Home
In addition to announcing his Afganistan policy and acknowledging the sacrifice of those onborad the USS McCain, he will certainly close will words about alt right and antifa. Will he be able to separate himself from the white supremisists and Nazis? The Dems need to keep Trump linked to those groups.
From what I've read, a big part of his address will be about his plan to send more troops into Afghanistan.

Trump said this in 2013:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21 Nov 2013
We have wasted an enormous amount of blood and treasure in Afghanistan. Their government has zero appreciation. Let's get out!

The people who voted for him because they were tired of America spending its blood and treasure on war in the Middle East won't be happy.
No.
Also,..Trump has praised the protestors who showed up in Boston on twitter.

I think Bannon is correct. The Trump Presidency is over. It's just going to be business as usual from here on out.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Also,..Trump has praised the protestors who showed up in Boston on twitter.

I think Bannon is correct. The Trump Presidency is over. It's just going to be business as usual from here on out.

I think you are correct. The trend of articles on Breitbart since Bannon is back at the helm see to agree as well.
The media sits around and works themselves into a frenzy because they can't control the narrative with President Trump. The hard working American people love him and the media can't stand it.

As far as the media, the democrats and the elitist, establishment, never trumper republicans are concerned, Trump will never do anything right. It doesn't matter what he says, the they will scream and cry and stamp their feet.

The hardworking American people are behind President Trump. He'll drag the republicans along to victories in 2018 and easily win re-election in 2020.

As far as Afghanistan. I agree with his statement in 2013 and his strategy now. Since he has inherited a mess, I'm confident it is a: "I didn't start it, but I'm going to finish it" strategy.
The dimmies link all of us to those groups.
Originally Posted by weagle
The media sits around and works themselves into a frenzy because they can't control the narrative with President Trump. The hard working American people love him and the media can't stand it.

As far as the media, the democrats and the elitist, establishment, never trumper republicans are concerned, Trump will never do anything right. It doesn't matter what he says, the they will scream and cry and stamp their feet.

The hardworking American people are behind President Trump. He'll drag the republicans along to victories in 2018 and easily win re-election in 2020.

As far as Afghanistan. I agree with his statement in 2013 and his strategy now. Since he has inherited a mess, I'm confident it is a: "I didn't start it, but I'm going to finish it" strategy.

I sort of agree, but critical to that is winning big in the mid-terms which will be tough because it requires a bunch of RINOs to lose.
Afghanistan???? WTF??? Must be some ploy to get the Graham/McCain, "stick your nose in everything, get young Americans killed" support....
I've watched enough of the videos on the Boston protests to conclude that the last thing those left wing nut jobs deserved was praise from the president.....
We are screwed either way short of total war which will never happen. If we just up and leave Afghanistan it WILL become Terrorist Central and serve as the springboard for perennial terrorist activity world wide and of course here in the US and sooner or later they will succeed with a major strike. On the other hand if we stay and keep doing what we are doing, we are at best holding the line, so it's just a question as to whether we want to roll the dice.
I happen to love his image. Don't back down and MAGA!
I don't think it will matter. No one in their right mind thinks that Trump is a "white supremist" and both those that whip up useful idiots with that kind of rhetoric as well as the idiots themselves are not going to change.
Trump is still much better than the alternative last November. He is trying, if the rest of the monkeys in Washington would put forth 1/2 the effort the President has, things would be moving. Instead they try to spin every word he says. Sad state indeed.
I'm tired of tolerance and talk.

My guess is that there will be lots of both in the upcoming address...
It won't change a thing, haters will keep hating and backers will keep backing.
we're damned if we do, and damned if we don't in regards to afghanistan. the age of good outcomes has come & gone. we're in the post-modern era now, and fighting the last war all over again. on the hand, the chinese will applaud our efforts in the stan, because it allows them to continue to mine precious & rare metals in relative peace.
Originally Posted by Gus
we're damned if we do, and damned if we don't in regards to afghanistan. the age of good outcomes has come & gone. we're in the post-modern era now, and fighting the last war all over again. on the hand, the chinese will applaud our efforts in the stan, because it allows them to continue to mine precious & rare metals in relative peace.

No, we're just damned if we don't.

As in we DON'T fight a war to win anymore.
It will not change the democrats.
Any involvedment in Afghanistan now is in atttempt to keep the government stabilized. Thankless situation.

It's easly to say "just up and leave". If the government collapses, then we have to deal with another flood of refugees like Syria. Is that waht we want?

No win-win here.
[b][/b]
Originally Posted by hatari
Any involvedment in Afghanistan now is in atttempt to keep the government stabilized. Thankless situation.

It's easly to say "just up and leave". If the government collapses, then we have to deal with another flood of refugees like Syria. Is that waht we want?

No win-win here.

Only if the administration is made up mostly of demoncraps.

Oh, yeah! It is!!!
He should blatantly lay the blame for the current mess in Afghan at the feet of Zero, just like Zero blamed everything that he couldn't solve on Bush.

This is indeed Zero's fault.

PS--Bannon did not say the Trump presidency is over as in ended and useless. He said the first stage of it is over, as in tactics and strategy need to adapt to the current situation on the ground, which is one of being opposed by the Left and abandoned by the "Right."

