Home
The most recent Crime Prevention Research Center data analysis for murders, county by county, in the USA should come as no surprise to us here.

Maybe the left-wingers will actually look at the data and see things differently for once.

[Linked Image]

Here's the article;

USA County-by-County Murder Rate
Don't try to confuse folks with facts.
it's pretty clear from the article that the areas with the lowest gun ownership rates have the highest murder rates.

of course, the guns in those high murder shootings probably aren't "owned" by the shooter at all. js

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
2016 election by county

Originally Posted by ironbender

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
2016 election by county

Those images, if one was super-imposed over the other and not completely masking, would illustrate PERFECTLY the problem areas in our nation.

Just a thought..... i wonder what the ethnographic/racial make up is?
Racial make up would be on the dark side.
Originally Posted by 325Abn
Maybe the left-wingers will actually look at the data and see things differently for once.

Funniest thing I've heard all day.
Originally Posted by Peddler

Just trying to lighten things up a bit (would probably lessen the murder rate as well....) grin
Originally Posted by Peddler

Well, you're easily amused.
Those images, if one was super-imposed over the other and not completely masking, would illustrate PERFECTLY the problem areas in our nation.

Perhaps not perfectly, but certainly an 80% or better fit.

It's just not wrong to say "It's the democrats' fault".
The Color Of Crime
Buffalo and Rochester, NY surprise me that they could put their counties into the deep red category.

That's a good example of a supposedly "liberal" state that is really driven only by the urban center meltdowns.
I would like to see another version of this. Lets relate guns per 10K to murders per 10K.
The most recent Crime Prevention Research Center data analysis for murders, county by county, in the USA should come as no surprise to us here.

[Linked Image]

Here's the article;

USA County-by-County Murder Rate

The map gives number of murders which is directly affected by population density. It should show murders per 1000 residents.
© 24hourcampfire