Home
Posted By: jaguartx Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Why do libs and progressives and dimocraps support importing muzzies who want to kill their gay buds and keep women from voting or driving or getting an education?
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Nothing quite like an intolerant religious fundie nutjob calling out other intolerant religious fundie nutjobs. crazy

Besides... half the grumpy old [bleep] here want to kill gays and put women back in their place.... so what's your point anyway...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Wrong answer.

Correct answer: It's because they are stoopit.
Oh, I see. Touché!

Lol jagwagon...
Thanks, Jeff.
Posted By: benchman Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Nothing quite like an intolerant religious fundie nutjob calling out other intolerant religious fundie nutjobs. crazy

Besides... half the grumpy old [bleep] here want to kill gays and put women back in their place.... so what's your point anyway...
You don't sound very tolerant. Considering homosexuality a sin and wrong, is a whole bunch different than throwing gays to their death. By putting women "back in their place", I assume you mean recognizing differences between sexes, and acknowledging them. Lefties use exaggeration to make a point. The problem is, there is absolutely no comparison between how modern Christians and modern Muslims treat homosexuals and women. You are either naive, or you don't pay very good attention to reality.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
I figure they're just looking for SIL material.
Ha.
Next question: Why do some people believe people like Zero and Hillary?
Originally Posted by benchman

You don't sound very tolerant. Considering homosexuality a sin and wrong, is a whole bunch different than throwing gays to their death. By putting women "back in their place", I assume you mean recognizing differences between sexes, and acknowledging them. Lefties use exaggeration to make a point. The problem is, there is absolutely no comparison between how modern Christians and modern Muslims treat homosexuals and women. You are either naive, or you don't pay very good attention to reality.

I dislike Islam on principle; and long before Trump blew up, I was making the point in conversations with friends that it made no sense to encourage immigrants who had NO interest in assimilating into their new culture, a la France with their North Africa immigrant problem, or the Scandi countries.

Then again I dislike fundie Christianity on principle too.

And, there's been a number of threads here decrying suffrage for women and tying the supposed decline in our society to women getting out of the home. That's just a fact.

I say deport ALL religious fundies from America. Jagwagon first.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Did you write fundie on your Hewlie Packie?

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Did you write fundie on your Hewlie Packie?

No, I pulled it from my undies! grin

I dislike Islam on principle; and long before Trump blew up, I was making the point in conversations with friends that it made no sense to encourage immigrants who had NO interest in assimilating into their new culture, a la France with their North Africa immigrant problem, or the Scandi countries.

And, there's been a number of threads here decrying suffrage for women and tying the supposed decline in our society to women getting out of the home. That's just a fact.

I can, through personal observation, trace the decline in our society to women working out of the home, and the demonization/ridicule of religion, predominantly Christian. There is not a SUPPOSED decline. It is actual.
Fundie Christians and fundie Muslims could form one hell of a coalition. They have a lot more in common than not.

I can, through personal observation, trace the decline in our society to women working out of the home, and the demonization/ridicule of religion, predominantly Christian. There is not a SUPPOSED decline. It is actual.

In seriousness, I think there's considerable truth to that, benchman.
Fundie Christians and fundie Muslims could form one hell of a coalition. They have a lot more in common than not.
That is so completely wrong, I can think of no rebuttal. You simply don't understand either religion, if you can draw such a conclusion.

Jeff, you shouldnt say stoopit things like this. It doesnt make sense. You should think a bit first.

Would you ever make a statement that dogs and cats would form a coalition? See how stoopit that is? It wont work. Christians cant work with muzzies. They are incompatable.

Christians and liberal nonbelievers wont work either, to form a coalition. They are incompatable. Libs want man to rule man. Tyranny. Man is not fair to men. Those at the top want different rules for themselves vs others. Just like the libs that lied and foisted 0 care on us. They got themselves a better plan. That isnt what Christians would do and they didnt in founding, fighting and dying for this nation.

On a earlier post, you complain about what conservatives would have women do, as a reason you dont like them (or was it christians) yet, you have supported those who support the islamization of America which would be extremely bad for the welfare of women. See, you support something worse for women than what women have under the tenants of a christian nation.

Remember, this nation was founded by christians on christian principles with laws derived from christian precepts.
I don't support the Islamization of America you dolt.

The rest of your post is self-aggrandizing BS.
Answer: The reason some people believe people like Zero and Hillary is because they are stoopit.

The problem with stoopit people is that they cant learn chitt.

Like on the Campfire, there are lots of real smart guys. There are lawyers, drs, successful business people, successful military leaders, etc.

