Home
Posted By: 12344mag Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/13/17
The pro-Trump Patriot Prayer group and counter-protesters are holding opposing demonstrations in downtown Seattle Sunday. The two groups are expected to converge at Westlake Park.

Link To Story.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/13/17
Opened this thread, with the thought in my head...

NOW WHAT?

The Revolt is brewing, and the liberal left thinks everything is on their side...

the Government, the Press, The Rich Guys ( who are bad people except the ones that pay these bums
to burn, loot and riot)....

If you don't believe their way, you are instantly a White Supremist Racist.....

ain't it nice to feel so friggin righteous?
Posted By: rost495 Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/13/17
guess I'm white, supreme and racist.

Hell they have done a good job of making me become this over the years.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/13/17
I don't go into Seattle, but friends do and I warned them last night not to go into town today.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/13/17
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The pro-Trump Patriot Prayer group

Link To Story.

Thay're Nazis.

Ask Birdwatcher. He'll tell ya all about it.

If it's not led by a Somalian transsexual, it's just a bunch of Nazis.

Antelope Sniper will jump in there backin' him up, too,....talkin' 'bout,... IF THERE'S NO SOMALIAN HOMOS IN IT IT'S A NAZI ORGANIZATION!!

WOOP! WOOPWOOPWOOP!,.....WOOP,...woop,..woopwoop,...woop.

You'll know that his wife has wrestled him down and stuck a pill up his ass when he shuts up.
Posted By: Steve Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/13/17
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Thay're Nazis.

Antelope Sniper will jump in there backin' him up, too,....talkin' 'bout,... IF THERE'S NO SOMALIAN HOMOS IN IT IT'S A NAZI ORGANIZATION!!

You'll know that his wife has wrestled him down and stuck a pill up his ass when he shuts up.

What in the flying f*ck is wrong with you?
Originally Posted by Steve

Thay're Nazis.

I'm aware.

Try it some time.

It'll only hurt for a minute.
Posted By: Steve Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/13/17
You and TRH need to stop dry humping each other and realize you're both as nutty as a payday bar. The delusions only SEEM real, ya know.
You and TRH need to stop dry humping each other and realize you're both as nutty as a payday bar. The delusions only SEEM real, ya know.

No,...you just need to pull your head out of the Pacific Northwest's ass.
Posted By: Steve Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Maybe. But a dick attacking someone like BW, no matter where you live, still makes you a dick.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Maybe. But a dick attacking someone like BW, no matter where you live, still makes you a dick.

Birdwatcher is a liberal POS, always has been, always will be. Perhaps he's the left coast version of a 'conservative', I don't know.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Birdwatcher is a liberal POS, always has been, always will be. Perhaps he's the left coast version of a 'conservative', I don't know.

No he's just a liberal. No excuse for that.

I also think it's time for the Patriots to bring some friends and kick some arse.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17

Thay're Nazis.

Dude, you need a sense of humor, that was laughoutloud funny stuff. Grow a sense of humor, ya knucklehead.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Thay're Nazis.

Dude, you need a sense of humor, that was laughoutloud funny stuff. Grow a sense of humor, ya knucklehead.

I'd give it away if circumstances would let me.

A Patriot either laughs or shoots himself in the head these days.

I choose to laugh.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
There are scum bag commies on here that make BW essentially conservative and TRH is most often dead on. Bristoe is too but hes kinda bristly.

Pardon my saying so but my 02 anyway.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
This should be good.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There are scum bag commies on here that make BW essentially conservative and TRH is most often dead on. Bristoe is too but hes kinda bristly.

Pardon my saying so but my 02 anyway.

Pro-Life, Pro-gun, and Pro-Constitution here cool

And if'n I was living in Seattle I'd prob'ly go get thumped with the Prayers for President Trump folks.

As for the rest; if a couple folks here are expending such time and effort to trash me, well depending on the folks it most likely means I'm doing great grin
Posted By: Mikewriter Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Hang in there, Birdy. I'm wondering if the fools have you confused with someone else?

Mike
Posted By: 257James Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Whew, I thought it was a little early for OKOK sick sick
Posted By: deflave Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
The two groups are expected to converge at Westlake Park.

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way.

Dave

He also pumps his CAR tire (that repeatedly and inexplicably goes flat) with a bicycle pump.

I'm sorry but if that guy is my neighbor, I'd have a hard time giving credence to anything he opines about.

Dave
Posted By: Outbackandy Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
You can put lip stick on a pig, Its still a pig... Trump's the pig.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by Outbackandy

So you want to put lipstick on Trump?
Praying for Trump won't do any good, he will still be the scum of the pond.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

BrokeBackAndy....................

Not sure if he wants to put lipstick on Trump or if he wants to put it on a pig, creepy either way.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17

1/0, Just walking across the street...........lmao.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
butt back candy is liberal pc. of You choose the word
Thank you to my defenders here but it prob'ly ain't worth anyone's time. This is what the 'Fire has become now is all, has been for a good while.

Honestly debating some folks here is like exchanging ideas with the inmates of an asylum. Then there's the crowd that just enjoy insulting folks over the net.

I gotta say though that whole car tire/bicycle pump thing came out of left field, no friggin idea where that came from.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
The pro-Trump Patriot Prayer group and counter-protesters are holding opposing demonstrations in downtown Seattle Sunday. The two groups are expected to converge at Westlake Park.

Link To Story.

The little bags of marshmallows best quit hoping for what they think they want, it wont pan for em Buddy Mag.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Whew, I am lost, can't keep up with this one.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I gotta say though that whole car tire/bicycle pump thing came out of left field, no friggin idea where that came from.

It came from you asking about air compressors because you stated you had been needing to air your tire with a bicycle pump.

