Home
Has it been 11 years? Yes it has. And after a terribly long off-season we're ready to bring in the Game Day truck, fire up the grill, grab a frosty cold one and tee it up. I am terribly time starved at my new job and cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to kickoff and the 3 day weekend that comes with it!

The official invites are out and we're getting this train ready to leave the station. If we have newbys you can drop me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Trash talk is up and running so join in and let us know how your team looks this year.

Welcome back and "Go Mounties!" and "On Wisconsin!"

Will
Good to see you back, Will. I registered and am ready go!
I'm excited and appreciative. I see bright lights for this home team. Not so sure the same is in the cards for Clemson and USC(e)!

All you Fire Pards should consider the 2017 experience. It's fun and involves a great bunch of Ladies and Gentlemen!!
Welcome back. I predict some team will become national champions.

That's as far as this neck stretches. wink

It'll be fun to watch the angst as the season goes on.
Can someone with meningitis go lick Foxbat's cabinet door handles.?
Week 2 games are up. Decent group of games for the second week.

Still mourning my Mountie's first week loss.

Will
Man for such a slow start we finished off with a bang did it We? The dawgs and the sooners got it done. And so did Puker who edged out a win. Good job buddy. PM me 5 and I'll get the pool tee'd up.

Will
© 24hourcampfire