Home
The pos doesnt know if D T jr gave up his 1st A rights when his dad became a candidate?

He has complete confidence in Mueller. I smell a fix. This could get bad if we dont tell these bastids where to get off.

Please call his state office number this week. 864-241-0175.

oh i agree. i use to be really impressed w/trey gowdy. now i've become more convinced than ever that he's more talk and less go.

but he does love facetime on the media.

he's failed us.
He sold us out. Loi Ghomert from east Texas is a real conservative. For that, he says he will never be placed as a committee chairman. Iirc Trey was head of the F&F investigation for a while, for what? Nada.

Mike Conaway from west Texas? What a con. Put in chg of house russian collusion, says its a serious investigation (of what crime). Never de f ends Trump while his Dim counterpart bashes Trump daily. Has confidence in Mueller. Ha.

As Hannity says, we better be raising hell with our reps and senators. When their office asks if im from their district i tell them i contribute to the RNC and will forbid my donations going to them. Their staff definately want to hear what i say after that, especially when i tell them i will give to their next opponent.
He sold us out when he let Hillary and rest of the Dimmies get away with murder.

Sumbiotch looks like PeeWee Herman.
we've got some local state senators in the same boat here in north georgia.

if they're running against a demo i'll support the existing rino.

if another repub runs against them, no dime from me.
I said it a long time ago, all talk and no action. Hopefully he'll take the same route as that idiot Chafetz.
The DNC, nor the GOP wanted Trump as president and with the help and support from the press, are all working in concert to obstruct this administration as much as possible.
That doofus is all hat, no cattle. He hasn't done chit except bitch, moan, do interviews and call for more committees. The clown show that is the Republican Party doesn't instill confidence in our future. If they're all that's standing in between freedom and the liberal POS democraps then we're in trouble.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He sold us out when he let Hillary and rest of the Dimmies get away with murder.

So lay out in detail, what, exactly, he failed to do.

Congress has no prosecurial power. They have hearings, collect evidence, and turn a referral over to the FBI. The FBI looked at it...and decided not to bring charges. That (the FBI) ended it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He sold us out. Loi Ghomert from east Texas is a real conservative.

Careful. You're pushing the 'fire envelope.
Pat, do you disagree re Loui? Is there something about him I dont know?

Trey is not an albino black, is he?
The fix is in and we will have to intervene possible.
I'm a Ghomert fan myself! Good man
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
I'm a Ghomert fan myself! Good man

As am I...and a Gowdy fan as well.

Heck no, Loui is the real deal, but if you start wanting real conservatives around here you're gonna catch hell.
Like most RINOs Gowdy is only interested in getting re-elected. He thinks by criticizing his fellow republicans in public the media will "like him" and treat him nice. he's actually an enemy of the Constitution and a feckless POS.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Heck no, Loui is the real deal, but if you start wanting real conservatives around here you're gonna catch hell.

Story of my fuggin life.
frown
Thanks for the tip. I called the number provided for his office and told them that Mr. Gowdy is a true hero and patriot and then I sent him a check for $10,000.00 for his future campaigns.

I told you all that the death of Trump will be when republicans stop defending his traitorous and treasonous actions. Mr. Gowdy, hero and patriot is one of the first, but within a short time they will all come to their senses and rid us of this scourge know as Trump.

Gowdy for President!! Hero. Patriot. American statesman.

Can't thank you enough for the link to the video. I never saw it and I would never have sent him money if not for you. Thanks again.
Youre one and a liar too. It happens when you communicate.
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

Congress has no prosecurial power. They have hearings, collect evidence, and turn a referral over to the FBI. The FBI looked at it...and decided not to bring charges. That (the FBI) ended it.

If congress has no power, then why all the investigations and smoke and mirrors?

Why the waste of time, money and resources?

Why even bother?

I've not seen them do a damn thing about anything... In 8 years now.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That doofus is all hat, no cattle. He hasn't done chit except bitch, moan, do interviews and call for more committees. The clown show that is the Republican Party doesn't instill confidence in our future. If they're all that's standing in between freedom and the liberal POS democraps then we're in trouble.

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
He and the rinos could have put any one of the lying dims in the house jail for the lies they told congress. H Holder, L Lerner, Kirshner and probably Clapper too
I used to be impressed by gowdy . . .

That is until I started watching him in committee hearings

Brings to mind the saying . . .

"Don't mistake motion for action"
I used to think Gowdy was pretty good. But, the last six months, the more he talks the more stupid he seems. What a flake.

I heard a live interview tonight on Judge Jeanie with Alan Dershowitz. This guy is a lib who voted for Hillary.
He said there is nothing illegal done by Trump Jr. Nothing even close.

Here is Gowdy joining in with CNN to dump on Trump. What a fool.

If congress has no power, then why all the investigations and smoke and mirrors?

Why the waste of time, money and resources?

Why even bother?

I've not seen them do a damn thing about anything... In 8 years now.

You still have not answered the question.

Lay out in detail, what, exactly, he failed to do.

I'll give you a hint: Congress makes law...provides oversite...and approves funding.

So let us hear it, what exactly has he failed to do?

If you cannot give an answer...just admit you are venting...and be done with it.
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Thanks for the tip. I called the number provided for his office and told them that Mr. Gowdy is a true hero and patriot and then I sent him a check for $10,000.00 for his future campaigns.

