Home
EVERY time the democrats start frothing at the mouth, it seems McCain just has to join them! mad

The idiot obstructionists are bad enough without McCain getting national headlines for joining in the insanity.

He can't stroke out fast enough for me. whistle

March 28, 2017 09:43 AM

Sen. John McCain says House intelligence chairman Rep. Devin Nunes must explain why he went to the White House alone to review intelligence critical to a bipartisan congressional investigation on Russia.

McCain told CBS "This Morning": "I've been around for quite a while, and I've never heard of any such thing."

A spokesman for Nunes has said the congressman went to the White House because the classified documents still belonged to the executive branch and couldn't be moved. Democrats say they should have been invited and briefed on the same specifics.

McCain, an Arizona conservative and critic of President Donald Trump, said Nunes must divulge the identity of the source to rule out political influence.

He said: "Something's got to change, otherwise the whole effort in the House of Representatives will lose credibility."

http://kstp.com/national/mccain-nunes-trump-congress-russia-probe/4437967/
Nunes went alone because no other member of Congress could be trusted, they would have leaked the classified info at the first opportunity.

He said: "Something's got to change, otherwise the whole effort in the House of Representatives will lose credibility."

That statement coming from a Congressman in general and McCain in particular is so funny and so sad on so many levels.
Dood...he's between California and New Mexico. The only thing bluer is Vermont.
John McCain is senile.
Originally Posted by Badgerloader
John McCain is senile.

McCain's been senile for awhile..

He's worse than that.

He a traitor.
One guy who i wish cancer would have gotten.
He has a short memory. Must not recall the tarmac meeting with Clinton a few months back.

These guy devote about as much time to ferreting out the truth as OJ Simpson did. Just a bunch of posturing for the press.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
John McCain is senile.

He's worse than that.

He a traitor.

You knew i was gonna say that.
McCain, an Arizona conservative . . . sick

Who the heck wrote this?
John McCain is senile.

He's worse than that.

He a traitor.
And a closet Democrat
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
McCain, an Arizona conservative . . . sick

Who the heck wrote this?

The typical guy who believes Republicans are conservative because they aren't Democrat.
[b][/b]I still woulda put that 26 incher on the wall. I dont give a dayom if i was white perch fishing.
McCain, himself, is the one member of the legislature who has lost the MOST credibility.
Mclame must then explain why he visited with the terrorists in Syria.

He has been complicit in their actions,you know killing women,children and others.

The truth of his actions should be investigated.
HEY HEY!

Your talking about my Senator!

OK Continue...
whistle
McCain is unhinged. He is senile, and suffers from severe dementia. He is a danger to America.
I thought this thread was going to be about.......

McCain supports the new world order, open borders, and globalism. Arizona reelected him.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I still woulda put that 25 incher on the wall. I dont give a dayom if i was white perch fishing.

Lol...I haven't mounted anything yet. Doubt I ever will.
John MaCain and House Intelligence chairman makes a big statement. Is this seriously the best the USA can do?

Thanks for your service now just please go away/
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I still woulda put that 25 incher on the wall. I dont give a dayom if i was white perch fishing.

Heck, just dry him off, coat him in paint, and do a fish print! Can just rinse off, and eat, AND he is preserved for all posterity.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Sorry Pat. Getting old. Just remembered mobetter and went back and fixed it to 26 incher. Tried to fix it afore you seen it.

A 26 incher is a big summbitch.

You know, lots of yankees will never touch a bass that big. Well, God knows best. I guess they dont deserve to. Man, id sure like to. grin
One guy who i wish cancer would have gotten.

One who should have remained in a bamboo cage.
Originally Posted by blanket
John McCain is senile.

He's worse than that.

He a traitor.
And a closet Democrat

THIS
I have thought about McCain and why he is the way he is many times. I think he is one of those people who, for whatever the reason, honestly believes that if you try to get along with your enemies, they will try to get along with you. There was once a time, many years ago, when Democrat and Republicans would "come together" for what was best for the country. Maybe he still thinks that's possible, but he is dead wrong, because todays Democrat Party has no intention of doing anything but what is harmful to the country. John McCain needs to go, and the sooner the better. He is an obstructionist.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have thought about McCain and why he is the way he is many times. I think he is one of those people who, for whatever the reason, honestly believes that if you try to get along with your enemies, they will try to get along with you. There was once a time, many years ago, when Democrat and Republicans would "come together" for what was best for the country. Maybe he still thinks that's possible, but he is dead wrong, because todays Democrat Party has no intention of doing anything but what is harmful to the country. John McCain needs to go, and the sooner the better. He is an obstructionist.

He must not have learned much as a POW, then. Or seeing what terrorists do to countries that try and befriend them.

Typical liberal ideology.

As far as McCain being a "closet democrat"...

"Closet" means hidden. His rushing onto national TV in the MSM to parrot whatever democrat is obstructing this week, or last week, isn't exactly hidden.

He's a hateful, stupid liberal.
McCain[like Pelosi and others] is why we need both term limits AND age limits in politics........

....McCain, an Arizona conservative and critic of President Donald Trump.....

McCain's on a personal vendetta against Trump because Trump mocked him and basically called him a loser. McCain's a petty, spiteful little man and will go to extremes to get back at Trump even if it means harming the country. In somewhat of a defense of McCain, Trump was an ass about it but McCain deserved it. He's well past his sell by date and needs to go away to live out his days off of his wife's beer fortune.
© 24hourcampfire