Home
Posted By: DigitalDan Stuff happens - 07/03/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
if that ever happened, we all know who would be behind it. laughing
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Where is the bishe, she hasn't been in the news this past week.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Wonder if she's thought of her own mortality as far as Obama preserving HIS legacy is concerned?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Lynch will be mum when questioned or will not remember. Hillary is burned toast just waiting to be throw in the trash.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Lynch has the leverage to use as she pleases and is the last person on earth the blonde wants to see punch out. My take? Put Lynch in a position of choosing jail or talking. She'll talk.
Posted By: goggleeye Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Lost enthusiasm for these dog and pony shows, charades and farces quite some time ago. It has proven to be theatre provided for the Republican voters for the benefit of the Republican politicians. It's a lot easier to put on these shows than actually accomplishing anything.
Posted By: victoro Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Lynch has the leverage to use as she pleases and is the last person on earth the blonde wants to see punch out. My take? Put Lynch in a position of choosing jail or talking. She'll talk.

Lying Lynch will never talk. If she's given immunity from prosecution she'll plead the 5th.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Originally Posted by goggleeye
Lost enthusiasm for these dog and pony shows, charades and farces quite some time ago. It has proven to be theatre provided for the Republican voters for the benefit of the Republican politicians. It's a lot easier to put on these shows than actually accomplishing anything.

It seems that way to me, also.

L.W.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Originally Posted by goggleeye

yep the democrats are so much better.....
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Stuff happens - 07/03/17
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Lying Lynch will never talk. If she's given immunity from prosecution she'll plead the 5th.

Let me interview her. She'll talk
© 24hourcampfire