Home
Posted By: StarGazer Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Congress isn't going to give Trump money for his wall and Trump has tucked tail and said he would try again in September.

This fraud couldn't make a deal to save his life.

Maybe he's too busy playing 3-D chess to get one darned thing done?

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

Posted By: ltppowell Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Congress isn't going to give Trump money for his wall and Trump has tucked tail and said he would try again in September.

Good. Smartest things he's done so far.
Posted By: byc Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Here's what I don't understand.

Everyone who's saying they do not want a wall and will not support a wall are adamant about it sending the wrong message. It's an ugly reminder. Not something USA folks on the border want...etc, etc. etc....

BUT.....

There's already a freaking wall!!!!!!! If they believe what they're saying shouldn't they lobbying to take down the existing wall!?

How much more screwed up can this possibly be??
Originally Posted by byc
Here's what I don't understand. Everyone who's saying they do not want a wall and will not support a wall are adamant about it sending the wrong message. It's an ugly reminder. Not something US folks on the border want...etc, etc. etc....

BUT.....

There's already a freaking wall!!!!!!! If they believe what they're saying shouldn't they lobbying to take down the existing wall!?

How much more screwed up can this possibly be??

Don't believe everything you see on TV. There's not A wall, it's not a reminder of ANYTHING and it's a stupid idea. It's like selling your car to build a picket fence to keep rats out the cookies you leave on the back porch.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

You are a low life dem pos. GFY!!! oh and look at the executive action he's winning. You just to dumb to follow along.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
My problem with the wall is the expense, we have plenty of issues to spend that sum of money to improve...plus most are running back to Mexico on their own now.
Never needed a stupid wall; just enforce the laws.
Posted By: rlott Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17

Tired of winning yet?

Nope! Beats the hell out of losing!

Hearing Set for Class Action Lawsuit Against DNC

Hawaii loses bid for 11-judge 9th Circuit review of travel ban

A new report reveals Obama misled the public about a quiet giveaway to Iran

You must be really excited that your queer obummer is back for azzhumper island to face the Prosecution his treasonous communists azz deserves.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country. I have a fence around my land and I lock my belongings and doors up.
I despise politicians that pander to criminal aliens for votes or illegal cheap labor.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
I don't give a $hit if Trump doesn't follow through with a single campaign promise (which I don't believe he has, nor will)...I am just STOKED that the Hildabeast isn't allowed to follow through with hers...
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
My problem with the wall is the expense, we have plenty of issues to spend that sum of money to improve...plus most are running back to Mexico on their own now.

No wall just arm the border agents with browning 50cal and shoot every pos that steps in the no go zone. Problem solved they will stay home or die. It's our border. [bleep].
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I don't give a $hit if Trump doesn't follow through with a single campaign promise (which I don't believe he has, nor will)...I am just STOKED that the Hildabeast isn't allowed to follow through with hers...

P+

T. if a dink Roosevelt is ever on the list. Let me know.
Posted By: StarGazer Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by fredIII
You must be really excited that your queer obummer is back for azzhumper island to face the Prosecution his treasonous communists azz deserves.

I didn't vote for Obama either time.
Posted By: byc Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17

No wall just arm the border agents with browning 50cal and shoot every pos that steps in the no go zone. Problem solved they will stay home or die. It's our border. [bleep].

GFG!

IIIIIIIIIII
IT
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country.

Ok, are we going to give them half the Rio Grande or take half from them? miles

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

Tired of you not admitting you're Jordan Funk, a whiny little bitch of a #NeverTrumper who lost a bet with Fubarski when Trump won then reneged on the bet. Somewhere there's a neocon cock for you to suck.
Originally Posted by milespatton
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country.

How about we just take it from them for payment of all of our Citizens their Cartels have killed over the years.
There will be a wall. Even if getting funding for it is pushed back to September it will get built there's a lot to do between now and then that needs doing and doesn't need specific funding to do. There's a lot of moving pieces and each one is not independent of the others.