I told you all that the death of Trump will be when republicans stop defending his traitorous and treasonous actions. Mr. Gowdy, hero and patriot is one of the first, but within a short time they will all come to their senses and rid us of this scourge know as Trump.

Gowdy for President!! Hero. Patriot. American statesman.

Can't thank you enough for the link to the video. I never saw it and I would never have sent him money if not for you. Thanks again.

You of course have a copy of the cancelled check to post here to prove you're not just another lying scumbag pos. Right?

Thought so.
Gowdy is a snake oil salesman.
Somehow his picture showed up on my phone like wallpaper on a desktop. I have no idea how it got there or how to get rid of it. Any suggestions?
Embrace it.
Rhinos need to be voted out.
Originally Posted by Gus
we've got some local state senators in the same boat here in north georgia.

if they're running against a demo i'll support the existing rino.

if another repub runs against them, no dime from me.

When faced with a decision for a Incumbent I do not support, running unopposed, I write in My Wife's name! I am married to a beautiful, wonderful lady, with at least one legally cast vote for US Senator, Chief MAgistrate, State Supreme Court Justice, and something about a Soil and Water Conservation Commissioner??? On my phone her work number pops up as Senator !!!
Gowdy is an attention whore.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The fix is in and we will have to intervene possible.
I've thought the very same thing.. And I also believe that it's not only inevitable, but approaching faster than anyone thinks..
I don't get it. What is wrong with talking to a Russian lawyer about digging up dirt on your political opponent? You think the Clinton campaign wasn't digging up dirt on Trump? Who gives a crap where he gets his dirt from.

I have written to Trey Gowdy's office. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by 700LH
The DNC, nor the GOP wanted Trump as president and with the help and support from the press, are all working in concert to obstruct this administration as much as possible.

The vast majority of US Congressmen and Senators are 100% bought and paid for agents of a foreign power, which foreign power never wanted Trump in office and now wants him gone as soon as possible.
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
I don't get it. What is wrong with talking to a Russian lawyer about digging up dirt on your political opponent? You think the Clinton campaign wasn't digging up dirt on Trump? Who gives a crap where he gets his dirt from.

I have written to Trey Gowdy's office. Thanks for posting.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-money-fresh-dirt-donald-trump/90408214/

I'll give you a hint: Congress makes law...provides oversite...and approves funding.

If you cannot give an answer...just admit you are venting...and be done with it.

OK. I'll lay it out since you seem to have forgotten.

Gowdy failed to do ANYTHING in two VERY important congressional investigations.

The first was Benghazi. Hillary lied and people died.

The second was the Hillary e-mail investigation.

Not only were there criminal acts that were prosecutable, but there was also perjury and contempt of congress for all the fuggin lies...

Gowdy did nothing. He may not prosecute, because the AG makes that call. But he could jump on their heads until they at least publicly refuse to prosecute, thus making lack of prosecution on the shoulders of the AG's office.

Gowdy didn't recommend prosecution for ANYTHING.

Just another establishment hack.

OK. I'll lay it out since you seem to have forgotten.

Gowdy failed to do ANYTHING in two VERY important congressional investigations.

The first was Benghazi. Hillary lied and people died.

The second was the Hillary e-mail investigation.

Not only were there criminal acts that were prosecutable, but there was also perjury and contempt of congress for all the fuggin lies...

Gowdy did nothing. He may not prosecute, because the AG makes that call. But he could jump on their heads until they at least publicly refuse to prosecute, thus making lack of prosecution on the shoulders of the AG's office. That's exactly what he did. Have you forgotton who the AG was?

Gowdy didn't recommend prosecution for ANYTHING.
FALSE. The FBI chose not to prosecute
Just another establishment hack.

That's exactky what he did...and for that...some accuse him of being an attention whore.

It's just like the fire to shoot their own! The Republic has as much to fear from many of the people here as we have the Dems.
Gowdy has been a major disappointment.
Well........as I have stated from day one here.....three of the greatest threats to America....Democrats, Republicans and Public Employees......not necessarily in that order.

That's exactky what he did...and for that...some accuse him of being an attention whore.

It's just like the fire to shoot their own! The Republic has as much to fear from many of the people here as we have the Dems.

Show me in black and white where Gowdy recommended charges be filed for anything in all those hearings where all the perjury and lies took place?

Yeah, the Republic has it's fears. Mostly of posturing politicians that don't actually do anything but let hot air out of their air holes.

Personally, I've seen way to many blow hard politicians and not enough action.

You can twist that and spin it to be just me that feels that way, but I assure you that I'm not alone in being fed up with dysfunctional politicians.

If your boy is SO great, please tell us all he has done. You can start with Benghazi and the E-Mail crimes...
He's a do nothing like almost all of them. Man we need term limits.

All well and good but.. hope I'm wrong but agree with Pat Buchanan who was on Hannity a couple or three nights ago. Basically, he saw no end to the deepening divide of the corporately perfidious, lying, amoral Democratic Party (my words) and moderate to conservative R's and libertarians, and the personal attack mode the left is in.

"We" are two completely different kinds of American by national affiliation with completely different goals; "they" do not see the nation that was -- if they even know it's history -- as the once most successful and unique nation on this globe.

And related possibly, it seems the R leadership including Gordy have a severe case of "can't get nothin" done especially if it concerns confronting the Dem's and or prosecuting their personages when there is a trail of broken laws and abuse of power.
© 24hourcampfire