Now, I myself am not too sharp, however, I am smart enough to listen when smart people speak.

Stoopit people cling to their brainwashing. They are too stoopit to think, thats a smart sucker. They, and libs are the worst, think that sucker got to the top because he got lucky or because he is a crook. That bastid stole my share.
Now, why do they think that? Because they have been taught that in school and on tv for ages. They dont have to sit and think about it for a while, they were told the answer in skool. Wink
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Believe, don't believe...just don't get violent or obsessed. Freedom of religion is what the nation was founded on, and they plan to take "In God We Trust" off money soon...forgetting our roots.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Answer: The reason some people believe people like Zero and Hillary is because they are stoopit.

Like on the Campfire, there are lots of real smart guys. There are lawyers, drs, successful business people, successful military leaders, etc.

Now, I myself am not too sharp, however, I am smart enough to listen when smart people speak.

Stoopit people cling to their brainwashing. They are too stoopit to think, thats a smart sucker. They, and libs are the worst, think that sucker got to the top because he got lucky or because he is a crook. That bastid stole my share.
Now, why do they think that? Because they have been taught that in school and on tv for ages. They dont have to sit and think about it for a while, they were told the answer in skool. Wink

Well, you are smart enough to set up a straw man and beat on it! wink
I don't support the Islamization of America you dolt.

The rest of your post is self-aggrandizing BS.

You did. Have you ever been drunk enough to say this?
Have you ever known anyone drunk enough to say this? Do you know what a Freudian Slip is?

Next question.

Why were almost all the successful people on the Fire able to see through this lying bastid before his first election?

How were those same people able to figure Hillary out before her election?

Did they just luck out? Did they blindly go with the msm flow? Did they stop and think and figure things out?

I mean, they too had faced the same indoctrination process all kids in America now go through with regard to skool and the msm.

If they did, what would become of people like you? The muzzies would force you and your daughter to become muzzies or die, and the christians wouldnt want to force you to do anything. Would you want the christians to fight to save you from tyranny as they have in the past.

I get it that christians are asswholes because they arent nice like you, but are they really mean? All i can figure is you dont like them because they dont want to be taxed to hell or be forced to give up their 2A as so many libs want them to. They call a guy wanting to be a girl a mental case, as one of Harvards top psychiatrist does, rather than make special bathrooms or make other people pay for his surgery. That makes them undesirable?
Since no one can answer, i will.

People believe O and Hillary because they still believe in the tooth fairy. Yep, Jeff, they are stoopit.

GG and Jeff could fill in a serious question though.

When people who supported O lie to them over and over, how do they continue believing what they are currently saying is true.

Answer: They cant think. They dont think. They blindly follow their brainwashing training. They know nothing other than yeard of indoctrination: Ds good, Rs bad.

Of course, being a sorry lowlife wanting others to foot their bills helps too, especially if Zero or Hillary starts talking about doing it for the children.
Please stop attributing things to me. I didn't call Christians asshöles. I know many wonderful Christians.

What I said was basically that fundamentalists of all stripes have more in common with each other, than with the rest of us.

The reason you think you've been granted this wisdom from smart "others" is that some conniving folks acting in very bad faith (evangelicals, radio hosts, etc) have indoctrinated your dumb ass with a worldview that APPEARS consistent. From the outside looking in its glaringly obvious. Some event will come up that doesn't fit the Right-wing construct and there's this pause while y'all wait for your leaders to make sense of it for you. It almost doesn't matter how crazy whatever they come up with is- you'll buy it hook line and sinker.

Yeah, I just called you a sheeple.
Posted By: viking Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
As he takes another hit from the bong.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
It almost doesn't matter how crazy whatever they come up with is- you'll buy it hook line and sinker.

You realize your describing yourself?
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Ol' Jag is making you Texans sound like you get rained on too much.{grin}

mike r
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
I have talked at length with Phil he is far from stupid. I actually have a lot of respect for the man but he does make it hard when he comes on here and tries to egg people on.

Is he wrong in his beliefs? yes, he's a democrat, an old school democrat but a democrat none the less, I don't think he agrees with a lot of what the party is anymore but he holds to it.

Jeff0 is just a drug addled idiot, I have no use for the guy, none.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet. Do you fall on your sword for your grand finale?
Please stop attributing things to me. I didn't call Christians asshöles. I know many wonderful Christians.

What I said was basically that fundamentalists of all stripes have more in common with each other, than with the rest of us.

