the most important distinction is LEGAL vs. ILLEGAL.

The problem right now is that the Democrats, by enabling illegal immigration, have soured many of us from wanting any immigration at all. In my view controlled volume legal immigration coupled with a strong illegal immigrant deportation program. will benefit us in the long run.
on the news this am a statement that the sec. of state is going to tighten up on the granting of legal visas.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
I'm willing to sponsor at least two 18 year old Korean girls.

North Koreans, of course....right? I imagine they'd do anything for some food.
No government aid for emigrants except schools and emergency medical treatment.
Make the USA a better place, not worse.
Intelligent, young, no baggage, attractive, vagina, eats bacon...
W
A
S
P
don't let them in if :

they pray , go to mosque , fast ,borqua.

or alive.

P.
Looks GTG from here
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire