Home
... Uh Oh ... Evelyn Farkas admits first hand knowledge that the Obongo Administration spied on candidate and President-Elect Trump's transition team to gather "intelligence" for political use, and then she (unwittingly) outs herself as the key source of a "New York Times" report that discussed Obongo officials leaking classified information to the media.

See:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...didatepresident-elect-trump/#more-130586

(Word to the wise: You might want to "lawyer-up" ASAP.)
Admitting to a felony on national tv, only a liberal could be that stupid.
Not buying it. Too easy!

Unless she's taking a fall or made a deal.

Just weird.....
She Fark'd up.
Why is that not 'front page' news?
Originally Posted by byc
Not buying it. Too easy!

Just weird.....

Well, sometimes people just slip up and speak the truth with out meaning to.

The truth shall set you free!! Or send you to jail
it's on Fox now:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...h-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html
This is a double edge sword.

To take her admission at face value, then you give credence to her assertion that everyone was squirreling away info on Trump's alleged Russian connection before he took office so that it wouldn't get buried.

These folks are bitter.
Originally Posted by RWE
These folks are bitter.

Bitter doesn't even come close to describing what these idiots are.

If setting themselves on fire would put Hillary in the WH, they wouldn't think twice.
It's that "ends and means" thing that liberals embrace so strongly. "We only illegally spied to keep Trump from lying."
"Evelyn, it's for you, somebody named Evin".
Here is what is really amazing. Consider:

1. The MSNBC interview occurred on March 2, 2017, and it is just NOW getting attention. God forbid that the leftists at MSNBC would "connect the dots" and actually report on the "smoking gun" allegations made by a former Obongo Administration Official.

2. Evelyn Farkas has a M.A. and a Ph.D. from The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (a BIG TIME - prestigious school if you intend to go into governmental service ... especially foreign service.) She also served as an assistant professor for 4 years at the U.S. Marine Corp. Staff and Command College. She is a foreign and defense policy expert. At least, credential / academic-wise, she is not a (readily apparent) idiot.

3. As a "Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense" ... she was actually somewhat low in the pecking-order or food chain at the Defense Department. (You have to wonder just what level of security clearance that she had ... and how many others in the pecking-order or food chain, above her and below her, had access to all this political "intelligence?")

All in all .... this woman is in "deep do-do."

When they get emboldened they sure do fuqkup a lot.

Some of the dumbest bassturds around.
Sorry, I missed this last night, ftbt.
Another key point that was brought out on Hannity tonight: Apparently when Farkas saw / read the intelligence report, SHE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN, WORKING AS AN ADVISER FOR HITLARY, and not employed by The Defense Department.

If that is true .... how the hell did she get access to those reports ??

Apparently she left the Obongo Administration in October, 2015. If she left in 2015, I seriously doubt she had a security clearance after her departure.

See:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/29/report-obamas-top-russia-official-resign/

This is getting just crazier and crazier.
With this information ... with these admissions, I say it's time to empanel a Grand Jury ----> Put The Squeeze On Her (even is she offered immunity)
-----> So That She Can Implicate The Big Fish - Higher Ups.

I think this was fairly well-orchestrated and that she didn't have "a wild hair" and do this on her own.
She was a private citizen as of 2015, working for the Clinton campaign.
Originally Posted by ftbt
Another key point that was brought out on Hannity tonight: Apparently when Farkas saw / read the intelligence report, SHE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN, WORKING AS AN ADVISER FOR HITLARY, and not employed by The Defense Department.

If that is true .... how the hell did she get access to those reports ??

Apparently she left the Obongo Administration in October, 2015. If she left in 2015, I seriously doubt she had a security clearance after her departure.

See:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/29/report-obamas-top-russia-official-resign/

This is getting just crazier and crazier.

That will be her out and the Obama regime's out.

As a private citizen, she is just speculating and doing commentary and has not real proof or evidence to back up her comments.
Yep, listening to that was pretty surprising.
Wonder why her resume was in the WikiLeaks Podesta e-mail dump? Was she promised a job by Hitlary after she assumed she was going to be elected? Hmmm ....

See:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/1625/526
This just keeps getting better and better. It's like a giant jig saw puzzle and I imagine there is a team of people somewhere putting the pieces together before they drop the hammer.
Wouldn't an average lawyer have enough sense to refrain from saying that type of thing on national t.v,?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Wouldn't an average lawyer have enough sense to refrain from saying that type of thing on national t.v,?

....one of Putin's agents slipped her some truth dope in her coffee.

GTC
I still think the only reason she "came forward" was to lay the seed that they did the dirty deeds in order to secure the alleged damning information against Trump.

They know they are busted and are trying their best to minimize their actions, or at best justify them.

As far as this squirrel goes, think Lois Lerner.

When she gets in front of a body, she'll plead the fifth.
Originally Posted by byc
Not buying it. Too easy!

Just weird.....

I think the folks barack had working for him are so disconnected from reality, so 'empowered' by the fact that for 8 years, they were totally bullet proof, that they forget they are now vulnerable.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by byc
Not buying it. Too easy!

Just weird.....

I think the folks barack had working for him are so disconnected from reality, so 'empowered' by the fact that for 8 years, they were totally bullet proof, that they forget they are now vulnerable.

They ALL thought they were above the law.

Recent history has proven them right.

That needs to change. Those responsible need to be taken to jail and put on trial. A trial is the only way the public will ever know the truths involved.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by byc
Not buying it. Too easy!

Just weird.....

They ALL thought they were above the law.

Recent history has proven them right.

That needs to change. Those responsible need to be taken to jail and put on trial. A trial is the only way the public will ever know the truths involved.

They had done so much "above the law" stuff that this was normal and minor in their minds.
As Rush just noted, she revealed they had to have started surveillance on Trump back in 2015 in June or July. She left her job there in Sept òr Oct 2015 and it was going on then.

At that time Bush was the one everyone expected to take the nomination. Were they tapping Bush for a Russian connection.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

and only our government will be stupid enough to not prosecute her.
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

and only our government will be stupid enough to not prosecute her.

Sadly, I fear that you are right.

But the left to continue to pound the drum for going after Trump for imaginary misdeeds.

MM
© 24hourcampfire