We can use the river as a no go zone. That way we don't have to clean the body's off the field we can just let the river wash them to the ocean.
It sounds like BS to me that a wall is so expensive, look at a damn interstate highway with overpasses, bridges, cloverleafs, earthwork, tunnels, and on and on. It ought to be obvious to everyone that the interstate, and all other major highways would cost many times per mile what a wall would cost, and never in my life have I ever heard that we can't afford to build a highway. I wonder what they all add up to 100s of thousands of miles I reckon.
No wall just build crows nests with clear shooting lanes.

I welcome the left to spend as much time as possible in the no go zone fûck them.
Originally Posted by Jacques_La_Rami
It sounds like BS to me that a wall is so expensive, look at a damn interstate highway with overpasses, bridges, cloverleafs, earthwork, tunnels, and on and on. It ought to be obvious to everyone that the interstate, and all other major highways would cost many times per mile what a wall would cost, and never in my life have I ever heard that we can't afford to build a highway. I wonder what they all add up to 100s of thousands of miles I reckon.

That wall is like building all those highways before cars were invented.
It'll be half as much as if a non Trump president were doing it and come in on time, relatively speaking for federal projects. Just having the cojones to reverse course on our immigration policies and get this far is more than I expected three months into it.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
LT,
You don't think an open border is a problem?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It'll be half as much as if a non Trump president were doing it and come in on time, relatively speaking for federal projects. Just having the cojones to reverse course on our immigration policies and get this far is more than I expected three months into it.

You're partially correct. The wall is stupid, but enforcing the law is invaluable. It's not that complicated.
Are you tryin to tell me Mexicans haven't been crossing the border yet Pat.

The too expensive BS is just what people who don't want it use for an excuse.

What is truely too expensive is what the millions of illegals are costing us every year!

Besides you could cut that expense in half by hiring wetbacks to build it and paying them on the South side.
Are you tryin to tell me Mexicans haven't been crossing the border yet Pat.

The too expensive BS is just what people who don't want it use for an excuse.

What is truely too expensive is what the millions of illegals are costing us every year!

How is a 100' wall gonna stop an industrious people with a 101' ladder, a shovel or a boat/surfboard? Ace's is right...it's what happens to them once they GET here that matters.
Everyone forgets about the Other Than Mexicans that are also crossing the border.

And some of these peoples or animals what ever you want to call them mean the USA great harm
Originally Posted by MOGC
LT,
You don't think an open border is a problem?

Yes, but it's a hole on the side of the bucket. It doesn't help plugging it until the holes on the bottom are fixed.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Everyone forgets about the Other Than Mexicans that are also crossing the border.

And some of these peoples or animals what ever you want to call them mean the USA great harm

Nobody that does enforcement every forgets that. Perception is reality...but it's seldom real.
I don't think anyone has ever claimed a wall would replace the Border Patrol and 100ft is an exaggeration a liberal would use to try to make people in favor of a wall look silly. I would imagine 20' or 30' would be sufficient if you had a few LEOs watching for herds of ladder toting beaners approaching, and a extra hot hot wire on top, maybe even some of them motion detectors around there. I bet a few of would still outsmart you, but I don't think a few million a year could, if you had a wall that is.
I don't think anyone has ever claimed a wall would replace the Border Patrol and 100ft is an exaggeration a liberal would use to try to make people in favor of a wall look silly. I would imagine 20' or 30' would be sufficient if you had a few LEOs watching for herds of ladder toting beaners approaching, and a extra hot hot wire on top. I bet a few of would still outsmart you, but I don't think a few million a year could, if you had a wall that is.

Honest question. Why do you think people who live many hundreds, or thousands, of miles away from the border think it's the answer to all their ills, but people who live relatively close think it's a dumb idea?
Honest answer, we had an election and the guy who said he would build it got elected even by people in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. So what you're telling me must be more about what you want than it is about what most of your neighbors want.
Honest answer, we had an election and the guy who said he would build it got elected even by people in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. So what you're telling me must be more about what you want than it is about what most of your neighbors want.

Exactly.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country. I have a fence around my land and I lock my belongings and doors up.
I despise politicians that pander to criminal aliens for votes or illegal cheap labor.

This makes sense to me. These other posters don't live in reality.
[quote=T_Inman]I don't give a $hit if Trump doesn't follow through with a single campaign promise (which I don't believe he has, nor will)...I am just STOKED that the Hildabeast isn't allowed to follow through with hers... [/quot]

I guess you didn't hear about the judge. He gave the winning vote on the last decision.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

We're being invaded in case you haven't' heard.

Okay. Another question. How stupid are you? We voted for Trump in the general election because he wasn't Clinton. Less liberal is better than more liberal. Comprende'?
Posted By: smokepole Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
It sounds like BS to me that a wall is so expensive, look at a damn interstate highway....

How many interstates that would stretch from San Diego to El Paso have been built lately?
Originally Posted by Ringman

We're being invaded in case you haven't' heard.

Being "invaded" implies something sudden. This has been going on for almost 200 years. There is a reason for it,and it's not because of the lack of a fence.
Posted By: Mittenman Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Never needed a stupid wall; just enforce the laws.

American politicians both Dems and RINOS have shown that they have no intentions of enforcing the immigration laws.
I'm smart enough not to beat a dead horse, how about you LT?

TFF...you guys bought a dead horse and get pissed because nobody can resurrect it. Good luck. We all need it.
Why hasn't trump issued an Executive Order that requires all employees
be E-verified and then hammer any Company that does not comply and any one using a SS# illegally be prosecuted. That should help with the flow going south. JMT. Cheers NC
Originally Posted by northcountry
Why hasn't trump issued an Executive Order that requires all employees
be E-verified and then hammer any Company that does not comply and any one using a SS# illegally be prosecuted. That should help with the flow going south. JMT. Cheers NC

That's been the law for at least 10 years. It's (still) not enforced.

Honest question. Why do you think people who live many hundreds, or thousands, of miles away from the border think it's the answer to all their ills, but people who live relatively close think it's a dumb idea?

Because it is the people who live hundreds/thousands of miles away from the border that have to pay for and put up with the vast majority of illegals.

TFF...you guys bought a dead horse and get pissed because nobody can resurrect it. Good luck. We all need it.

Well if your guy won the primary we'd be bitching about president Hilary and her new Supreme Court justice tonight instead of Trump not doing everything you want in the first 97 days. Your political acumen isn't worth chit.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Because it is the people who live hundreds/thousands of miles away from the border that have to pay for and put up .

Do you really believe that? I'm assuming you're in Oklahoma. How do you "pay for and put up with the vast majority of illegals"?
Enforce the border by the most effective means possible

If entering a country illegally is a capital offense, fine by me

Prosecute employers and fine them heavily where it's not cost effective for them to hire illegals

Stop any and all benefits to those that aren't US citizens

Hell for that matter curb the benefits we give to us citizens and put an expiration benefit of 3 years on them

I can't go buy groceries or gas without money.
you should try using your garden hose to wash the sand for that big sloppy vagina

Ps the mister ain't got the juice you need go soker setting LMfAo.
Posted By: bcraig Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Trump will build the wall even if he pays for it out of his own pocket!
Go Trump !

Posted By: djs Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

Where is the Mexican government that Candidate Trump said would pay for the wall? Maybe, President Trump can just send them a bill and they'll gladly pay up!
Posted By: djs Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by bcraig
Go Trump !

"even if he pays for it out of his own pocket!"

Don't hold your breath.
Posted By: bcraig Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Ha
Point is I believe we will get the wall.
Posted By: add Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by bcraig
Go Trump !

