Home
Is it normal for twenty something year old women to do this?

1. Pick a time and place to meet you then disappear? If you ask what happened , they might say they never agreed to meet at that time.

2. Be an hour and a half late (assuming they show up at all)

3. Almost never take responsibility for a mistake

4. Tell you they are ready to meet you when you are. Really they meant they would start getting ready when you said you were ready.
It's normal for women from 1 to 100 to do that.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

That's what I was thinking.
Haha
Next meeting i wouldn't show
Especially #3. And the "almost" needs to be stricken from that sentence.

Women's Guide to Etiquette:

A man makes a mistake. What is his correct response? "I'm sorry, dear, it was all my fault."

A woman makes a mistake. What is the man's correct response? "I'm sorry, dear, it was all my fault."
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

1. Pick a time and place to meet you then disappear? If you ask what happened , they might say they never agreed to meet at that time.

4. Tell you they are ready to meet you when you are. Really they meant they would start getting ready when you said you were ready.

You propose to say a woman is wrong. Have you learned nothing in your life? Just remember, if she is found wrong then you are more wrong.
Most have schitt for brains! There ARE a few exceptions!
I've never agreed to meet a woman that didn't show.
She'd only get to do that once.
I'd say she's married smile

Sounds like a bad start to me...

There's lots of fish in the pond. Find one that doesn't play games.
Originally Posted by ironbender
I've never agreed to meet a woman that didn't show.

Didn't show what?
confused
OK, John. Ya got me!

If you want to be saved disappointment later in life, don't get married.

Not all women are flaky, but don't ever expect a women to be punctual. It's by far the exception to the rule.
Considering the average age of the campfire I'd say asking advice about 20 year old girls isn't going to be too insightful. Most of these guys only talk to 20 year olds at holidays and at the doctors office. 😁
Twenty something female? Can you spell trouble? Nice to look at but that's about it.
work that dick good and they well never be late.....
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Considering the average age of the campfire I'd say asking advice about 20 year old girls isn't going to be too insightful. Most of these guys only talk to 20 year olds at holidays and at the doctors office. 😁

Har!! laugh More truth than fiction there.
I talked to an old friend yesterday, and told him I'm worried about those two girls we bought a couple drinks for that still have not returned from the powder room back in 1965.
Make a date with two females and go out with the one who shows up.
this is not a 'female' problem, it's a 'lack of character' problem

otoh, if it happens a lot to someone, the problem may be the beholder

You date hundred year-olds?

Iceberg Slim

PIMP

Google it.

Clark

Actually it's normal for "men" to tolerate it.

Clark
Originally Posted by smokepole

You date hundred year-olds?

Depends how big the bank account. LOL
this should answer all your questions about women :

You on a dating site...are you
If and when you do meet her, just remember if she will let you six pack her. The chances are pretty good she will dig taking the real mccoy up the wazoo also.
i could post a pic of a 35 yr and 26 yr old from last sunday....
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I'd say she's married smile

I'd say she's either married or not interested. Either way her behavior is unacceptable and I'd put a stop to it by moving on.

Most women do #3--you just have to get used to it. But a woman who does #1, 2, or 4 is telling you that she doesn't respect you. In that case, thank God that you figured it out before you married her and keep looking. Good women are out there.

Okie John

Very true! grin

That said, I have spent many hours listening to my oldest son, a single, professional photographer in Dallas, and my best friend, Uncas' son talk about the "twenty-something" girls.

I won't call them women any more than I would call a sophomoric, narcissistic 20-ish male a "man".

This behavior is simply a lack of common courtesy and disregard for the other person's value and dignity.

Both describe what the OP has listed as common amongst this generation. There is a crop of narcissistic females who have no concern for anyone else. The world revolves around them and men had damned well get used to it.

Both of the young men refuse to and have learned to watch for the subtle hints which lead them to ditch the girl, or not engage in further contact, at the first sign.

Why would a man want to be around a female who looks at him as disposable and not worth the energy or effort to be courteous and considerate?

