Home
Reliable internet news sources are reporting Bill has been fired. He is negotiating to have a sign off show upon his return from vacation in Italy.

Tucker Carlson will take his time slot.

Doc

Cool.

I like Carlson. More factually pointed, less egotistical condescension.

Haven't really watched oreilly in years. Definitely don't watch smith. I like the "news" shows, hemmer and jon scott.

Wish s smith would get the boot.
about time. I hope they slam the door in his face. Don't want to hear his excuses.
iz Bush the Younger's previous news secretary taking the 9 pm slot. i think her name is Dana?
And AC & Madcow are dumping a load as I type. sick
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Cool.

Haven't really watched oreilly in years. Definitely don't watch smith. I like the "news" shows, hemmer and jon scott.

Bill got to believing his own BS! His arrogance became overwhelming. Carlson is refreshing and I like Lew Dobbs also. I watch very little of this stuff any more as very little seems factual.
Originally Posted by VernAK
Cool.

Bill got to believing his own BS! His arrogance became overwhelming. Carlson is refreshing and I like Lew Dobbs also. I watch very little of this stuff any more as very little seems factual.

yep. it was getting to the point that one could watch alex jones and be better informed. i don't like having stuff shoved down my throat.
Originally Posted by Gus
iz Bush the Younger's previous news secretary taking the 9 pm slot. i think her name is Dana?

Please be Dana Perino. She is intelligent and fair. And beautiful.
It seems that all too often, when someone is given a pulpit, either on air or in print, they start to feel that they are bigger than their message.
I find it hard to believe that O'Reilly has been Fox's best rated show... Glad he is going and sure hope they don't let that gas bag back on the air...
Originally Posted by 5sdad
It seems that all too often, when someone is given a pulpit, either on air or in print, they start to feel that they are bigger than their message.

yes! they begin to believe the contents of their own press releases are true! what a weakness. when one begins to believe their own press releases, it's nearly the end.

but oftentimes the money continues to flow-in, after the releases have been proven to be false, misleading, or otherwise not true.

Perino is a globalist and never trumper as well.
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Gus

Either Perino or Carlson or both would be perfect.
Good. He's a dick.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

This^^^
Gone:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-has-decided-bill-oreilly-has-to-go.html
It's a great week so far.

Hernandez offs himself and saves taxpayer money, and becomes fertilizer.

O'Reilly gets axed and deflates, freeing up good air.
Good news
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^

Strangely, Bill could never openly admit contemplating Zero being involved in the Rice leaks.

Perino wont either. Shes like watching paint dry. Hope she flops.

Too bad they didnt get Lou Dobbs.

Fox News is beginning to crack.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This^^^

Strangely, Bill could never openly admit contemplating Zero being involved in the Rice leaks.

Perino wont either. Shes like watching paint dry. Hope she flops.

Too bad they didnt get Lou Dobbs.

Fox News is beginning to crack.

or tack to our left, before our very eyes?
Exactly, Gus. Unreal they whack their two top moneymakers in one year.

Im betting blondey now wishes she had asked for less money.
Exactly, Gus. Unreal they whack their two top moneymakers in one year.

Im betting blondey now wishes she had asked for less money.

firstly, i can't hardly believe you and i are agreeing upon anything.
but, beyond that, they appear to be giving up something to get something. they (the owners) are investing in the future. they recognize for better or worse the world (globe) is shifting left. not good or bad, but just the way it is. afterall it's been going on at least since fd roosevelt if not sooner.

i myself have experienced the power of the left=leaning state. it's pretty awesome, and the majority agrees with the shift.
Will miss the "Watters World" segments ... that's about it.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Reliable internet news sources are reporting Bill has been fired. He is negotiating to have a sign off show upon his return from vacation in Italy.

Doc

OUT-standing!!!!
Watters would be good to fit in there.

But Dana Loesch would be a real score for Fox. Her being an NRA spokesperson might deem her not objective, though.

I get most irritated with O'Reily talking over his guests. Most of the time he's good on issues - not on gun control, though.

Multiple complaints about him being a dick to women do have their weight, though.

This^^^

She is probably more of a Trump back stabber than Kelly.