"even if he pays for it out of his own pocket!"

Don't hold your breath.

So types the .gov tit, type...
Posted By: 700LH Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/24/17
People that voted for Trump as a choice of two evils ( we have plenty here at 24) are not really snowflakes, but they sure seem to do a lot of melting.
Ice cubes maybe?

TFF2U, I'm not pissed off about anything, Do I come off as pissed off on here? I've been smiling since last November. I really think it's pretty clear (even without the avatar) who has their panties all wadded up, and it sure ain't me. For such a conservative guy as yourself, you sure do use a lot of those DNC talking points, you ain't been gettin' your anti Trump blather over there have you?
That wall might make a little work grin

Ha, I never heard that one before Watch4bear. Heck that dang wall is working already and they haven't even built it yet. Spec houses are booming again like the 80s and 90s and I haven't even seen one Mexican with a trowel yet this year. A little faith in the future was all the economy needed I guess. Even if the "wall" turns out to be a guarded fence with no rewards on this side, and laws we already have enforced, I'll take it. But if we build an awesome wall, we could use it for a damn tourist attraction like they did in China. It could be YUGE! Like all those 100 foot walls around prisons 😉 What do we give Mexico every year in subsidies? I think I heard over 400 million IIRC, so yeah we could build a wall and send 'em a bill, then just hold it out of their subsidies till it's paid for -- that would sorta be like they paid for it. I'd even help build it if they go block, if it wasn't so hot down there -- maybe blizzard season here, and I'll show up there with my sombrero and a trowel just to piss Pat off some more.

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

100 days, you numb khount. No Hillary. GFY
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/25/17

......Don't believe everything you see on TV. There's not A wall, it's not a reminder of ANYTHING and it's a stupid idea. It's like selling your car to build a picket fence to keep rats out the cookies you leave on the back porch.....

You have a way with words LT. Reminds me of Jerry Clower sometimes.
(That's a good thing)
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/25/17
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I can't go buy groceries or gas without money.

be a democrat. steal a credit card and then knock yourself out buying stuff... smile
I'm assuming you're in Oklahoma. How do you "pay for and put up with the vast majority of illegals"?

I can't speak to Oklahoma but we got a damn big bunch here in Arkansas. miles
nforce the border by the most effective means possible

If entering a country illegally is a capital offense, fine by me

Prosecute employers and fine them heavily where it's not cost effective for them to hire illegals

Stop any and all benefits to those that aren't US citizens

Hell for that matter curb the benefits we give to us citizens and put an expiration benefit of 3 years on them

I do like this. As to the US citizens, those that are able should be required to work for their check. Something along the line of the old CC camps or the WPA.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Funding for Trump's Wall - 04/25/17

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

I'm tired of YOU, lieberal!
Originally Posted by 280shooter

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

We need to look back at how Bush was blamed for everything Obummer did for his 1st (6) years in office and President Trump has only been in office 100 days and it is all his fault the country is such bad shape and he has not completed 100% of what he campaigned on to date.

Something smells bad
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by 280shooter

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

We need to look back at how Bush was blamed for everything Obummer did for his 1st (6) years in office and President Trump has only been in office 100 days and it is all his fault the country is such bad shape and he has not completed 100% of what he campaigned on to date.

Something smells bad
Just another example of lieberals getting a pass on their lies, but conservatives can't even get a pass using the truth.

Texas voted against Hillary, not for a wall we knew he couldn't and SHOULDN'T build.

Miles Patton posted the REAL deal killer earlier in this thread.
I'm assuming you're in Oklahoma. How do you "pay for and put up with the vast majority of illegals"?

I can't speak to Oklahoma but we got a damn big bunch here in Arkansas. miles
We got a a damn big bunch everywhere!

I still think armed drones are the way to go. Good practice, too.
A wall before or after the judges?

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/04/25/judge-blocks-trump-order/
© 24hourcampfire