Home
Ha, fugk you djs, greyghost, learoy, nebassman, kywindow, ....

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/donald...-hurricane-harvey-relief-news.36897.html
Wouldnt you think Hilkary could spare a measley $1,000,000 out of the $ 145,000,000 her and Bill got from the Ruskies for our largest uranium mine?

I mean, the Clitman Foundation is a charity, right leahroy, greyghost, nebassman?
President Trump is reportedly donating a million dollars of his own money to the Hurricane Harvey relief fund.

It has to be his own money. He's not even drawing a paycheck as president.........well a dollar. You can't even get a cup of coffee for that.
I think you got the wrong president in the title, maybe?
Originally Posted by jnyork
I think you got the wrong president in the title, maybe?

The country had the wrong "title" for president.
Freudian slip of some kind going on.
He was quick to make the donation.Trump is trying his damnest to do what is right and he has to fight resistance all the way.I think he's a good man.How many of those other fuggers would work for free.What you see is what you get with him.He doesn't hold back on how he feels about things.Some people don't like it,but I'd rather he be that way than be a professional liar like most of the politicians in our government.I think other world leaders are seeing his honesty too.Some are shocked some seem to like it.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
He was quick to make the donation.Trump is trying his damnest to do what is right and he has to fight resistance all the way.I think he's a good man.How many of those other fuggers would work for free.What you see is what you get with him.He doesn't hold back on how he feels about things.Some people don't like it,but I'd rather he be that way than be a professional liar like most of the politicians in our government.I think other world leaders are seeing his honesty too.Some are shocked some seem to like it.

This ..
Obama did donate a Million Dollars...

from his Zimbabwe Bank Account...

a Million in Zimbabwe dollars equal 52 Cents in American Money...

and he only did that donation, to give the illusion that he actually Gives a Fudk....
What a bunch of cricket biotches you corksuckng commies are- you liberal pieces of crap.
Fake news, Jag - don't be afraid to use your brain!
© 24hourcampfire