The reason you think you've been granted this wisdom from smart "others" is that some conniving folks acting in very bad faith (evangelicals, radio hosts, etc) have indoctrinated your dumb ass with a worldview that APPEARS consistent. From the outside looking in its glaringly obvious. Some event will come up that doesn't fit the Right-wing construct and there's this pause while y'all wait for your leaders to make sense of it for you. It almost doesn't matter how crazy whatever they come up with is- you'll buy it hook line and sinker.

Yeah, I just called you a sheeple.

Jeff, i never have listened to them, so rong on your perceptions. I hate to hazard a guess as to what would make your imagination run so amok.

I also am concerned that you dont remember us discussing within the last few days how disappointed and disgusted many of us were with rino Bush, and we voiced our disapproval at the time, which, btw, is why we supported Trump over Bush 3 and Rubio in the latest R nomination process.

Many here hoped mightily for you to join our ranks and told you so and why.

Unfortunately, like a dog returning to its vomit, you did.

Originally Posted by Kenneth
It almost doesn't matter how crazy whatever they come up with is- you'll buy it hook line and sinker.

You realize your describing yourself?

Give me specifics. I'm sick of being attributed things I don't actually believe.

Here's some for YOU. The reason the Russian fake news phenomenon (the real one, not Trump's attempt to defang the term) had such traction with you guys is that as long as something is bouncing around in your echo chamber of talk radio and conspiracy websites, you'll believe it. Examples abound, but you know I'm talking truth here.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17

Well point is, it's a valid question and you just deflected it.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17

Fact that it is true, or fact that there have been threads on the subject?

Can You say with certainty that women leaving the home to enter the professional ranks has not had a negative effect on society? If you can, that is just as ignorant as people who claim with certainty that is does. That is opinion that will never be proven right or wrong.
Like trump colluded with putin.

LIKE ruskies stole the election.

Like Putin hates the biotch hes already bought.

Like putin doesn't prefer Dims in power. Ha, your bud Zero and his pals have done nothing but try to unilaterally destroy our nuclear stockpile, cut our military capability and finances, give Iran a nuclear weapon in 8 or 9 years, give them a worthless nuclear treaty and 150 billion dollars, and an agreement to militarily attack any aggressor to their nuclear program (ie Israel), like no restrictions on building intercontinental missiles in the "Treaty"....are you chitting me?

Like Hillary clearing them buying our largest uranium mine.

Like O normalizing Cuba relations

Like O giving Putin Crimea,

do you not have a clue as to the concessions Bill and Carter gave to the commies? Like Bernie Schwartz and orbital science 'giving' China our ballistic guidance technology?

Like Carter 'giving' China our submarines silent propeller technology?

Keep listening to ABC, CBS, and NBC and sleep well, Jeff. The commie libs in govt have your best interests at heart. smirk

Posted By: Kenneth Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17

Give me specifics. I'm sick of being attributed things I don't actually believe.

Here's some for YOU. The reason the Russian fake news phenomenon (the real one, not Trump's attempt to defang the term) had such traction with you guys is that as long as something is bouncing around in your echo chamber of talk radio and conspiracy websites, you'll believe it. Examples abound, but you know I'm talking truth here.

You must be playing me, as you just described yourself again.

At least your finally admitting the Russia news is "fake",

"traction" with us? You are the one here daily trying so hard to spread your hearsay propaganda, sourced from your "conspiracy websites and mass media".

You've never once waited for, or stated facts,

And your also right, "examples do abound" of you doing this.

The irony here is undeniable, you must have played me.

Well done.

Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
This Jaguartx v. JeffO horsechit grows OLD,....is there any way we can fund a room somewhere for the two of you azzwholes.

Both of ya'

....give it a godDamm BREAK.

GTC
Like carter repoting the US should support Daniel Noriega, the communist, in that countries upcoming presidential election in Nicaragua.

Like the Dims in congress limiting our support to the freedom fighters to bandages, sutures and antibiotics while Russia was providing battle helicopters, small and large arms and ammo to the commie Sandinistas.

Like the dhimmicrats crucifying Reagan for having us kill a few commies while rescuing our foreign medical students in Grenada.

You ask for proof your commie buds in the msm and dhimmocrat party dont roll over for the commies on every occasion they get a chance to since J ack Kennedy was the potus and you cant sit down, mentally assimilate it and come up with a different outlook than what youre 4th grade teacher told you to.

Yep, you learned the program well.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Why do libs and progressives and dimocraps support importing muzzies who want to kill their gay buds and keep women from voting or driving or getting an education?

