Home
.... Fat Gerbil Boy not like what he sees:

[Linked Image]

As the US Navy approaches Fat Gerbil Boy's front door.

See:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...rier-vinson-just-hours-away-korean-coast

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/34432...aircraft-carrier-war-threat-kim-jong-un/
I bet this thing proceeds in a fashion no one expects, by that not in a conventional sort of attack.
He sees clear to the western border of the U.S. He borrowed Ringman's Bushnells.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I bet this thing proceeds in a fashion no one expects, by that not in a conventional sort of attack.

It has been reported that we have a "Boomer" off the Nork coast .... just in case.
It's probably been there for some time well at least the last 100 days.
Originally Posted by ftbt

It has been reported that we have a "Boomer" off the Nork coast .... just in case.
I hate that NK can pull strings like they are... A little glow over the horizon could affect millions very quickly...
Cheap ass bino's too, little fugg needs dropped.
my money says before the years out he gets offed like Augustus.
I still think this is all some Sun Tzu crap by the Chinese, putting chubby up to all of this so as they can come in at the last minute and get some trade clout and some concessions for their Pacific Island base.

Chubby is just way too confident.
Or maybe Taiwan!! Cheers NC
Originally Posted by HitnRun
He sees clear to the western border of the U.S. He borrowed Ringman's Bushnells.

that's funny!
Naaahhh - "Bad Hair" is 3d gen nutso. And the genetic line gets worse every generation.
I doubt that ANYone is controlling him, the Chinese have been containing him, to a point, is all.
His 14 year old boy friend looks like he doesn't like salve-less....
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Naaahhh - "Bad Hair" is 3d gen nutso. And the genetic line gets worse every generation.

Inbreeding'll do that.
"I wonder if they brought any McDonalds"??
that's some bad concrete work on that bunker.
I still think this is all some Sun Tzu crap by the Chinese, putting chubby up to all of this so as they can come in at the last minute and get some trade clout and some concessions for their Pacific Island base.

This occurred to me this morning as well.
The U.S. Navy, the Japanese Navy, threat of nuclear explosions......I see exactly where this is all headed:

[Linked Image]
Now that there is funny. laugh
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Cheap ass bino's too.

Probably made in Korea.
Originally Posted by HitnRun

LOL!!!
Whaddthey finish that concrete with? A sock?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The U.S. Navy, the Japanese Navy, threat of nuclear explosions......I see exactly where this is all headed:

[Linked Image]

Knock, knock. Who's there? Godzirrah!.... Ohhhhhh no Godzirrah!! Not Godzirrah!
Since the range would be short, if there is a "boomer" close to North Korea, it is more likely to be an Ohio class SSGN cruise missile boat with 154 cruise missiles than an SSBN Ballistic missile boat with 24 Trident II missiles and the 288 MIRVed nuclear warheads that those missiles carry. China has the power to control North Korea if they want to and the greater the threat of nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula, the greater their motivation to prevent it should be.
Originally Posted by tzone

Could that be a long-term salt water finish? IDK _ just askin' smile
Originally Posted by tzone

Most likely used powdered human bones as part of the mix
Originally Posted by ftbt

This should NOT be news to anyone!
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Since the range would be short, if there is a "boomer" close to North Korea, it is more likely to be an Ohio class SSGN cruise missile boat with 154 cruise missiles than an SSBN Ballistic missile boat with 24 Trident II missiles and the 288 MIRVed nuclear warheads that those missiles carry. China has the power to control North Korea if they want to and the greater the threat of nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula, the greater their motivation to prevent it should be.

A mushroom cloud blowing their way certainly wouldn't do them much good.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

A mushroom cloud blowing their way certainly wouldn't do them much good.
Wars are no good for anyone.
© 24hourcampfire