Home
It's about time for another round of "Beat the Penguin". College football is about to start and Will hadn't been around much or at all since last season. I'm hoping that he will host the office pool again this year, it makes college football more enjoyable competing against the campfire experts.

Will, you out there??
remember that dude, from virginia, or wash dc. or some such?

had a good grip on economics.

it's been awhile.
Probably still recovering from Hillary's loss.
You mean "beat the commie"? No thanks.
Scott-

Will is a good man.

As are you-

Hoping you will hunt with us again-

Judd
I remember Will. He's the guy actually employed in manufacturing, actually competing with China and Europe. His opinions were often at variance with those who cash government checks and read about manufacturing on the internet. blush

Sycamore
I hope Will is up for hosting it again. I checked his user profile and he was "last seen" on 8/13/17.
Will ole buddy I agree with those who encourage another season of Penguin with you at the helm. smile

If not, I now totally understand and maybe someone else can assume. BUT it definitely would not be the same without you. In fact, this is one of the few reasons I checked back in.

Take care brother and hope all is well...David
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You mean "beat the commie"? No thanks.

^^^This.
+1

Never saw Will be less than a good guy.

Sycamore
Originally Posted by byc
Will ole buddy I agree with those who encourage another season of Penguin with you at the helm. smile

If not, I now totally understand and maybe someone else can assume. BUT it definitely would not be the same without you. In fact, this is one of the few reasons I checked back in.

This ^
Any contact that I had with Will was very civil and decent. I have always greatly enjoyed the Penguin Picks.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I remember Will. He's the guy actually employed in manufacturing, actually competing with China and Europe. His opinions were often at variance with those who cash government checks and read about manufacturing on the internet. blush

Sycamore

GMAFB. Then again, a leftie by any other name...
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by byc

This ^

This[again]
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Any contact that I had with Will was very civil and decent. I have always greatly enjoyed the Penguin Picks.

My experience as well. I don't recall any posts by Will to the contrary.

GK
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Same
Will YOU da' man!!!

Thanks so much for setting us up again this season!!!

For now bye bye Fire and hello Penguin!!
cool smile
It is my pleasure. Been a heck of an off-season. Had a bit of good luck and not only got my dream job but moved back to the mountains. So busy I have to go in debt to buy 8 hours of sleep a night. :p

Will
Glad to see you back Will! Made my day to see the invite for the new season of Beat the Penguin. Some times it's better to be lucky, than good. Good thing your both. Thanks Will
© 24hourcampfire