The Progressive Fascists have gained a lot of support by pandering to blacks and they see Muslims as the new oppressed minority. They also know that the Muslims will slaughter a lot of Americans and every time this happens it provides them another opportunity to violate our civil rights by banning guns.
I couldn't agree with you more Cross, but unfortunately they were sorta in a room that said, Grey Ghost, Jell0 (lol) and jaguartx on it, and just like driving by a train wreck, you and I both made the mistake of opening the door and finding the same old BS we both knew would be here. Excuse me, carry on ladies.
Thanks J, and btw, viva la f.
Like carter repoting the US should support Daniel Noriega, the communist, in that countries upcoming presidential election in Nicaragua.

Like the Dims in congress limiting our support to the freedom fighters to bandages, sutures and antibiotics while Russia was providing battle helicopters, small and large arms and ammo to the commie Sandinistas.

Like the dhimmicrats crucifying Reagan for having us kill a few commies while rescuing our foreign medical students in Grenada.

You ask for proof your commie buds in the msm and dhimmocrat party dont roll over for the commies on every occasion they get a chance to since J ack Kennedy was the potus and you cant sit down, mentally assimilate it and come up with a different outlook than what youre 4th grade teacher told you to.

I hope to Christ you're not responding to ME here.

If one looks at the lack of direction / response it LOOKS as though you're talking to yourself.
Q: WHO are you responding to here ?

GTC

Posted By: smokepole Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
"Call-out" threads are about as gay as a trailer full of Mini Coopers.
Originally Posted by Jacques_La_Rami
I couldn't agree with you more Cross, but unfortunately they were sorta in a room that said, Grey Ghost, Jell0 (lol) and jaguartx on it, and just like driving by a train wreck, you and I both made the mistake of opening the door and finding the same old BS we both knew would be here. Excuse me, carry on ladies.

I STOLE a line that's to good to leave stored.
Our problem appears to be selecting whether JeffO or "Jag" get the annual Campfire award for "interpersonal angst, inanity, and grief."

I fail to capitalize the award, because it's kinda' like the cheap PLASTIC CHIT that one would expects in a box of Cracker Jacks.

GTC
Originally Posted by smokepole

How FAST does a Mini Cooper have to be travelling to be effective on North American Game ?

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

How FAST does a Mini Cooper have to be travelling to be effective on North American Game ?

GTC

If you're talking "big bears" you need to step up to the FJ Cruiser.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Can You say with certainty that women leaving the home to enter the professional ranks has not had a negative effect on society? If you can, that is just as ignorant as people who claim with certainty that is does. That is opinion that will never be proven right or wrong.

Most women went to work to offset financial constraints of the home, not to go bone their boss....many/most families are dual income without a choice.

GTC

If you're talking "big bears" you need to step up to the FJ Cruiser.

Is that like going up to a 150 v. a 130 gr slug in a .270 ?
......or is that just gay , regardless ?

GTC
Depends on the tranny.
Posted By: EdM Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
This Jaguartx v. JeffO horsechit grows OLD,....is there any way we can fund a room somewhere for the two of you azzwholes.

Both of ya'

GTC

Thank you Greg... Jtx has grown old at a rate like no other. Reminds me of a previous West Texas poster... JeffO, yeah well he is JeffO.
Originally Posted by EdM

Both of ya'

GTC

Thank you Greg... Jtx has grown old at a rate like no other. Reminds me of a previous West Texas poster... JeffO, yeah well he is JeffO.

Never met the fella' (JaguarTx), and was initially assured that his bona fides were in all ways Skookum.
I GAFRA who's who, posing as whom, or running under their latest new "handle".
......the smell of the garbage they're CONTINUALLY tossing into what was once a fragrant and warm fire becomes offensive.

GTC

If one looks at the lack of direction / response it LOOKS as though you're talking to yourself.

GTC

I was responding to Jeff. Thanks for noticing.

GTC

What insecurity mechanism makes you think every thread must somehow involve you?

GTC

I was responding to Jeff. Thanks for noticing.

Suggestions,....

A.) Post less PAY MORE ATTENTION to how you "reply".

B,) Understand that some of us here have known JeffO for way too many goddam years already, and that if we wanted to blow a goddam troll call 4, 5, 6 times a day to bring his crap back up to the surface here, ....THAT would already be going on.

Welcome to the fire, you phoucin' hero.

GTC
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Most women went to work to offset financial constraints of the home, not to go bone their boss....many/most families are dual income without a choice.

This^^^, but it was as a result of the liberal progressive welfare agenda resulting in higher taxes reducing the disposable income of most families. You know, helping the po folk out by taxing the po working folk more.

