Home

It's amazing, this guy's voice oughta be considered a national treasure. I dunno who came up with the idea of mashing up The Who's Pinball Wizard with Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison Blues (it wasn't him) but he pulls it off perfectly. He can cover Roy Orbison, and Adele, you name it. He really is a very talented performer.

Suspicious Minds, by Elvis, is another. Dude is amazing., period.
I'm not even sure I'm supposed to have an opinion..... but I think it's a circus act...
Yep, was just lead to Puddles a couple weeks ago. I think I owe a hat's off to Jim from Idaho.

Puddles rocks...
He is really good. He sings with Post Modern Jukebox a lot.
Found him a year or so ago with this vid. Strangely mesmerizing.

Bigly entertaining.

Been listening Puddles for a month or two. Weird but good....
Clowns scare me, no matter how they can sing
He's not wearing stilts to look that tall. He's 6'8".
Reminds me a bit of Girl Talk

Ballad cover; par excellence:

Put in both ear buds...

He is a great talent, great voice.
But the shaved head with whipped cream makeup, and the clown suit?
This is a weird boy.
Plus a couple of little gook backup singers.

I think there is some hanky panky between the clown boy and the little gooks.

I just watched "Day After Day."
This is the best rendition of this song that ever has been made. This guy is really good! Plus plays guitar.

But, he is not like the other boys. Who the [bleep] is this guy?
Just watched Puddles do "Crying." Damn, this guy is a great talent! And six foot eight.

Damn.
His real name is Mike Geier or "Big Mike" Geier. Here he is singing a very straightforward rendition of the National Anthem, no foo-foo or frills, just good singing.

I don't watch the show "America's got Talent" very often, but a couple weeks ago I saw one and Puddles was on it. I had never heard of him. He totally blew the judges away.
P3 + PMJ = awesome talent
Originally Posted by Dutch
I'm not even sure I'm supposed to have an opinion..... but I think it's a circus act...

I don't know what to think, I have never heard of the guy, but damn, watch some of the other videos, that dude in the red nose can sing his ass off.

I try not to look at him, and just listen. He's got one helluva voice.
His choice of music is a bit odd, but he's awfully good.
It's a brilliant idea. He is in his mid fifties and has been singing professionally for more than twenty years with no one knowing who he is. He puts in the clown makeup and within a few years even a bunch of old farts in a hunting/shooting message board who couldn't pick Katy Perry out of a lineup are talking about him.
She's a brunette with big boobs, right? wink
© 24hourcampfire