To the OP; Keep looking young fellow,, there are real women out there and to draw them, you have to act and BE a gentleman with all of it's connotations. That is the very best bait you can use to sort out the trash from the treasure.

Ed
Ed, I don't doubt you one bit regarding 20's year old women. I have crossed that threshold in that I have nothing realistically in common with girls of that age. I've been spoiled by being blessed with the lady I married so girls hold no interest for me. That generation is almost like foreigners to me and I've no plans to understand that culture. I'll leave the 20's year old girls to the 20's year old boys and the 60's year old men with hair plugs, gold chains and a corvette.
My thought on twenty somethings is to get all you can when you still can.
They usually treat their job in the same manner.
Move along, little dogie, it'll only get worse. Better to be alone than put up with crap that makes you crazy.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

You fugked 'em both or just took the pictures?

Dave

Relatives don't count! smile
I have a 63 year old that's better than 3 21's...

I don't know about all women, all ages, but I've been living with her for 40 years...

If I want to leave at 9, I used to tell her 8:30. She caught on, so now it's 8.

If it is an extended trip to the remote cabin and I want to leave on Wednesday, I tell her Monday. Sometimes it's only Thursday when we leave... we refer to this as "the earliest we have been late". smile

If I try to hurry her up to make a time, she gets pissed and s l o w s - d o w n.
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

both, wasn't worth a chit the next day but still went to work, their a tag team.
Originally Posted by benchman
I have a 63 year old that's better than 3 21's...

Hey! Some of us were fantasizing about young hotties!

Dave

both, wasn't worth a chit the next day but still went to work, their a tag team.

That's bad ass.

I guess the ol' lady got kicked to the curb with her sons?

Dave

Dave

That's bad ass.

I guess the ol' lady got kicked to the curb with her sons?

Dave
she will always be here and i will take care of her, we have had separate rooms for yrs. she is 9 yrs older than me. the worthless stepsons got the notice one month.

4 days a week 10 hours a day. It ain't all it's cracked up to be

But Roger stxhunter has it correct women are like flooring

If you lay it right you can walk on it for 20 years

Careful when that time is up. Paybacks are a bitch
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

4 days a week 10 hours a day. It ain't all it's cracked up to be

But Roger stxhunter has it correct women are like flooring

If you lay it right you can walk on it for 20 years

Careful when that time is up. Paybacks are a bitch

thats why you have to be up front and tell them its just fun, no commitment. you'd be surprised,
trump will maga

she will always be here and i will take care of her, we have had separate rooms for yrs. she is 9 yrs older than me. the worthless stepsons got the notice one month.

Well that's a little odd.

Regardless, I hope you have a good trip. Tell kamo I said hello and GFY.

Clark
Replace her. Snatch or the potential is only worth so much.
Originally Posted by goggleeye
Replace her. Snatch or the potential is only worth so much.

What is potential snatch? Hahaha

Well that's a little odd.

Regardless, I hope you have a good trip. Tell kamo I said hello and GFY.

Clark

she is the mother of my two youngest children. i love the hell out of both so i owe her for that.
Hold out for a unicorn. It takes a while but worth the wait....

Good Schmitt there on the matrix

The tranny comments and the DUDE matrix is good stuff to get a laugh.
Keep looking and sampling.
Originally Posted by las

I don't know about all women, all ages, but I've been living with her for 40 years...

If it is an extended trip to the remote cabin and I want to leave on Wednesday, I tell her Monday. Sometimes it's only Thursday when we leave... we refer to this as "the earliest we have been late". smile

If I try to hurry her up to make a time, she gets pissed and s l o w s - d o w n.

If my ex was ten minutes late, that was fifteen minutes early by her reckoning...
Originally Posted by las

If my ex was ten minutes late, that was fifteen minutes early by her reckoning...

as my ex used to tell me (at the top of her lungs), "I told you an hour ago that I'd be ready in a minute!"
© 24hourcampfire