This^^^

might she lean more toward the ted cruz corner of the universe? sometimes i think so.
As other have mentioned, the young Murdochs do lean to the left ... AND ... the Murdochs are in the process of trying to buy the balance of Sky TV (in the UK) for like 14 billion! The deal requires regulatory approval and noises / issues have been raised about Fox's "corporate culture" (of sexual harassment) and there is some concern that the regulators could put "a monkey wrench" in the deal and impair Fox's ability to do the deal.

Business ... Just Business ...

Originally Posted by Gus

This^^^

might she lean more toward the ted cruz corner of the universe? sometimes i think so.

Is that a su ker question, Gus? Surely you jest.

Try more like in the Bush, McCain, Rubio, Graham camp.

Doc

Tucker is far preferable. Good.
Now they can fire his protege, Jesse Watters.
Watters and Miller are (were) the best part of blowhard Bill's show.
Watters will find a place.
For those of you who want more of Lou Hobbs, try Fox Business at 7 PM eastern.
Tucker lets too much BS go by unchallenged.
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Amen
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Watters will find a place.
For those of you who want more of Lou Hobbs, try Fox Business at 7 PM eastern.
Tucker lets too much BS go by unchallenged.

Yeah. Hes too focused to relax and he misses thinking of some good points to hit with.
It's done:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...illy-in-wake-harassment-allegations.html

Cool.

Me too, can't stand the smug little queer.
Pride goeth before the fall.

About eighteen stories for this one.
Elvis has left the building...??

DF
Within six months of Ruperts' death Fox News will be to the left of MSNBC.
I wish they would get rid of that fatazz daughter of John McCain's too.
A lot of reshuffling, but it looks like they are giving Eric Bolling his own show at 5:00 EST and making Martha MacCallum permanent in her time slot.

I bet Bill has started his new book "Killing O'Reilly."
I like Martha; she gives good news
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...illy-in-wake-harassment-allegations.html
I don't know how anybody could watch that obnoxious prick, no matter what he talked about.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Watters and Miller are (were) the best part of blowhard Bill's show.

I think Watters is funny as crap. He's got a knack for showing how ignorant and uninformed a lot of Americans are and why this country is in so much trouble.

Watters has a show on Saturday and Sunday nights. I figured they'd put him in one of those time slots.
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
I like Martha; she gives good news

And she's hot.
Originally Posted by Longbob

.....................I bet Bill has started his new book "Killing O'Reilly."

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Guy's always been an arrogant blowhard.
I had turned into an O'Reilly-phobe over the last year. Got so sick of him blow-harding over the top of his guests and shilling his book, Got to where I couldn't take more than about 5 mins of him.

Best part of his shows were Watters and Miller. Like Lou Dobbs and Tucker a lot more. Sure hope one of them pick Watters and Miller up.

Absolutely...
A lot of reshuffling, but it looks like they are giving Eric Bolling his own show at 5:00 EST and making Martha MacCallum permanent in her time slot.

I bet Bill has started his new book "Killing O'Reilly."

grin . . . . ah yes . . . I see what you did there!
Not bad for 53 years old . . . wink

[Linked Image]

Neither are hard to look at . . .

44 years old . . . smile

[Linked Image]
"The Five" will take the 9pm slot, with hosts Kimberly Guillfoyle, Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters and Juan Williams.

Well, guess they still won't have anything at 9pm that I'll tune in for.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

44 years old . . . smile

[Linked Image]

I don't know the names of either one, but the bottom one is the smartest chick on FOX, by a long shot.
If The Five will come on at 9,they'll have to change the name to The Nine then, groan....another wasted hour.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

[Linked Image]

44 years old . . . smile

[Linked Image]

I don't know the names of either one, but the bottom one is the smartest chick on FOX, by a long shot.

Hardly.
Now, if they'd get rid of Hannity, I might watch FOX sometime in the evening.

44 years old . . . smile

[Linked Image]

Dana Perino, and yes she is lovely & smart.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by ltppowell

[Linked Image]

44 years old . . . smile

[Linked Image]

Hardly.

I didn't say she fit your agenda.
Good bye BO!
I hate your [bleep] guts!
Thank god you are gone!!!
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Guy's always been an arrogant blowhard.

Arrogant bloviator. Donkey's buttocks called my AR15 a heavy weapon, fking clueless. I won't miss him at all. I do miss Greta, Carlson has been an excellent replacement for whatever look at me, look at me gan kelly.