Dave
Thank you to my defenders here but it prob'ly ain't worth anyone's time. This is what the 'Fire has become now is all, has been for a good while.

Honestly debating some folks here is like exchanging ideas with the inmates of an asylum. Then there's the crowd that just enjoy insulting folks over the net.

Thanks, that is so true if anyone doesn't fit in their little box , they are called a liberal, its just so funny.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
If they are paid there will be problems.
Originally Posted by deflave

It came from you asking about air compressors because you stated you had been needing to air your tire with a bicycle pump.

Dave

?? What was that? Five/six years back? You remembered that? Ya know we just never know how we affect other folks lives.

About all I recall from you is GFY, that and you approved of my habitual carry piece cool

A local West Side tire shop fixed that tire in about 10 minutes for five bucks, nary a flat since, tho I'm driving on used tires at $30 per from that same place (hey, when in Rome.....).

OK, we'll revisit this topic in 2022.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

?? What was that? Five/six years back? You remembered that? Ya know we just never know how we affect other folks lives.

About all I recall from you is GFY, that and you approved of my habitual carry piece cool

A local West Side tire shop fixed that tire in about 10 minutes for five bucks, nary a flat since, tho I'm driving on used tires at $30 per from that same place (hey, when in Rome.....).

OK, we'll revisit this topic in 2022.

Your from San Antonio?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
It seems the police kept the antifa losers away from the pro-Trump rally. The police sprayed and used pepper balls and flash bangs on the antifa losers. I couldn't care less what happens in Seattle but I'm glad that they didn't allow the antifa scum to ruin their rally.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17

That's really where his hostility originates. He want to pork Trump but he knows it will never be.

Thanks, that is so true if anyone doesn't fit in their little box , they are called a liberal, its just so funny.

Sir, thus far you are a troll, you come on here to yank chains and exchange insults.

Relative to a recent statement of yours, no the United States weren't built on raping and stealing from Indians. Most treaties were made in good faith, the real thing is we was growing exponentially while they were rapidly dwindling from diseases. Fer example, relevant to that Custer thread, the Sioux, only occupied the Northern Plains in numbers after other tribes got hammered in the great smallpox epidemic of '37. So for 40 years they were free to war continually against other Indians (Indians killed far more Indians than White folks did) until there were so very many White folks that even the remote Northern Plains started filling up.

Now if those White folks had been Indians most likely they woulda just killed a bunch of Sioux, captured/enslaved/adopted the rest, and that woulda been the end of it, no more Lakotas as such.

Last I heard there's lots of Lakotas around today, subsidized and assisted in fact, including free college and preferential admissions. If reservations today are living Hells, I dunno if everyone else who doesn't live there is to blame for that.

I do know that American military veterans on the Rez are held in high esteem, go to any powwow or most any other public ceremony and see if it don't start with parading the flag.

Originally Posted by rickt300
You're from San Antonio?

Oh heck.

Si, San Antonio, Paraguay.

Como estas?
Posted By: CCCC Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Very odd thread.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17

[bleep] if he is. I'm left coast and I'm more conservative that you steal head. Don't generalize their are good people here. If this goes the way they are want it will be good to have armor on the inside.

MAGA bitches.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by fredIII

[bleep] if he is. I'm left coast and I'm more conservative that you steal head. Don't generalize their are good people here. If this goes the way they are want it will be good to have armor on the inside.

MAGA bitches.

Did you miss grammar/spelling the day it was taught too?
Posted By: fredIII Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17
GFY.
Posted By: tzone Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/14/17

MAGA bitches.

Did you miss grammar/spelling the day it was taught too?

F'n yankees.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
GFY.

Amazing how sensitive you left coast folks are. No wonder this country is so fu*cked.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
Praying for Trump won't do any good, he will still be the scum of the pond.

The truth is the wacko, ignorant people who so blatantly attack and lie about Trump are the REAL scum.
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
Steelhead told me once "I've killed more men than you have". Wow, I am sooo impressed with his B U L L S H I Think
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Steelhead told me once "I've killed more men than you have". Wow, I am sooo impressed with his B U L L S H I Think

Show me that, assuming you have the time before you drop dead of old age.
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
Don't have to. You said it, so live with it like the rest of your lies
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
Oh when.. When will a protest march and counter-protest riots come to my town?
When..
I am patiently waiting..
when...
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Don't have to. You said it, so live with it like the rest of your lies

You claimed it, prove it. But you are a lying POS. You have lots of company here.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
I dont reckon we will ever get a protest march up here.

I suppose 90 percent of the town would come out and wonder why the floats in the parade look funny.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I dont reckon we will ever get a protest march up here.

I suppose 90 percent of the town would come out and wonder why the floats in the parade look funny.

I'd make'm play Cow pie Bingo...or else
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/15/17
Originally Posted by 280shooter

That's really where his hostility originates. He want to pork Trump but he knows it will never be.

I think you got it backwards.

It's BackendAndy. grin
Posted By: fredIII Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/16/17
I'm so far from sensitive you could not wrap your pointed head around just how much.
But I don't suffer douch bags like your self who proof read every post.
I do believe you have killed plenty but spreading HIV is not really heroic. Lol.
Ps I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/16/17
It seems the police kept the antifa losers away from the pro-Trump rally. The police sprayed and used pepper balls and flash bangs on the antifa losers. I couldn't care less what happens in Seattle but I'm glad that they didn't allow the antifa scum to ruin their rally.

Ought to trade them flash bangs for frags and get it done.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/16/17
Originally Posted by Pashooter

Ought to trade them flash bangs for frags and get it done.

Now you are talking.
Posted By: larrylee Re: Seattle is a Brewin' - 08/16/17
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 280shooter

I think you got it backwards.

It's BackendAndy. grin

That's about what I was thinking
© 24hourcampfire