Home
Posted By: hatari MLB Natioanl League Predictions - 03/29/17
Seasons is about to start, but likely post season teams for the Natioanl League are:

Nats
Cards
Cubs
Giants

Anybody got an American League guess?
Rangers win it all.
I like baseball. The Giants are my favorite team. My father had me going to games, and hearing them on the radio as a young child. I also had fun playing the game growing up.

Now, my grandchildren come to my house and ask--"Grandpa, are there any baseball games on?" Little one's holding still watching a game on TV is a good sight to see. Their mother doesn't know how I get them to be still and watch the games. I told her, the kiddos like doing things with me. Hey, they are coming to my house this weekend.

You all have a great day.
Go M's!!!

I loved it when Dad would take us to watch them at the dome, and always have a great time taking my kids to Safeco Field.
Originally Posted by hatari
Seasons is about to start, but likely post season teams for the Natioanl League are:

Nats
Cards
Cubs
Giants

Being a Cards fan, I hope you are right. They'll likely have to go the Wild Card route as I don't see them having the pitching to keep pace with Chicago.

I also think the Dodgers can be in the NL West and WC picture.

American League I predict the following:

Boston
Cleveland
Houston
Toronto

I predict that one of the Mets scum will be suspended for 15 game for domestic asault!! Just sports scum being sports scum!!!!!!
I predict that the Mets will start hot, then Harvey will go down, then Thor will get a sore arm, and the total lack of power will cast them into a 84 win season at best.
Originally Posted by hatari

After the last few losing seasons, the Twins are decidedly all-in on a "young club rebuild" strategy.

[Linked Image]
I bet the Braves will be playing in the newest, fanciest stadium!

RS
Cubs,Giants.Red Sox Cleveland. Hopefully Atlanta will withdraw from MLB.
There is only one team in baseball that I watch and pull for

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by RipSnort
I bet the Braves will be playing in the newest, fanciest stadium!

RS
With more starting pitchers over forty then the rest of the league...... laugh
Keep an eye on the Rockies to make a run at one of the wild-card spots in the NL. Starting pitching will always be their biggest unknown but they have a good nucleus of young arms that could take a step forward this year. Two bonafide Gold Gloves in the infield and CF/RF are both legitimate All-Star type players.

At the very least they will be entertaining to watch and they play in one of the best parks in the nation.
Nationals!!

As a life long Braves fan I'm seeing the Nationals with the prefect storm this season. The bats and defense will prove to be deadly. And of course the pitching.

Should have already happened but the momentum and lineup are just right.

The Nationals will be a better team without Brice Harper
[Linked Image]
Cubs! Again!!
Originally Posted by tedthorn
The Nationals will be a better team without Brice Harper

where's he going?

Spring ball---His .811 slugging is third in all of baseball, and more walks than strikeouts.

Also, he's married now and a weight room junkie. New man with a great team!!
I'm not so sure about a "new man". Show me!
It's coming...already showing down South.

Even his boys see it.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/18992470/washington-nationals-bryce-harper-back
If Price pitches, the Red Sox win the AL and the WS. I'd love to see the BoSox beat the Cubs in 4 straight, not a Maddon or Epstein fan.
Rockies will have a winning season a few games over the 500 mark.

Pirates will make the playoffs & then into the World Series.
The Royals will once again have an early fall.

The Cards will be just good enough to make the playoffs, and that's about it.
Fast forward 10 years....

Brice Harper is finishing up with his 3rd team and 2nd American League team. A career .265 hitter and hated in clubhouses throughout baseball.

No rings
That new Suntrust (Atlanta) Stadium is more like the Vegas Taj Mahal than an MLB field. All that's missing are 7th inning stretch showers.

Too bad it's in the boonies. Did it replace the Big Chicken?? laugh

Seriously, amazing and well done Atlanta. The Nats sure like it!! grin

Went opening night. Miss seeing the skyline of Atlanata that we had at Turner field. I don't miss the traffice snarls, bottlenecks or being acosted by panhandlers.

Tehran was horrible last night. We'll see if Big Sexy or RA quiet them down. Nats need to leave town until the weather warms ups.
Man that really is a nice ballpark!! What are concession prices like?
© 24hourcampfire