Home
From Vanity Fair. I always thought it would be a liberal tear jerker rag.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing
Originally Posted by smarquez
From Vanity Fair. I always thought it would be a liberal tear jerker rag.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing

Living on the west coast as I do, I was completely oblivious of her activities.

Hopefully I can continue to ignore them after reading the recap you posted.
from the op-ed

....reading anything by Chelsea Clinton—tweets, interviews, books—is best compared to taking in spoonfuls of plain oatmeal that, periodically, conceal a toenail clipping.

grin

Thanks for the laugh !

GTC
Hopefully it is a dull hatchet wink
Not a hatchet job, only the truth.

Chelsea got a big advance for a book that will not sell without Hillary in the WH. Publishers will lose their asses and they are desperate to save themselves so are having Chelsea self promote. It has been an abysmal failure. ´even the Left see's her as an overindulged, vacuous brat.
So, maybe she'll get a clue?
Nah.
Great article. Laughed my azz off at the way the author took it to her.

The toenails in the oatmeal line is classic.
She's a Clinton. She could fall in a pile of sheet and come out smelling like a rose.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
She's a Clinton. She could fall in a pile of sheet and come out smelling like a rose.
Nope. She'd smell like sheet. It's just that a large number of people don't care.
You should be ashamed of yourself for a thread title like that!

Your such a tease........
and yet................ there are many millions of voters that would pull the Clinton lever again, and again, and again..............
Originally Posted by hatari

Chelsea got a big advance for a book that will not sell without Hillary in the WH. Publishers will lose their asses and they are desperate to save themselves so are having Chelsea self promote. It has been an abysmal failure. ´even the Left see's her as an overindulged, vacuous brat.

"Books" are just a means for liberal politicians to receive undocumented contributions. Apparently Mexican Cartels bought millions of Obama's...

It will sell.
Nothing but clabber.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and yet................ there are many millions of voters that would pull the Clinton lever again, and again, and again..............

Yes there are plenty of idiots who will vote for her. The D estlablishment realizes a Clinton isn't going to retake the Oval Office. They already groomed one loser from that clan, not going to waste time on another.
Yep - because Dems stick together no matter WHAT......
I have Secret Service friends that have been on her detail. They all have said she is always just as sweet and courteous as she can be. Always "Yes sir", " No sir", "Thank you", etc. Nothing like her mom, who is obviously a nightmare to work with on a SS detail.
She learned good manners somewhere.
Originally Posted by hanco
She learned good manners somewhere.

Maybe it was from her father, Web.
Trump crushed that dynasty.

They are no more.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave

They are no more.

Dave

Which is one big reason I smile more these days!

They are no more.

Dave

You trying to make me smile this early or what???? grin
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

They are no more.

Dave

Bill Clinton would win by a 20 point spread if he could run again.
From the topic title ,I thought they were trying to improve her looks
Anyone else prefer Ivanka? Or is it just me, Captain Obvious.
Posted By: g5m Re: Hatchet Job On Chelsea Clinton - 04/24/17
A friend occasionally reads Vanity Fair and he tells me they have some very good articles.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by hatari

"Books" are just a means for liberal politicians to receive undocumented contributions. Apparently Mexican Cartels bought millions of Obama's...

It will sell.

His Royal Highness, Emperor of The Empire State and Sultan of the Island of Long, Prince Andrew the Cuomo (known, affectionately, by all his subjects as the Idiot Prince) wrote an autobiography a few years ago. It's sold 3200 copies. He tax statements have since shown three quarters of a million dollars revenue from it. Nothing to see here folks.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
I have Secret Service friends that have been on her detail. They all have said she is always just as sweet and courteous as she can be. Always "Yes sir", " No sir", "Thank you", etc. Nothing like her mom, who is obviously a nightmare to work with on a SS detail.

Really,is that why she called the Secret Service "Pigs"?
Posted By: add Re: Hatchet Job On Chelsea Clinton - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
from the op-ed

....reading anything by Chelsea Clinton—tweets, interviews, books—is best compared to taking in spoonfuls of plain oatmeal that, periodically, conceal a toenail clipping.

grin

Thanks for the laugh !

GTC

Wonder how long the writer was sitting on that line for just the right application?

Brilliant prose.

Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead!!!!!

Chelsea/Michelle 2024
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

They are no more.
Dave

Bill Clinton would win by a 20 point spread if he could run again.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire