Home
Police are investigating the apparent electrocution of two people early Friday at a Detroit Public Lighting Authority building, Fox 2 reported on Saturday.

A worker reportedly told Fox 2 he found the bodies just after 6:30 a.m. when he went to the substation to investigate a power outage. The pair are suspected of breaking in the front door of the substation, and, according to Fox 2, they were in the process of stealing copper wiring when they were electrocuted.

Police confirmed to the news organization that two men pried open the front door of a Public Lighting substation, and once inside made contact with 24,000 volts of electricity.

According to the police, the electricity caused their bodies to be fused together, and they were pronounced dead at the scene.

Police have not yet given the names of the men.

The substation is located on the city's east side.
All right. 2 less dimocrap votes.,
Yep. Also fused two democrats into one! wink
"Yep. Also fused two democrats into one!"

That would make it one less Democrat voting,not two. Dead Democrats still vote. miles
Could be up to twelve or so democrat votes. Community activism.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
All right. 2 less dimocrap votes.,

Ha! Fat chance!

They'll be voting in several counties for years.
Pictures please smile
Democrats vote forever, even from the grave.
Thief #1, what's that buzzing sound?

Thief #2, shaddup and pull!
copper scrap is bring $1.75 lb around me. makes a substation gut look pretty appealing. for a dumbass.
Originally Posted by jimy
. . . Detroit . . . Police have not yet given the names of the men. . .

Pretty obvious the names are something along the lines of "Cheetah"
demelvin and dedipchit for sure.
24,000 volts, wow they must have glowed. Ultimate hood rat trap, bait that b itch with warning signs.
At least the County can save money and bury them in a single coffin. The name on the tombstone will be the "crispy critters" wink
No granite for thieves, a simple sawmill slab pounded into the dirt with routed out names should suffice. cool
You can certainly say that they're black NOW.
They may be dead but they can still vote.
Originally Posted by viking
24,000 volts, wow they must have glowed. Ultimate hood rat trap, bait that b itch with warning signs.

Whats fer breakfast? Snap, crackle and pop.

They may have their names, but just be figuring out how to try and spell them.
Lekshrishittee be raycizz n sheeit.
And moma said....they was good boys. They didindo nuffin.
Couldn't them dumb phoucks read, oh wait.....
And who says theres no good news...
I'm betting their names are not Chuck and Dave.
I have seen and heard 16,400 go to ground.It melted a chunk of a concrete parking lot and set the back tires of the truck that caused the problem on fire.Hard to believe anything was left of the idiots.
Send them here, for processing.....

http://www.crispcoonfh.com/images/photo1.jpg
The city of Detroit will be sued. Having such large amounts of copper available to steal is surely a clear case of entrapment!!!
Looks like one of them lost their shoes.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gunner500
No granite for thieves, a simple sawmill slab pounded into the dirt with routed out names should suffice. cool

Nope....rough cut slab and names scribbled on with a black magic marker....or is that racist?
Originally Posted by goggleeye
The city of Detroit will be sued. Having such large amounts of copper available to steal is surely a clear case of entrapment!!!

...... Last I knew, ( I'm retired now ), but I'm sure there was OSHA mandated warning signs all over the place regardless if it were a substation or the main power plant warning of the dangers of being around high voltage equipment. Including a warning that the high voltage might just be fatal if you got zapped.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Pretty obvious the names are something along the lines of "Cheetah"
If they weren't black before, they sure are now.
Naw, their families will sue the school system, because they couldn't read the warning signs.
dumbocrates yes voters I think not
Originally Posted by kellory
Send them here, for processing.....

http://www.crispcoonfh.com/images/photo1.jpg

12/31 and you may have the post of the year, kellory!
Shocking I tell ya...just shocking news.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by goggleeye

...... Last I knew, ( I'm retired now ), but I'm sure there was OSHA mandated warning signs all over the place regardless if it were a substation or the main power plant warning of the dangers of being around high voltage equipment. Including a warning that the high voltage might just be fatal if you got zapped.

Wouldn't this be considered racist because the signage would require one to be able to read? Just saying! :-O
At 24K they both had blew eyes! One blew to the left and one blew to the right! As a union electrician of 37 years that works on this stuff, but only up to 12.5K, it's hard to believe there was much of anything left of the 2. One things for sure, they never knew what hit them! For a couple milliseconds, it was about 8 times hotter than the sun!
Graduates of the TRH college of electrical engineering.

Wonder if they called "Fake!", as they was bein rendered inta lard.
Did Obongo present the award since they could have been his sons?
© 24hourcampfire