Home
Posted By: wabigoon Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/30/17
All right folks, I am hoping for a serious polite, discussion on why some people are so bent on the liberal side of issues.

People that have some logic otherwise can be plain wacko on politics.

I could site examples, but you don't need them.

What do you think?
Posted By: DavePrice Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/30/17
The Liberal Mind
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/30/17
There is no explanation for the irrational.

WAY too many people get hung up on the 'WHY' about a lot of things.
Easy. Since before they were weaned off the tittie they were taught that feelings trump reason, facts/results be damned.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/30/17
Again, when people start looking to the 'WHY' when trying to understand the irrational, they tend to assume there must be some underlying cause/reason.

This then takes some of the 'blame' away from the irrational person. By trying to understand 'WHY', we think that we can 'fix' it.

I submit to you that many of our problems are because of the WHY people. Understanding and tolerance is very overrated.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/30/17
I hear echo's .....their is nothing in their minds
Wabigoon: I agree with Michael Savage 100% on this one - "liberalism is a mental disorder"!
I don't know why some people are liberal?
And anymore I don't care - I don't do business with them, I am not polite to them anymore, I do not tolerate them and I do NOT respect them at all.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
They think with an emotional mind little influenced with logic.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/30/17
Liberalism is a lighter version of Cerebral Palsy, they both come from the same event.
They vote and govern with their emotions, keeping any logic and reason out of the equation.

They have two sets of standards.

One they live by, and one they hold us to.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/30/17
There is a significant difference between sound reasoning based on unalterable basic values/tenets - and the manipulative approach of relativism.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/31/17
Originally Posted by wabigoon
All right folks, I am hoping for a serious polite, discussion on why some people are so bent on the liberal side of issues.

Genetic deficiency..
Posted By: Ringman Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/31/17

What do you think?

I think you are confused. I think the folks to are political wackos are insane and occasionally seem sane.

Of course the bright here will notice I used "I think" which means it is an unsupported opinion.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/31/17
Originally Posted by Redneck

Genetic deficiency..

False conclusion.. you're assuming liberals have a mind.. or a conscience..
because its fashionable in some places and they want to join in.

P.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/31/17
Originally Posted by persiandog
because its fashionable in some places and they want to join in.

P.

The herd mentality is definitely part of it.

On both sides of the political spectrum.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/31/17
persiandog, you may have said the most here.

I was at the Iowa University Hospital with my wife several years ago, those nurses were so whacked out I could not believe it.
That was when the Utah Jazz were playing the Bulls in the NBA playoffs. Of course Iowa City is close to Chicago, I made a flip comment about pulling for Utah because they had a player of my race, meaning John Stockton.
If looks could kill, I would not be posting.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/31/17

What do you think?
They have simply succumbed to evil.

Do you see any of them here?
II Timothy
3 Be sure of this. In the last days hard times will come.

2 People will love themselves. They will love money. They will talk about themselves and be proud. They will say wrong things about people. They will not obey their parents. They will not be thankful. They will not keep anything holy.

3 They will have no love. They will not agree with anybody. They will tell lies about people. They will have no self-control. They will beat people. They will not love anything that is good.

4 They cannot be trusted. They will act quickly, without thinking. They are proud of themselves. They love to have fun more than they love God.

5 They act as if they worshipped God, yet they do not let God's power work in their lives. Keep away from people like that.

6 They are the kind who go quietly into people's houses. There they get foolish women to believe them. These women know that they have done many wrong things. And they want to do many kinds of wrong things.

7 They are always trying to learn, but never able to find out what is really true.

What do you think?

Wabigoon,

i assume you are asking about the "Do Gooder" liberals, and not the one's who vote Democrat so they will only get probation for looting your house?

I've met many "Good Liberals". By this, I mean hard working folks who genuinely want to, and think they can, help others.

In my experience, they all make one huge presupposition error in their reasoning. They believe that deep down, everyone is just as good, kind, hardworking, and motivated as they are. Most of us, at some point in our lived, have fallen on hard times. Those of us with a strong work ethic and sound values, a little help can go a long way to getting these folks back on their feet and return them to productivity and prosperity.

I think this naive notion that we are all wired with this positive mental framework is at the core of liberal stupidity.

Take a look at the communities letting in largest number of snakes. It's places like Minnesota, historically, a very homologous group, with a strong Protestant work ethic who think they can help the Black Mamba, and are then surprised when it bites them.

I live in a diverse area, and generally if approached by a white stranger (the homeless are not included in this), they ask for some kind of help such as a jump, a tow, or a ride, call someone for them etc. In contrast, I have yet to be approached by a black person who didn't ask for money. They never ask for a hand up, it'a always a hand out.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 03/31/17
Originally Posted by DavePrice

My curiosity got the better of me and I ordered one off Amazon. <$14. Thanks for the link.
Posted By: gonesouth Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 04/02/17
Redneck, I sent you a PM with my email address.
Jim D
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 04/02/17
Most liberals have some kind of brain damage. Only cures are being committed then treated or death.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 04/02/17
most of use are not that sick....
'Liberal mind' is an oxymoron. Liberals don't think, they 'emote and empatize'.

But is you must impute rational thought to liberals, I would explain it as Ronald Reagan did, "It's not that liberals don't know anything, its that so much of what they know is wrong,"
It is permissive visceral naivete locked firmly in place by self righteous arrogance. Otherwise, unvarnished greed and degeneracy.
[Linked Image]
Here's an interesting look into the Liberal Mind:

Posted By: Snyper Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 04/03/17
Originally Posted by CCCC
There is a significant difference between sound reasoning based on unalterable basic values/tenets - and the manipulative approach of relativism.

But your BS still stinks no matter what.
You don't get to choose "values" for anyone but yourself.

Your self declared superiority is a delusion.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Inside the Liberal Mind? - 04/03/17
I know a woman, who came from a very hard working family of farmers, in a part of the county that had a lot of Republican voters. She married a judge, a Democrat, and became an idiot. She has often appeared before the county magistrates and Fiscal Court, and begged them to raise taxes on what she calls the "rich farmers". She once got up and said that her favorite day of the year wasn't Christmas, or her birthday, but April 15th....because she loved paying taxes. Now, I don't think she was raised to be that way. I'd say it happened after she left the nest, maybe by her husband. But, whatever the case, people like her are thankfully in a minority around here. However, they are often the ones whose message is heard and reported as being "the truth". On something of a side note, her husband retired as a judge, and decided to run for State Representative in my district. He came to my farm one afternoon campaigning, and commented to me that "it looks like you've got some good hunting here". I said I did, and then he proceeded to tell me that he belonged to the NRA, and hunted on his wife's family farm, apparently trying to impress me. He lost in a landslide....thankfully....and later on I happened to tell someone about his visit. They told me that his wife's family farm had been leased out for years to out of state hunters, and as far as knew, the judge had never even been hunting. Another example of liberals lying. I think most can't help it.
© 24hourcampfire