Doc

New show will be The Tucker Factor....AKA the Pucker Factor.
Should be interesting to see what sort of termination / severance / golden parachute package he gets. I bet it will be HUGE.

The other plus: look for a whole bunch of e-bay deals on his "No Spin Zone" tchotchkes .... I'm sure he has a warehouse full of pens, coffee cups, door mats, baseball caps, etc. that will be going cheap, cheap, cheap.

I guess he'll have to find another way to pimp his "Killing Books" and his stand-up act with Miller and Watters.

However, I am going to miss Miller .... probably the best part of his show.
Originally Posted by ftbt
Should be interesting to see what sort of termination / severance / golden parachute package he gets. I bet it will be HUGE.

The other plus: look for a whole bunch of e-bay deals on his "No Spin Zone" tchotchkes .... I'm sure he has a warehouse full of pens, coffee cups, door mats, baseball caps, etc. that will be going cheap, cheap, cheap.

I guess he'll have to find another way to pimp his "Killing Books" and his stand-up act with Miller and Watters.

However, I am going to miss Miller .... probably the best part of his show.

It may even pay part of his $13 million hush money bill... whistle

(That only works if they STFU.)

I'll bet he wishes he had a money back guarantee.
So Bill doesn't like fat gals! I don't either! But he likes TRUMP! I do also!!
"Bout time somebody fired his ass. You ever seen him lookin' sideways?

He got a head like an eggplant.
Originally Posted by Timberlake

.....................I bet Bill has started his new book "Killing O'Reilly."

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Hell, he don't write 'em, just signs them..
I watched Bill for more than 15 years. This sucks.
GO Caps!!
I saw ole Bill in Wally World today! He was buying him a fly rod and some popping bugs and told me he was going to go catch a mess of bream because they're starting to bed! Ole boy looked pretty good! A smile on his face that looked as if it couldn't be removed!

He's counting the $$$$$$$$$$$$!!
Curious as to what was being posted on Bill O'Reilly's Facebook page after his firing yesterday shows over 5,200 comments with over 90% of posts supporting Bill. Not surprised.

Doc

Yuge...

DF
Originally Posted by moosemike
I watched Bill for more than 15 years. This sucks.

One of the last of the calls-them-as-he-sees them guys.
THAT was why he held the top slot for all those years.
Big Bad Bill could have cared less when people disagreed with his opinion.

I spent half my time hollering and telling him to shut up and let the other guy talk.
The other half saying "Right On!" and "About Time SOMEBODY Said This!" I know of no one else who called black on black crime for what it really is. One of his finest hours, but far from his only one.

People with strong opinions like this can be hard to live with and he could care less about that too...
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Yuge...

DF

Looks like it will be 25 LARGE ($25,000,000.00).

See:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/bill-oreilly-gets-25-million-fox-news-final-payout
Yup and his ratings are higher than ever with all of his books, (which are actually pretty good) and movies kicking butt!

Laughing all the way to the bank and likely to follow in the shoes of Rush and Beck!

As someone else posted I will miss exchanges with Miller, Goldberg and Watters.

44 years old . . . smile

[Linked Image]

Carolina Gal...'nuff said.
Originally Posted by byc

44 years old . . . smile

[Linked Image]

Carolina Gal...'nuff said.

Nice try, Slim. Or maybe a creative wish? Do some research before you claim the moon.

She was born in Evanston, Wyoming. I went to school; Jr. high and High School with her Dad, Leo, but not in Evanston. In another town in Wyoming.

Maybe this link will help you sort out reality before you start pounding on your keyboard.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2651530/bio
Forgive me oh great one as I was thinking of Ainsley Earhardt. laugh

Although, I do believe Dana and her hubby have a home in Bluffton...maybe @ the Palmettos along with family and they pretty much claim SC as their 2nd home to NY.

Not that any of this matters.....
Originally Posted by byc
Forgive me oh great one as I was thinking of Ainsley Earhardt. laugh

Although, I do believe Dana and her hubby have a home in Bluffton along with family and pretty much claim SC as their 2nd home to NY.

Not that any of this matters.....

LOL..!! Nice recovery attempt.

Her husband is from England and her parents now reside in the Denver area.

Not that any of this matters..... grin
I never said her parents. Ketchup!!
Originally Posted by byc
I never said her parents. Ketchup!!

