Home
Posted By: PaFrank Schumers lost puppets - 04/06/17
Three Democrats chose not to follow Schumer and voted to approve Gorsuch.

They are senators, Donnelly (IN), Heitkamp (ND), and Manchin III (WV)

I just finished emailing each of them thanking them for their courage and not following the Democrat puppet master Schumer.

This is only the beginning of a long 4 years... we need to let the blue guys that vote in their right mind, know that we will support them. Suggest you guys do something similar... it will take you all of 10 minutes.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Schumers lost puppets - 04/06/17
The vote on Gorsuch is tomorrow. He will be confirmed though.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Schumers lost puppets - 04/06/17
Originally Posted by ironbender
The vote on Gorsuch is tomorrow. He will be confirmed though.

And, I would think, is likely to receive more DEM votes than the three that voted to end debate..........
Posted By: PaFrank Re: Schumers lost puppets - 04/06/17
here is the vote tracker

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/gorsuch-vote-tracker.html
Posted By: ironbender Re: Schumers lost puppets - 04/06/17
If there are any smart Ds.
Originally Posted by PaFrank

I just finished emailing each of them thanking them for their courage and not following the Democrat puppet master Schumer.

This is only the beginning of a long 4 years... we need to let the blue guys that vote in their right mind, know that we will support them. Suggest you guys do something similar... it will take you all of 10 minutes.

Heitkamp is a Democrat in a deep red state. If she had voted with Schumer, she'd be replaced with Republican in the next election. She knew which side the bread was buttered on. This is one of those "gimme" votes for her - they had the numbers needed to filibuster, so there was no need to put her seat in jeopardy.

Kaiser Norton

Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: Schumers lost puppets - 04/06/17
Originally Posted by PaFrank

Make no mistake, Joe Manchin is for Joe! He's now in survival mode after boarding the Obama train. There's so much crap sticking to him and his daughter now I can smell him in DC from my home.
© 24hourcampfire