Home
Posted By: jaguartx Are we seeing Israel bud? - 04/22/17
Are we seeing Bible prophecy blooming before our very eyes?

The generation who sees Israel bud will not pass away until He returns?

http://freshlightsource.com/endtimes/israelwillbecomenation.html
WTH?
So you're saying I should reconsider sending that Passover box of goodies, get in tight with The Man.?

Posted By: Gus Re: Are we seeing Israel bud? - 04/22/17
i like the thought, i do. but which generation does the writer speak of? the old dudes who walk amongst us, the middle aged, the young, the very young?

a generation is what? 25 years i'm thinking. you might think much older/longer, depending. anyways, who gets to see israel turn green again? it'll take a bunch of wild=land fire fighting if the palistinians and various others aren't brought to heel.
Israeli weed?

Is it better than Mexican bud?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Israeli weed?

Colorado beats them both, hands down.

I'm sure Gus makes a trip up here at least once a month.
Posted By: Gus Re: Are we seeing Israel bud? - 04/22/17
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Israeli weed?

Colorado beats them both, hands down.

I'm sure Gus makes a trip up here at least once a month.

believe it or not, but actually not. do have a former employee in Golden w/her dentist husband.

did meet some really fine coloradans of the "rural persuasion" out in kali back in the day. we were enormously connected, and had much in common.

maybe i've driven into colorado one time from extreme northern new mexico. seemed awfully dry to me. saw a lot of summer deer running in the thickets along the side of the road.

i'm hopeful jawja can compete w/ those states that are now allowing rural development projects to prosper. medical supplies sometimes "are delivered" from colorada. but don't know much beyond that.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Are we seeing Israel bud? - 04/22/17
jaguartx,

There are four generations referred to in the Bible. Twenty years, forty years, seventy years, and one hundred years. We might be in for a wait.
Posted By: las Re: Are we seeing Israel bud? - 04/22/17
I'm 68. I'll give it 40 and pull the plug. Health permitting.

On the 40 years or before - I've got a designated plug puller if it comes to that. smile
i have been hearing that,that time is now since 1972,as a kid being made to go to sunday school,they all say that ,
Checkout Matt 24 and Mark 13.
© 24hourcampfire