You've not said anything correct to this point. But carry on with your narrative. It's entertaining. laugh
lol
Easy to confuse hawt blondes David.
Fahq that condescending, northeast, elitist, PoS leprechaum sumbich.

His demise is long overdue.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Fahq that condescending, northeast, elitist, PoS leprechaum sumbich.

His demise is long overdue.

You forgot "populist".
I love all of Powell's passive aggressive posts referring to Trump.

Dave
Another opinion from an article on GunsAmerica This Week's page today:

From the gun community’s perspective, the loss of O’Reilly on cable news is no big deal. When it came to the 2A he proved himself time and time again to be an ignoramus. Consider this 2012 video from one of his famous “Talking Points” segments:

To sum up the video O’Reilly says: We should be compelled to report the sale of a “heavy weapon or ammo” to the FBI. Nobody “reports the sale of heavy weapons, like AK-47,” to the Federal government. “Terrorists can just move in here and buy bazookas.” You can “buy a machine gun” and the feds don’t know.

Geez. See, what I mean? He really never had a clue.

In another “Talking Points” segment in 2016, O’Reilly called for “reasonable gun registration laws” as well as universal background checks.

“On the other side, the NRA and the gun owners should be reasonable,” said O’Reilly. “The FBI should background check anyone buying a firearm in America. That just makes sense. If you are paranoid and believe the government is stockpiling information so they can come to your house and take your guns — that’s your problem, your problem.”

What O’Reilly doesn’t understand is that the 2A is really about the powerless. It’s the one safeguard the little guy has to use to keep a spree killer from murdering his family or a tyrannical government from taking away his freedom. O’Reilly doesn’t understand this because he hasn’t been the little guy in decades. He’s become a major player in a powerful, self-congratulating media elite.

That’s why I’m not too surprised that the guy who backs the government over the people in the fight for 2A rights is the same guy who, allegedly, calls an African-American clerical worker “hot chocolate” and “grunts at her like a wild boar.” O’Reilly has shown that he doesn’t respect the rights of the little guy or gal in the face of the establishment. That’s because for far too long he’s been the establishment.
Go look at Rush Limbaugh's Facebook page. He has a report on O'Reilly's demise. He blames it largely on the WIVES of Murdock's sons. One of them is on the board of the Clinton Foundation.
Anyone remember Don Imus?

He didn't exactly fade away after HIS crucifixion.
Originally Posted by mudhen
Another opinion from an article on GunsAmerica This Week's page today:

From the gun community’s perspective, the loss of O’Reilly on cable news is no big deal. When it came to the 2A he proved himself time and time again to be an ignoramus. Consider this 2012 video from one of his famous “Talking Points” segments:

To sum up the video O’Reilly says: We should be compelled to report the sale of a “heavy weapon or ammo” to the FBI. Nobody “reports the sale of heavy weapons, like AK-47,” to the Federal government. “Terrorists can just move in here and buy bazookas.” You can “buy a machine gun” and the feds don’t know.

Geez. See, what I mean? He really never had a clue.

In another “Talking Points” segment in 2016, O’Reilly called for “reasonable gun registration laws” as well as universal background checks.

“On the other side, the NRA and the gun owners should be reasonable,” said O’Reilly. “The FBI should background check anyone buying a firearm in America. That just makes sense. If you are paranoid and believe the government is stockpiling information so they can come to your house and take your guns — that’s your problem, your problem.”

What O’Reilly doesn’t understand is that the 2A is really about the powerless. It’s the one safeguard the little guy has to use to keep a spree killer from murdering his family or a tyrannical government from taking away his freedom. O’Reilly doesn’t understand this because he hasn’t been the little guy in decades. He’s become a major player in a powerful, self-congratulating media elite.

That’s why I’m not too surprised that the guy who backs the government over the people in the fight for 2A rights is the same guy who, allegedly, calls an African-American clerical worker “hot chocolate” and “grunts at her like a wild boar.” O’Reilly has shown that he doesn’t respect the rights of the little guy or gal in the face of the establishment. That’s because for far too long he’s been the establishment.

I remember seeing BO spewing about an AK being a heavy weapon and spreading his thumb and index finger apart about four inches to show how big the "bullets" are.

He's a phookin' idiot when it come to firearms.
© 24hourcampfire