Home
Looks like the top corporate executives had enough of Trump, his C.E.O advisory council has just been disbanded, kicking Trump to the curb also.
Nothing to it, but life and anyone having had the displeasure of knowing you having turned their backs on you since birth should be more of a concern to you.
They did not like the truth of what happened over the weekend. miles
Political correctness.
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Looks like the top corporate executives had enough of Trump, his C.E.O advisory council has just been disbanded, kicking Trump to the curb also.

You're a loser fudgepacker Andy.
Some corporate executives think they are relevant, they are not.

Are you a corporate executive.
F a g s like brokebackandy have to march in solidarity.

Yeah, the president has become "toxic."

These people are insane. All he said was that the antifa also promoted and engaged in violence. The fact is that the vast, vast, majority of the violence (for the purpose of suppressing American free speech, and promoting Marxist tyranny) was committed by the antifa.

There are more than enough CEOs willing to take their place.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Unfortunately, it appears that Trump has cancelled the entire program.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Pat85

Unfortunately, it appears that Trump has cancelled the entire program.

Trump "is" a business council board, the others are dead unneeded weight and clutter.
Cool news. Think I"ll kick andy to the curb, I've had enough of NWA BS again.
Lots of create debates going on here.

I found it interesting how Trump said they were manufacturing overseas, and got tired of hearing about it. With Trump you don't know if it is all true. But could be a good point.

Media is going nuts. Even Charlie Sykes, which I used to like. But I think the average guy is liking it. We are tired of all the black racism, and not being able to call it out. During Obama a cop gets killed or something burnt down, they said you got to realize they are mad. I think many people are really tired of that.

I was dissapointed during the election how he would not address black racism during the election, but not surprised.
Cowards and sheep tend to flock. Shocking.

It was disbanded by Trump ya dumb ass.
If anyone got "kicked to the curb" it was the irrelevant CEO's.
why
are
we
feeding
the
troll
?
I quit and put Him on ignore earlier today. way late in doing it. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
They did not like the truth of what happened over the weekend. miles

This is all that needs saying^^^^^
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[quote=Pat85][quote=Outbackandy]Looks like the top corporate executives had enough of Trump, his C.E.O advisory council has just been disbanded, kicking Trump to the curb also.

......................................Trump "is" a business council board, the others are dead unneeded weight and clutter.

Gunner, I really like that, abreviated, if not mispelt, by me, statement. Spot on, to the point.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I think the BS about this is BS. But you have to have members to have a council.

IDIOT. President Trump is in the Oval Office, Hillary "Vodka Queen" Clinton is still wandering around in the woods of Chappaqua with a vodka bottle in her hand and kicking dirt clods in her endless seething rage.

Did you get a refund on your campaign donations to that loser?? If she was a race horse she would have been put down after her embarassing SCHLONGING by Donald Trump!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Go hug your 2nd Place Trophy from last November, but try not to cry on it because that cheap chinkernese pot metal corrodes pretty easily.......
Originally Posted by Zerk

I think the BS about this is BS. But you have to have members to have a council.

I'd love to respond but I don't speak gibberish.
OP just another left wing window licker without a clue
Originally Posted by Zerk

I'd love to respond but I don't speak gibberish.

+1
Laughing!
I for one am tired of corporate executives. These traitor, PC f a g s can eat it.
[quote

Are you a corporate executive.[/quote]

Lemonade stands can have a CEO.
The "Chin Ball Wizard" is just stirring the pot here. W/o a clue of course.
Looks like the top lying pos liberal corporate executives had enough of Trump, his C.E.O advisory council has just been disbanded, kicking Trump to the curb also.

Fixed it for you.
Originally Posted by rost495
Cool news. Think I"ll kick andy to the curb, I've had enough of NWA BS again.

Thanks for the reminder. Sheetmybackandy is on ignore.
Shows what a bunch of f^ckin' puzzies corporate executives tend to be. Not only that, you can damn well bet those big time exec's are some of the most prejudiced, bogoted, hypocritical azzholes alive. Good riddance.

Dear SoreButtAndy...

GFY! Twice

Best Regards
the 24 Hour Campfire.

Gotta wonder at what is the real reason they bailed, clearly this advisory council didn't seem worth their while.i seriously doubt moral outrage was the reason.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Gotta wonder at what is the real reason they bailed, clearly this advisory council didn't seem worth their while.i seriously doubt moral outrage was the reason.

Why your doubt?

How about fear of loss of revenue? Does that keep better with your cynicism?
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Why your doubt?

How about fear of loss of revenue? Does that keep better with your cynicism?

Cowtowing to the media, most likely. I fail to see the reason for moral outrage, for simply stating the fact that the Antifa movement is violent. Yup. Antifa is violent - as are most lefty "causes". Minorities can be racist, too. The media has not been reporting the news, they are dictating the news, regardless of the truth. Apparently, there are people stupid enough to believe that, even when confronted with simple fact. It is unpopular to criticize the left, though they have carte blanche, even to the point of calling for the death of the President. Sure makes it easier, to be free of the constraints of the law.
© 24hourcampfire