Home
My vote goes to Facetime. We spend so much time on it with our nieces and especially the older one. Just drove 2 miles with the dogs in the UTV with our niece, even though she wasn't really there.

They are planning on her flying down this summer and I told her 'If you come here you can never go back home'

She yelled 'YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'
Azerbaijan, LMAO.
Cant think of a thing. Maybe an electric can opener?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LMAO
Made four of my thirty years of employ workable. Have not used it since.
Originally Posted by kingston

LMAO

LMAO +1 and still LMAO. Wife gonna come home soon and question my soundness of mind, won't be able to explain but that is funny.
Yoga pants....
Originally Posted by Dogballs
Yoga pants....

That's a good one..but not always a good one, and not much different from spandex which is also not always good.
Yoga pants....

This thread is useless without pictures.
High end smart phones so we can peruse the 'Fire from just about anywhere.
I am happy for you Scott.
Fleshlight
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I would have to agree that "Face time" IS defiantly tops. I think we are on our third use this week and the grand kids are a mile and a half down the road.

Little Lexi even hid from Papa last night, she disappears from the screen and grandma asks "Lexi, what are you doing?" You hear a voice....."Hiding from Papa..heheheheheheehehe"

I LMAO.

Originally Posted by viking
Yoga pants....

Hum...
Not invented in the last ten years, but effective, The Electoral Collage.
Butt wipes. The may be a bit older than 10 years but they have bestowed a new gentleness and thoroughness to one of life's little chores.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Butt wipes. The may be a bit older than 10 years but they have bestowed a new gentleness and thoroughness to one of life's little chores.

The witch hazel ones? We call them "bum wipes" out here. They're a favorite of my good friend "Bum Wipe Bob".
Thermocell
Originally Posted by Steelhead
My vote goes to Facetime. We spend so much time on it with our nieces and especially the older one. Just drove 2 miles with the dogs in the UTV with our niece, even though she wasn't really there.

They are planning on her flying down this summer and I told her 'If you come here you can never go back home'

Yeah, That one, is right up there. Family members using it to talk with loved ones deployed.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Not invented in the last ten years, but effective, The Electoral Collage.

Collage? Well, maybe so! smile
Ya, I'm a poor smeeler.
It's been a bad ten years, hasn't it?
ButtOut tool. Maybe the DeerView mirror.

It's a tough call
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

I would not have recently survived 3 1/2 weeks in South America without.
Originally Posted by billy336
Thermocell

Winner! Hands down.
Yoga pants....

Hard to argue that. Have never used Facetime, but Facebook did allow me to get in touch with a of of old baseball friends...though I'm off it right now, the political bullschitt is off the hook.

AIS VHF Radios are pretty nifty.
Adblock
The B29 rifle cartridge. powdr
The thermos.

It keeps hot things hot--all day

It keeps cold things cold--all day

How do it know?
Good led flashlights! Plus I second yoga pants!!!
Yoga pants....

[Linked Image]
Battery technology. This is gonna change a lot of things.
Yoga pants....

http://www.girlsinyogapants.com/

Your welcome....

Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Yoga pants....

http://www.girlsinyogapants.com/

Your welcome....

Adblock doesn't work on that site. frown
Boudreaux' Butt Paste
How about the Ignore button on the Fire
I have AB+ on a lap top....Works for me....

This'll have to do.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Cheap LED flashlights.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Fleshlight

after some thought that may be an option.
you can always lock it in a closet and
won't have to serve time, and you never
have to go kotex shopping for it or
apologize to it. shocked
I'd agree with FaceTime, which is pretty much the only reason I stay with Apple.

Drones: They are revolutionizing warfare and the consumer variety are lots of fun and have many positive applications.

Cheap LED light bulbs: They will eventually replace all incandescent and fluorescent light bulbs and the energy consumption consumed by lighting, both indoor and outdoor, will be vastly reduced.

GoPro Cameras

KC
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Yoga pants....

[Linked Image]

Isn't that the girl who that teacher ran off with?

You ain't him, are you?
Yoga pants inspector . . .

[Linked Image]
Drones.
Maybe not 10 years but the size of electronics. I remember having a fishfinder, LORAN, and whatever else that were the size of television sets. Three quarters of the console was taken up with crap. Today I have a fishfinder/GPS combo that fits in my hand and I can see a smelt fart in 100 feet of water.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Yoga pants inspector . . .

[Linked Image]

Looks like old Shotgun Joe is checin' ass.
While is is over 10 years old, the LED. The cost is now affordable for home and flashlights. I have a single AAA Fenix that takes up no room and is a s good as a old school D cell Maglight.
Youtube is pretty cool. If you need to do any task there is a helper tutorial. Great for repairs, and buying new stuff. Founded 2005.
Never used facetime. but its a cool idea for many
iPhone (aka spythingy)
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Yoga pants....

That's a good one..but not always a good one, and not much different from spandex which is also not always good.

Three things that never lie:
1. George Washington
2. Boy Socuts
3. Yoga Pants
Originally Posted by Terryk

Youtube is pretty cool. If you need to do any task there is a helper tutorial. Great for repairs, and buying new stuff. Founded 2005.

That's gotta be near the top. Was @ the gunsmith's shop one day and he's got just a couple parts left to get a, older rem pump 22 of some sort put back together. There's one piece that he just can't remember how it goes in and he doesn't want to put it in wrong and either have to disassemble/reassemble, or worse, break an old part that's hard to find. I tell him I'll YouTube it for him. Of course right away it's, "That'll never be on there." 10 sec later we're watching a tutorial specifically dedicated to the part that's giving him fits.

I put a link to YouTube in his favorites on his phone and his shop computer after that.

I've used it a ton myself as well. There's no better comprehensive resource for a tinkerer IMO.

+1, 10 years of expensive, disposable crap.
It's more than Ten years old, but really took off in the last ten years.....fracking technology.
© 24hourcampfire