Home
as usual the congress in it's infinite wisdom is looking through the rear-view mirror. the election is past history.

now, why aren't they gathering to lead instead of "to investigate?"
maybe they don't have anything better to do?

most folks don't know who their congress critter is. don't know what effect the congress has on their lives, if any.

in fact, they don't even know why the country needs a congress at all. they just don't know. and sometimes i wonder?

that crowd needs to change their focus to the future and not the past. the past is over and done. it's the future that is looming up fast.
If only they put this much effort into the birth certificate....
I honestly want to be corrected if I'm wrong in thinking ALL the talk of Russian interference relates to the leaked emails from the Clinton campaign.

Is there talk of other activities which may have affected the election?
honestly, i can't keep up with all the palace intrigue, and who spied on who.

maybe everybody spied on everybody? i don't know.

but, now the Congress is spending money out the gazoo investigating what, i'm not sure.

maybe subpoena putin's behind, and invite him in to tell all? that'd get to the bottom of things pretty quickly.

the red chi-coms probably know the cyrillic language, as does a ton of other folks, and they all know English as well. and computer code is their game.

what is congress going to do but parade before the cameras and talk? maybe the lowly commoners are right when they say they don't know the purpose of Congress?
Evidently two investigations are occurring. One as to whether Trump colluded with Putin.

No2 is to find the leakers of Flynn info.
Originally Posted by RWE
Yeah, but I still maintain anyone who seals their records and then thinks they will run for POTUS should be hung along with anyone who votes for the obvious criminal. The left wouldn't give ear to a single thing about the piped piper, but shoved him down our throats. Now I'd like to shove a few things down theirs.
[Linked Image]

Gus this is all about them being hacked even after being told that it was happening.

Now that they got hacked and all of those e-mails became public,they think that anyone that didn't vote or support them are responsible for them losing the election.

They are still in denial over the loss.

Besides there are some in .gov that have nothing to do and this make it seem like they are on the job.
Originally Posted by RWE
Or the FLIP's selling of Uranium to the Russians.....and all the money they got from the Russians for their so-called "foundation"...

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Evidently two investigations are occurring. One as to whether Trump colluded with Putin.

No2 is to find the leakers of Flynn info.
How're those 'investigations' re: Fast & Furious, Benghazi et al doing?? Indictments yet? Anyone gone to jail?

HAH... All saber-rattling, nothing more - nothing less..
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by RWE
Or the FLIP's selling of Uranium to the Russians.....and all the money they got from the Russians for their so-called "foundation"...

Lee, been meaning to ask for over a year now. FLIP? F**king Liar In Princess? ?? First Lady...?

I know you're obviously referring to Hildog but never put together an acronym that made sense in my mind.
NWO is crapping in their pants.They were a [bleep] hair away from a one world government and Trump won and screwed up all their plans.Putin told the globalist to F.O,that's why they hate him so much,same reason they hate Trump too.
There's some dirty shiit going on somewhere, let's hope we get the truth at some point...but somebodies going down.
NO one has actually explained HOW they many have interfered...other than not knowing if they indeed did. So how did the Ruskies do it?
Bottom line is they didn`t.
There is nothing to find.

O was monitoring T since before the election, and nothing to derail him then or now.

This is just political theater. D's trying to erode voter trust in T and the R's.

Also probably O getting some payback at T for the never ending birther stuff.
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
NO one has actually explained HOW they many have interfered...other than not knowing if they indeed did. So how did the Ruskies do it?
Bottom line is they didn`t.

They've interfered with our elections for years, but nobody wants to admit it. Obama interfered in the last Israeli election when he tried to get Netanyahu defeated, but the MSM wont talk about that. This stuff has been going on for 50 years, and all of a sudden the MSM is trying their best to make Trump look like the the bad guy in this. It backfired on them in the General election, and it's going to backfire on them in 2018.
My question is still valid...HOW did they do it?
Each state validates the vote count to ensure accuracy....so are some States or ALL States fuging the numbers toward one Party or the other depending on what the Ruskies want?
Does not seem likely some one some where would have not blown the whisle if that were the case.
The issue isn't Russia fugged with the votes or election, it's whether an enemy foreign power was in collusion with the campaign members or the candidate...possibly would owe favors, financial or political.

I don't know what happened, and neither does anyone else(including Fire members that bark loudly)..time will tell what happened...I hope it's all BS, but someone fugd up somewhere.
If the Ruskies interfered with any election--- the Clintons were involved!
If there is any collusion with the "campaign" and Russia, then we can be rest assured that it was with the Democrats and not the Repubs.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
If there is any collusion with the "campaign" and Russia, then we can be rest assured that it was with the Democrats and not the Repubs.

This^^^^
It is all just guessing on our parts, but I suspect if the Ruskie's had anything to do with Trump winning, it was due to the hildabeast selling all of our secrets to China...They sure as hell didn't want that to continue.

China is the only country that Russia has to fear...the US is too politically correct (even with Mr. T at the helm) to do what we have to do to win, but the Chinese don't give a $hit.
i think you onto something about the russian concern for the red chi-coms. they're next door to each other. i'm sure everytime russia points a new missle at europe and america, she points another one towards china. guarding the russo-china border is some tough duty or so i have heard.
Where there is smoke----there is fire
One continuous CIRCLE-JERK by the do-nothing swamp critters. It's easier to continuously "investigate" this or that than to do the actual work required to get this country back on the rails.
Rong Gus. Zero telling the Ruskies he would help them if he was reelected, wink, wink. Like reducing NATO defense of Europe, letting them have the Crimea, and no weapons to the Ukraine.

That is collusion.
How did the Russians interfere with the election in a significant way? If they were resposible for the release of Podesto's emails then we should thank them. These emails provided further proof of Hillary's dishonesty. They showed that she had to cheat to beat sad sack Barney the Communist. That she told wallstreet business one thing and said the opposite during her campaign i.e. she lied. These emails showed the voters the unpleasant truth about Hillary. I can understand why the Dems are angry. They wanted to keep the truth about Hillary hidden until after the vote.
Comey has already testified the Ruskises didnt give wikileaks the podesta, dnc, sanders, hillary leaks.
© 24hourcampfire