Home
It's not yet clear whether the owner wants the gun back, authorities said.

If you've ever wanted a .380 Jimenez, this may be your chance to pick one up cheap.

[Linked Image]
This is a stock photo of the Jimenez .380-caliber pistol, like the one that fell from an inmate's body cavity in Limestone County.
Limestone County Sheriff's Office

"I immediately considered that he defecated on himself before noticing a familiar shape in the form of a pistol in his boxers," a corrections officer said in a report.

Full story:
Stolen gun falls from inmate's body cavity during search at north Alabama jail
By Ashley Remkus | [email protected]

It's not yet clear whether the owner wants it back, but Limestone County authorities recovered a stolen gun when it fell from an inmate's body cavity during a search at the jail.

Jesse O'Neal Roberts, 23, of Elkmont, was being booked into the Limestone County Jail on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication when the weapon fell from his body, said sheriff's spokesman Stephen Young.

"I immediately considered that he defecated on himself before noticing a familiar shape in the form of a pistol in his boxers," a corrections officer said in a report.

Roberts was arrested after midnight when deputies responded to a call about a prowler on Esten Lane. The caller found Roberts around his garage and held the suspect at gunpoint until deputies arrived, Young said in a news release.

Deputy Chad Harbin found Roberts, who was showing signs of impairment, and arrested him for public intoxication, Young said.

When they arrived at the jail, corrections officers noticed Roberts appeared to be walking "strangely," Young said.

While being searched, Roberts stumbled and the pistol fell from his body cavity, Young said.

The weapon, which was reported stolen from Florence, was not loaded. It is a Jimenez .380-cailber pistol valued at $100.

In addition to public intoxication, Roberts is charged with first-degree promoting prison contraband, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and fourth-degree receiving stolen property. Bail is set at $7,250.

Asked about the incident, Sheriff Mike Blakely said, " 'It' happens," according to the news release.

It's not yet clear whether the owner wants the gun back, authorities said.

From al.com
Mr. Richards? Yes, this is Officer Skillet at the police department. We recovered your stolen handgun from the ass of a drunk. Could you come down to the department and claim it? No one here wants to pick it up off the floor. Bring some baby wipes...
bet'cha he was wishing he'd just told the officer he had found it in the bushes, and picked it up. but instead, the bail is over 7 grand, which he probably can't meet.

Bail = $7K. Consecutive sentences = 60 years. Stupid...
That's one $150 pistol I'd leave in police evidence :P
I'm hoping he didn't have it "holstered",..maybe he just had it tucked..
Good candidate to be turned in at one of those "Gun Buy Backs".
Yuck
Those things don't need to go anywhere's near somebody's azz.
You could autoclave that Jimenez Pistola 16 times now
...it would still be a piece of schidt. It was a POS new, in the box.

GTC
Let's see:

Stuffed between belt and body is "Mexican carry"..........

So, this must be "mohick carry".

And where his head's at, he can keep his eye on the thing.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
.......LMAO.... I was also thinking that it must be the concealed carry model with no sharp angles so as to be snag free. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Concealed Carry".... Let the "Preparation H" jokes begin.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
.......LMAO.... I was also thinking that it must be the concealed carry model with no sharp angles so as to be snag free. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Concealed Carry".... Let the "Preparation H" jokes begin.

His new nick-name is "Quick Draw McGraw"

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
... It was a POS new, in the box...
GTC

Yes, sir, that's true.
next out the chute was a OE 800 40 and a 711 burrito.
It's their typical mentality:

[Linked Image]
News reports say it was a pistol but I'm thinking it must've been a rifle.

On account of the butt stock.
ever hear of an Alabama carry?
Aside from the obvious question of how in the heck did it even fit, I want to know, how long did he have it up there? Obviously it was there while he was engaged in his "prowling activities". Otherwise the guy who held him at gunpoint would have told law enfocement, "you'll never believe where this guy's holster is". Talk about deep concealment.
Somebody has to have a movie clip from the movie with Will Ferrel and Kevin Hart where Ferrel is explaining "Keistering".
or he may have pulled it on the wrong person
i have read the Jenning's/Jimenez owners manual and it clearly states" insert to the trigger guard and squeeze for a completely concealed carry. Avoid a fast walk if possible"
Originally Posted by blanket
or he may have pulled it on the wrong person

BINGO !!!!
© 24hourcampfire