Home
Posted By: oldtrapper How to think about Putin -- - 03/28/17
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/think-vladimir-putin/
Posted By: hatari Re: How to think about Putin -- - 03/28/17
Long, but very good. I hope others will read. Thanks for the link.
damn fine read ot
So, who should one have believed when they said they fought for their country against radical islam, Putin or ø? I know who I trust more. Crap, ø did not have the starch or integrity to even say the words.

The current Russia fluff is one of the biggest red herrings I have ever seen. It is fabricated from the whole cloth of leftist lies. To authorize an independent investigation would be to give it credibility.
Thanks for posting,....just fired it off to some friends, who'll no doubt appreciate as well.

GTC
Imagine that , sanity , regarding Russia , in print.
I'd like to add this.
https://themarshallreport.wordpress...ff-about-putin-and-why-he-hates-the-nwo/
Thanks, two good reads.
Sadly, today's Russia is getting to be too much like the old USA that the far left needs to get rid of. For me, it is hard to believe the USA of my childhood would have had a cold war with the Russia of today.
It's all about the NWO agenda.
Very interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
Putin is a KGB thug. I read it countless times here on this forum and John McCain said it too.

How much more proof do y'all need?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
So, who should one have believed when they said they fought for their country against radical islam, Putin or ø? I know who I trust more. Crap, ø did not have the starch or integrity to even say the words.

The current Russia fluff is one of the biggest red herrings I have ever seen. It is fabricated from the whole cloth of leftist lies. To authorize an independent investigation would be to give it credibility.

Careful now. You're talking about Jell0's guys. smirk

Man, it's not really that hard. He is the enemy. Plain and simple. Anything else is whitewash and excuse making.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Man, it's not really that hard. He is the enemy. Plain and simple. Anything else is whitewash and excuse making.

What bad stuff has he done to YOU or ME?

Hmmmmmmm.

Why?

What about Japan, Germany or Britain? They've killed more good Americans than Putin.
Sadly, today's Russia is getting to be too much like the old USA that the far left needs to get rid of. For me, it is hard to believe the USA of my childhood would have had a cold war with the Russia of today.

Liberal Democrats hate Russia because they still haven't forgiven the Russians for giving up on communism:)
Posted By: g5m Re: How to think about Putin -- - 03/30/17
Good article. At least he's a leader.
Originally Posted by Mittenman

Liberal Democrats hate Russia because they still haven't forgiven the Russians for giving up on communism:)

That isn't all, you should see how the church has flourished under Putin. ;-{>8

I have seen Putin in church far more than ø (mosques not included).
© 24hourcampfire