GTC

What insecurity mechanism makes you think every thread must somehow involve you?

Tread lightly,.....and be really careful about falling into traps you set for your own self, with your own text, Mister.

The old saw "Do as I say,.....etc" springs immediately to mind.

Just STFU with all the "jello" call outs, OK ?

GTC
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
I've come to pretty much picture Jeff0 like this...
[Linked Image]
Cross, For the benefit of your B/P I would recommend in the future you see if you can refrain from reading my threads.

No2. I also suggest you apply for a position as a Moderator.

No3. I will refrain from telling a fellow christian to kiss my rosey red.

I notice above you say you hope to God...

May i suggest you pray to Him also. wink

Ps, When you apply for moderator, hold your breath.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Thats a crazy hat.

I have always wanted to get a Fez, for some reason.
Cross, For the benefit of your B/P I would recommend in the future you see if you can refrain from reading my threads.

No2. I also suggest you apply for a position as a Moderator.

No3. I will refrain from telling a fellow christian to kiss my rosey red.

I notice above you say you hope to God...

May i suggest you pray to Him also. wink

You recommend / suggest whatever the hell pleases you, Mister.
....that don't mean that you'll get a free pass to trash this place, with endless childeshly nonsensical VENDETTA based themes.
note the bolded, and Stay the hell away from my religious beliefs
If you want to have a real on line fight, using AMERICAN English language,....first go learn how to speak and post in same.

GTC
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I've come to pretty much picture Jeff0 like this...
[Linked Image]

You actually think he looks that normal / sane ?
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
A Fez would be pretty awesome out on the ranch...
Posted By: add Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Thats a crazy hat.

The inspiration.

[Linked Image]
I think Jeff is a good, nice guy who, through no fault of his own, has been indoctrinated and incorporated by the liberal agenda following the points of the Rules for Radicals.

The conservatives of this country stood idly by while the antiamerican left infiltrated our educational system illucidating the weaker points of our nation while ignoring or denigrating the positive aspects of the greatest nation in the history of the world.

No matter what Trump does, if we do not expose the youth of our nation to the benefits of our nation we are doomed to become nothing more than history, and all those who gave their all for our existence and survival will have done so in vane, except for the wonderful benefits we enjoyed.

Campfire Guide

I think Jeff is a good, nice guy who, through no fault of his own, has been indoctrinated and incorporated by the liberal agenda following the points of the Rules for Radicals.

A GREAT reason for the two of you two azzwholes to gather up in some no tell motel and suck one another off.
....or KILL one another.
Just quit mistaking the crew hosting BOTH of you two clown's nonsense as giving much of a FRA which.

God bless an keep all the little white clouds over BOTH of you and his place,...and the little flowers growing outta' .....

AWWWWwwwww phouc alla' this talk.....we damned sure aren't hearing anything particularly "country" from your agenda driven mouth here recently.

Yes, hot chitt, i will try to remember your highnass orders for an hour or 2.
I gotta get me some wine so i can worry about you skeering the piss outta me when i take a leak after a while.
Please do have a coupla' glasses to calm your sorrowful snivelling and whining the phouc down.....I'm buying

Ha. That will be the day. smirk
Ha indeed ,...the comedy aspect of your general themes has folks ROLLING on the floor,...INSPIRED.

"Jag ,....the morale booster"

You win (this round)

GTC
Suggestions,....

A.) Post less PAY MORE ATTENTION to how you "reply".

B,) Understand that some of us here have known JeffO for way too many goddam years already, and that if we wanted to blow a goddam troll call 4, 5, 6 times a day to bring his crap back up to the surface here, ....THAT would already be going on.

Welcome to the fire, you phoucin' hero.

GTC

Ok, only caught up to this point in the thread but I just gotta stop here to say, great post Greg and I agree (and chuckle) 100%.
As far as I can see, one of ya' is about as smart as the other is cute.
I'm not siding either one of you, " taking sides, choosing a side."
Jeff, you've got "Jag" chewing nails and spitting rust from what he sees as the "right", while you think you're going on and on,... delivering earth shaking revelations from what you see as WTF it is "left".

Not really my department, but the BOTH of ya' LEAVING THE CAMPFIRE ALONE, from this incessant, chickenchit bickering just might raise any esteem, or credibility that either one of you two have left.

GTC

Posted By: lngrng Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/26/17
DAMN!!!
Excellent reply, Cross..................couldn't have said it better!
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Greyghost and Jell0 - 03/27/17

Absolutely and completely wrong.
There you go again, showing the world how screwed up your world view is.
© 24hourcampfire