Trump is still MAGA, without any doubt, and Bannon plans to push that forward.
Well he did a great job. He didn't commit to numbers or a time table. He pointed to the failed policies of Obama and laid out a 3 stage plan to defeat terrorism and encourage a stable Afghanistan and Pakistan. He said NO MORE NATION BUILDING BUT MORE KILLING OF TERRORISTS WITH CHANGES IN THE ROE'S. The tribute to the Arlington National Cemetary was a stellar move.
We turned it off after he was done so as not to hear the blathering axx holes spew their venom.
Watched it. Glad we elected him. This is the stuff. MAGA
Trump doesn't need rehabilitating.

If the truth were known, his approval rating would be around 80%.

Travis
MAGA!!
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Yes, to us he doesn't.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Well he did a great job. He didn't commit to numbers or a time table. He pointed to the failed policies of Obama and laid out a 3 stage plan to defeat terrorism and encourage a stable Afghanistan and Pakistan. He said NO MORE NATION BUILDING BUT MORE KILLING OF TERRORISTS WITH CHANGES IN THE ROE'S. The tribute to the Arlington National Cemetary was a stellar move.
We turned it off after he was done so as not to hear the blathering axx holes spew their venom.

I thought he did well also,when he was done,I said to the warden,"now watch the left lose their minds".
It didn't take Major Garret 1 sentence and he was all over the fact Trump didn't say exactly how many troops were going.
Nothing he says will ever be enough.
Yup, as soon he was done, the tv got clicked and the leftists were shut down.
Originally Posted by rong
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

I thought he did well also,when he was done,I said to the warden,"now watch the left lose their minds".
It didn't take Major Garret 1 sentence and he was all over the fact Trump didn't say exactly how many troops were going.
Nothing he says will ever be enough.

These types of reactions only validate and solidify that Trump's speech was spot on.
It will not make any difference because those folks who don't like him will always not like him.

Maybe if he quits they might say one thing about him that is good...He's gone.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
It will not make any difference because those folks who don't like him will always not like him.

Maybe if he quits they might say one thing about him that is good...He's gone.

Same fate as FDR. Millions went tho their grave cussing FDR at the mere mention of his name. My grandparents fell into that category. Trump will have the same. Those that hate him totally, and those that appreciate what he did for the country.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

PS--Bannon did not say the Trump presidency is over as in ended and useless. He said the first stage of it is over, as in tactics and strategy need to adapt to the current situation on the ground, which is one of being opposed by the Left and abandoned by the "Right."

Trump is still MAGA, without any doubt, and Bannon plans to push that forward.

Exactly! Trump read my post:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../12189084/re-dont-be-french#Post12189084

wink
Not surprisingly the editorial at Breitbart has shifted a bit since Bannon is back. One article said Trump flip flopped on the Afagan issue,( he did) and anther likened his speech to Obummers "blank check" speech in 09. Im no expert on foreign policy, but the question has to be asked what is the end game over there. It's now the longest war in US history. I know a lot of guys I was in with think its time to bring the boys home.
Yukon, I think the end game for Afghanistan is to ensure that they have a well trained and competent security service that can counter the taliban. It doesn't seem to matter how many we kill...
In the interest of inclusion and PC, we need a nice, sweet, sweet-talking lying corksucking muzzie pos like Zero dont we stargazer, outback, nebassman, Jell0, and LeaRoy?
Trump couldn't have gotten elected on a platform of escalating the war in Afghanistan.
Either kill them overt here,or kill them here. I prefer the former. Nothing Trump says will appease the Democrats
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...happy-with-flip-flop-afghanistan-speech/
His image seems to be just fine to me. But then again I'm not a piece of schitt Marxist either.
Looks fine to me. MAGA!!
Bannon bashed Trumps head in, posted minutes after speech....

"Trump’s ‘America First’ Base Unhappy with Flip-Flop Afghanistan Speech,” blared one headline.

“President Trump unveiled his plan for Afghanistan after seven months of deliberation Monday evening, announcing tweaks around the edges of the current strategy instead of a different approach,” read the lead sentence of Breitbart’s wrap on the speech.

One piece was headlined “His McMaster’s voice: Is Trump’s Afghanistan policy different from Obama?” It amounted to a two-fer: Ripping national security adviser H.R. McMaster — a former Bannon rival — and likening Trump’s decisions to those of Obama.

Breitbart editor Joel Pollack tweeted that “Trump’s #Afghanistan speech was Obama’s speech minus the deadline & details. Like the bit about Pakistan, not convinced we can deliver India.”

Sorry it was Obama 2 on policy
I usually check the "news feeds" or revolving story page on MSN.com (browser page), first thing in the morning. Trump must have the libs a little confused today- there was only 1 story regarding Trump that was titled " How Generals convinced Trump on buildup". Generally speaking there are 10-15 (out of 20 total revolving pages) of pure Trump hate and negative speak.
Breitbart isn't MSN, they were the Holy bible to the Fire for the past year.

Travis

+1
Trump could walk on water on national TV and the left would complain that he can't swim.

His approval will go up even more today once the Fascists start assaulting folks in Phoenix.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Trump could walk on water on national TV and the left would complain that he can't swim.

Funny and true.
Trump would do us all a favor if he reads the teleprompter and doesn't freelance. When he does that he sounds retarded. Stick to the message written by the speech writers please!!
No doubt now what Steve B meant when he said he "was going to war,". Breitbart News has taken a completely different tone in the last few days, and it isn't kind to the President.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...r-mcmasters-yuge-foreign-policy-blunder/
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Breitbart isn't MSN, they were the Holy bible to the Fire for the past year.

Fake news on steroids.

Dave
© 24hourcampfire