Home
I'd have her sorry ass in jail. mad

Massachusetts state Rep Michelle DuBois made a public Facebook post Tuesday to tip off illegal aliens that Immigration and Customs Enforcement were planning imminent raids in the city of Brockton.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56497

Link shows her posts. Treasonous biotch.
Until there are repercussions, the treason will continue.
she said,

"To be clear: I am just forwarding a rumor that is all over Brockton. Actually I'm helping ICE to know (if they didn't already) that the raids they are planning are already known about in the City."

hell, a 5 year old lies better than that! charge her and remove her from office!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
she said,

"To be clear: I am just forwarding a rumor that is all over Brockton. Actually I'm helping ICE to know (if they didn't already) that the raids they are planning are already known about in the City."

hell, a 5 year old lies better than that! charge her and remove her from office!

They sure don't have any trouble lying!
isnt there a law against facilitating/harboring criminals.
What a loser - about as bad as Blanche.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'd have her sorry ass in jail. mad

Massachusetts state Rep Michelle DuBois made a public Facebook post Tuesday to tip off illegal aliens that Immigration and Customs Enforcement were planning imminent raids in the city of Brockton.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56497

Link shows her posts. Treasonous biotch.

Agreed! Stop threatening it and throw their ass in jail.. in general population not some safe cell.. Then throw a few big city mayors in there with her..
What about an Obstruction of Justice charge? That would put an end to this stuff pronto.
Put her ass in jail with some of the low life's
but her intent wasn't to break the law..... so there is no foul. Comey said so!
Originally Posted by deerstalker

That excuse didn't pass muster when he said it.
This stuff just keeps happening. Can't wait for it to backfire on one of these DA's. Hasbeen

That excuse didn't pass muster when he said it.

i still can't come to terms with a investigative officer declaring someones intent or lack thereof to shield them from the law. i may be old and senile but i always understood that that was up to the prosecutorial branch.
if there was evidence of a crime committed , bust em! then let the legal beagles work out the guilt.
Oh that's right, but doesn't your name have to be Clinton?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RickyD
Oh that's right, but doesn't your name have to be Clinton?

doesn't appear so. all you need to do is have a "D" behind your name.
Absolutely nothing will happen to this "law maker" except being celebrated as a hero and gain votes.
She will certainly have all the illegals voting for her. Lol
Deport HER ass, too! I'd say a Mexico City slum would be a good location to place this gringa.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
she said,

They sure don't have any trouble lying!

So why didn't she call ICE directly? Does she have ICE as a friend on Facebook?

Hmmm...
She's an Assachussetts democrap. She'll probably get a humanitarian award for her actions.
8 U.S. Code ยง 1324 Throw her liberal azz in jail.
She's a Rep. She's trying to tell us that instead of calling some senior ICE official directly on a sensitive subject, she communicated via social media? In public?

Yeah, right.

Two possibilities here: Either she is terminally stupid, or she's lying her ass off.
© 24hourcampfire